Wife sex with stranger fantasy

Hello everyone ...
My wife and i have a fantasy to have a stranger sex partner for her... i actually want to see how my wife performs....and she have a fantasy to get a full body nude oil massage and have sex with a stranger....
If any one want to full fill our fantacy msg me

Attaching her boobs and pussy's pic
That sounds hot.. I give amazing massages.. I would love to massage her body.. Oil her up and feel every inch of her hot body.
Hello everyone ...
My wife and i have a fantasy to have a stranger sex partner for her... i actually want to see how my wife performs....and she have a fantasy to get a full body nude oil massage and have sex with a stranger....

Where can I see the uploaded pictures?? I don't see them anywhere.. I feel I am missing

Hello everyone ...

Hi i m.sameerdewan from Uttrakhand. I m 36 yr old professionals Experienced Playboy For Couples. You can try my service for her .

Hi i m.sameerdewan from Uttrakhand. I m 36 yr old professionals Experienced Playboy For Couples. You can try my service for her .
Jeez! m.sameerdewan from Uttrakhand???
Forgive my lack of education & geography, but how the hell do you say your name and...
Where the hell is Uttrakhand?

Not being a smart guy, just wonder how you say that name and never heard of that place. India?
Paki? Afgan? Jeeeeez....b

Hello everyone ...

Hey Sneha and her cool husband, I would love to have a chat with you. I am young and attractive and totally into your fetish as it is mine too. Let me know if we can hangout

Hello everyone ...

Myself 28 good looking guy from greater noida,
Well educated and well behave person. Experience threesome with couple in delhi.
Believe in secret fun.
Contact me
Telegram- mforu28

Hello everyone ...

Used to take my wife for sensual massages. After a couple I fucked on the table. As I was fucking her I told her to take him in her mouth. She sucked him till he came in her mouth. The next time we had a full blown threesome after the massage. It ended with him cumming in her pussy and her having a screaming orgasm.