Wife not a big talker

My wife has enjoyed over a dozen men during our marriage. I love it, whether she has a lover at the time, or we just enjoy the fantasy / memory during sex. For me, that can be incredibly hot, since I know that it's not purely fantasy. She does do it.

The challenge for me is that I find it 1000x times hotter if she says hot things of her own volition, rather than me asking her questions, or doing all the talk.

It seems to me that she has a hard time with fantasy. When I talk, I'll try to make the fantasy something that she could believe in. But it's fantasy. She regularly throws me off my game by saying something isn't realistic. "He would never do that", for example, if we're talking about a particular guy. Or, "No, I'm not gong to fuck someone in his car."

She invites me to tell her "stories" but seems unable to let herself live in the fantasy world. She will not allow me to watch, for example. I have 1000 hot scenarios where I end up watching, and TF? It's fantasy, and however you slice it, I'm "watching" her in this fantasy. LOL. But for me to suggest that I would be there, or even that he would stay the night and she would venture into his room, nope. Instant objection.

I don't know what I expect anyone to say to that. It is what it is. :)

My wife has enjoyed over a dozen men during our marriage. I love it, whether she has a lover at the time, or we just enjoy the fantasy / memory during sex. For me, that can be incredibly hot, since I know that it's not purely fantasy. She does do it.

The challenge for me is that I find it 1000x times hotter if she says hot things of her own volition, rather than me asking her questions, or doing all the talk.

It seems to me that she has a hard time with fantasy. When I talk, I'll try to make the fantasy something that she could believe in. But it's fantasy. She regularly throws me off my game by saying something isn't realistic. "He would never do that", for example, if we're talking about a particular guy. Or, "No, I'm not gong to fuck someone in his car."

She invites me to tell her "stories" but seems unable to let herself live in the fantasy world. She will not allow me to watch, for example. I have 1000 hot scenarios where I end up watching, and TF? It's fantasy, and however you slice it, I'm "watching" her in this fantasy. LOL. But for me to suggest that I would be there, or even that he would stay the night and she would venture into his room, nope. Instant objection.

Hmm, yeah I could understand your struggles. Women are complicated, that’s all there is to it! Lol! When she tells you that that’s not something she would agree with, maybe try to get her to tell you, how she would see it happening. Remember that it’s important to get her to a heightened state of arousal! She’ll likely be more excited and willing to add her own ideas that excite her the most.

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
Absolutely. No disagreement at all on that. Indeed, I very much prefer her to talk about what she imagines or to tell me how it might happen. But she never developed a level of comfort around that. She invites me to talk, but as is all too often the case in the man-woman dynamic, she hopes that I'll just "know".

Our sex talk around this is very much like the time-honored "where do you want to eat?" conversation between couples.

"Where do you want to eat?"
"I don't care, you decide."
"OK, how about Chinese?"
"No, I don't feel like having Chinese."
"OK, how about Mexican?"
"No, I don't want Mexican."
"OK, where would you like to eat?"
"I don't care, I'm happy with anything. You decide."

On a practical level, my sexual psyche is such that if I get derailed when I'm highly aroused, I find it very difficult to get it back again. I don't get unpleasant about it. I focus on being loving and affectionate, but the chances are, absent some actual effort on her part, I'm probably done for the night.
Hmm, yeah I could understand your struggles. Women are complicated, that’s all there is to it! Lol! When she tells you that that’s not something she would agree with, maybe try to get her to tell you, how she would see it happening. Remember that it’s important to get her to a heightened state of arousal! She’ll likely be more excited and willing to add her own ideas that excite her the most.

Last edited:
Oh, believe me, I've tried. :) Fact is, I'd much prefer her talking about the most tame of fantasies than to talk about the wildest of my own. When I know it's in her head, it's a huge turn-on. She will occasionally say something like "Do you think [potential lover] has a nice cock? Hearing her say that, and knowing that she's imagining what his cock is like, sets me ablaze! From there, however, she will want me to do the talking.

That said, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you wish you had! I'm a happy man.

Reactions: btweets and Ubgd4me
Absolutely. No disagreement at all on that. Indeed, I very much prefer her to talk about what she imagines or to tell me how it might happen. But she never developed a level of comfort around that. She invites me to talk, but as is all too often the case in the man-woman dynamic, she hopes that I'll just "know".

Our sex talk around this is very much like the time-honored "where do you want to eat?" conversation between couples.

"I don't care, you decided."
"OK, how about Chinese?"
"OK, how about Mexican?"

On a practical level, my sexual psyche is such that if I get derailed when I'm highly aroused, I find it very difficult to get it back again. I don't get unpleasant about it. I focus on being loving and affectionate, but the chances are, absent some actual effort on her part, I'm probably done for the night.
when i asked my wife where she would like to eat, i get the same response. then she tells me, you decide, we always go where you want, anyway.

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
when i asked my wife where she would like to eat, i get the same response. then she tells me, you decide, we always go where you want, anyway.
Tell her, "I'm going to take you to your favorite restaurant." When she asks where, tell her to guess. Whatever she says, wouldn't you know it, that was the very place you had in mind!

• Haha
Reactions: btweets
this is very much like the time-honored "where do you want to eat?" conversation between couples.

"I don't care, you decide."
"OK, how about Chinese?"
"OK, how about Mexican?"
Funny but so true!!

My lovely bride is also not very loud during sex. No loud moans and groans. No dirty talk. When I told her it turns guys on if she at least makes some noise she started trying it. Her desire to please is overcoming her naturally silent during sex demeanor. Now when I go back and listen to the videos over the years I smile. I hear her being a tiny bit more noisy during sex than before. She still doesn't talk dirty and she isn't very loud.

In the end I think she is perfect in so many ways that it is just too picky to worry about sexual vocalizations. The sex is great, she loves cocks and has a great time with her lovers. She gets really turned on when I talk about her sexual escapades. She is normally very vocal and we have great conversations about everything but when it comes to sex she is a shy girl.

I thought the concept of Cuckold is the husband being aroused by watching the wife in erotic activity??

We've been into mfm with a guy we know for quite awhile now, I'd say we'll over 100 times in 4 years. We're not swingers, none of our friends know and we don't want them to find out ever. We're conservative as hell, upscale, well dressed and classy. When he's with us wife is a totally different person, she gets so turned on, wants fucked all night, we take turns doing her. When he's with us she has no problem swallowing a load, taking it in her butt hole or asking for other guy as soon as one of us finishes.
Next day she's horny as hell and we have some good sex for a week after but she will not talk about what we/she does when he's in our bed. She's back to very very conservative classy wife but man is she horny for days after.