Wife sleeping with lover alone?

We decided to play with this... next weekend they will go alone to a hotel and I will get there in the next morning to join them.

We are all the three of us very excited to play around, they will tease me with photos, videos and calls and I will hopefully have some sleep so I can fuck her really hard on the next day morning! lol

Reactions: Kev627
It’s very exciting when a wife sleeps with her lover. My wife mostly date at home and rarely sleeps with her lover. I can barely sleep at that time. I keep thinking the guy is fucking my wife all night. I'm almost crazy about the excitement! He always promises not to take a shower in the morning after the evening fucks. When she come home smeared and sticky, her creampie is the most delicious and smelly.

View attachment 400758

View attachment 400754View attachment 400755View attachment 400756View attachment 400757View attachment 400759
That is one beautiful hairy pussy

It’s very exciting when a wife sleeps with her lover. My wife mostly date at home and rarely sleeps with her lover. I can barely sleep at that time. I keep thinking the guy is fucking my wife all night. I'm almost crazy about the excitement! He always promises not to take a shower in the morning after the evening fucks. When she come home smeared and sticky, her creampie is the most delicious and smelly.

View attachment 400758

View attachment 400754View attachment 400755View attachment 400756View attachment 400757View attachment 400759
I can only imagine how that hairy pussy will smell if she has been fucked the evening before and comes home the next day without washing. That must be one messy smelly pussy.

My didn't often spend the night away from home without be---but there was always a Special excitement when she did-- & if I was going to be home when she got there-she didn't wash--- You know--she was anything but a Hot looker but she was always able to attract lots of men & they would keep coming back--

Reactions: Barry79
My didn't often spend the night away from home without be---but there was always a Special excitement when she did-- & if I was going to be home when she got there-she didn't wash--- You know--she was anything but a Hot looker but she was always able to attract lots of men & they would keep coming back--
She may not have been a hot looker as you put it,but she had the one thing guys love a will looking pussy. Lol

Reactions: jane don
Wife & I discovered long ago-- That you Can love more than one person at a time--But-we love different things about each person--Some you "Love" but never could live with--Some you can only spend limited time with before you get bored or sick of-- Some are more skillful at sex--some are more skillful conversationalists --No One person can be Everything to another-

Wife & I discovered long ago-- That you Can love more than one person at a time--But-we love different things about each person--Some you "Love" but never could live with--Some you can only spend limited time with before you get bored or sick of-- Some are more skillful at sex--some are more skillful conversationalists --No One person can be Everything to another-
so very true

She may not have been a hot looker as you put it,but she had the one thing guys love a will looking pussy. Lol
That she was--Willing--eager even-- She was Sooo proud of herself when men came-- She did'nt much care what they looked like-- She Preferred men who Forcefully took the lead -she liked the Date rape kind of thing--But sometimes esp when they were young- (at 50 she was doing a guy in his early 20s & even some younger guys Who she thought (& even knew) were virgins ) she took the lead--She deflowered (her word) some of her "Boyfriends " little brothers/sons ect--when they asked or Told her to- (she preferred being told by them (not by me though)-- She got a real kick out of very young innocent guys coming in less than a minute--Usually in her mouth-- That's the kind of woman she was working on making Fem me into-- Hopefully-I can find some men to continue my Training-

Attachments

• FUN 068.jpg
    FUN 068.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 93
  • FUN 054.jpg
    FUN 054.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 90
I think it is good that we are not all the same and I am not critical of how other couples work things out. But to be honest, for me I don't see what is significant about "sleeping" together. When we have a guy over for a weekend and have MFM sex and DP we end up tired and need to sleep. Carl and I have a king size bed and I sleep in the middle with a guy on each side. During a night like that it is not unusual for one or the other of the guys to wake up and want to fuck again. In the morning my husband sometimes has to leave for work very early. I get up and get him some breakfast and say good bye but then I go back to bed with the remaining guy if I want to sleep in. So since my husband approves of my fucking the guy what would be the big deal about snuggling into him and getting some more sleep? I think that to get comfortable with your mate sleeping with others swapping mates is helpful. We only have one couple that we swap with and sometimes we all sleep in our bed. But other nights we swap mates and use separate bedrooms. So if any are uncomfortable with their mate "sleeping" with someone that they fuck why not try a swap with different bedrooms and in the morning I think you will be at peace about it.
What a wonderful lifestyle, like something out of dream....

She is having feelings for him sleeping with him will enhance those or it does for me more than the act of sex
That's spot on.Its a very intimate part of the process.Think about her wants and needs and let her flourish.its one night out of seven you have her for the rest.let them have that time and relax.

I believe this can be a reality for a lot of cuckolds here, but although me and my wife are into to cuckolding/swinging lifestyle for about 4 years, this is kind of new for me. She wants to sleep with him alone and invite me to join them in the next morning... I have double thoughts about that: excitement and and a little of a downside of being excluded since mostly we work as a trio.
He is a long time lover (two years) we are all three friends, but she is spicing the game by creating these new situations...
They are lovers,Should they not get to experience a night alone ?

Reactions: Kev627
We have done it both ways. Most of the time the guy heads back out at the end of the evening but we did have a lover of hers living with us on the weekends and friday nights were always reserved for just him, sometimes saturday as well and they did travel 1 time spending the weekend together but that was a long time ago. Worked for us very well and she got the experience of having a 2 nd husband. That relationship ended eventually when he couldn't accept that 2 husbands was the way to go. Recently we had a new bull/boyfriend that we tried this with with a little twist. We all were together for the first round and after he had taken her I cleaned her orally and retired to the guest bedroom leaving them alone for the night. We found this to be something we would like to try again and are doing so in a couple of weeks.

What a wonderful lifestyle, like something out of dream....
Yup-my wife & I used to practice this a lot-- I'm off to work & they are enjoying themselves & getting some much needed rest while I imagine what they are doing--It makes work more enjoyable-

KK often wants “private time” with a lover, including an overnight with him (sometimes a little sleep is actually involved). This isn’t unusual.

The first few times KK wanted to be alone with a lover, I was of course bothered, a little (to a lot, in one case) jealous, and felt a little hurt and disappointment. I’ve gotten to the point of acceptance, and I understand her need for that private time.

Some of KK’s best “afterglow” comes from an overnight of this nature, where I’m present, but not directly. My relative nearness and availability is a comfort to her, sort of a security blanket. She can explore, with zero inhibition, whatever it is she’s interested in doing with the guy - without the artificial concerns of what my reaction might be.