Wife sex with stranger fantasy

Reactions: sneha
Hello everyone ...
My wife and i have a fantasy to have a stranger sex partner for her... i actually want to see how my wife performs....and she have a fantasy to get a full body nude oil massage and have sex with a stranger....
If any one want to full fill our fantacy msg me

Attaching her boobs and pussy's picView attachment 675205View attachment 675206View attachment 674556
Ohh wow hi I m sameerdewan from Uttrakhand Rishikesh. I m a professional playboy bull for couples and Single Ladies. If interested so you can take my service for your wife .I have Many single ladies and couples clients who do threesome or cuckold session with me.

Hello everyone ...
My wife and i have a fantasy to have a stranger sex partner for her... i actually want to see how my wife performs....and she have a fantasy to get a full body nude oil massage and have sex with a stranger....

Attaching her boobs and pussy's pic
I will

Hello everyone ...

That sounds hot.. I give amazing massages.. I would love to massage her body.. Oil her up and feel every inch of her hot body.
Hello everyone ...

Where can I see the uploaded pictures?? I don't see them anywhere.. I feel I am missing out.