Wife sex with stranger fantasy

Her pussy was so smooth, hairless, soaking wet, open, two of my fingers slid straight inside her, we kissed, OMG its making me wet thinking about it, lol
It'd be so hot to see a woman's fingers slide into my wife's pussy. I'd hold her hand and lick her nipples as she was being penetrated.

Her pussy was so smooth, hairless, soaking wet, open, two of my fingers slid straight inside her, we kissed, OMG its making me wet thinking about it, lol
There's nothing quite so beautiful as two women making love to each other, it's a female relationship that I live with and even after all the years of being the cock that's party to it as husband and lover I never never grow tired of its sensious application.

• Love
Reactions: sneha and Mr Rain
Hello everyone ...
My wife and i have a fantasy to have a stranger sex partner for her... i actually want to see how my wife performs....and she have a fantasy to get a full body nude oil massage and have sex with a stranger....
If any one want to full fill our fantacy msg me

Attaching her pussy's pic
I give a really good full body massage with special attention to those places that excite ... I would love to cum and play with her

• Love
Reactions: sneha and Mr Rain