Wife's Best Friend

my wife has several hot looking women. two of them are her best friends. one of them i fucked behind her back for a while because she was so hot i could not say no. they had a falling out and it all ended for all of us. her other best friend joined us for a weekend out of town and i got to fuck them both all weekend. the funny thing is my wife was ok with me fucking her friend, but she got mad when we cuddled so i stopped doing that.

my wife has several hot looking women. two of them are her best friends. one of them i fucked behind her back for a while because she was so hot i could not say no. they had a falling out and it all ended for all of us. her other best friend joined us for a weekend out of town and i got to fuck them both all weekend. the funny thing is my wife was ok with me fucking her friend, but she got mad when we cuddled so i stopped doing that.
Yeah I know what you mean they can funny with somethings, my ex-wife had a hot looking best friend way back when I was in my early 20s, the 3 of us used to go out clubbing, one night my wife drank too much and her friend and I had to help her in car, we got to our place and we put my wife to bed, since it was late her friend decided to spend the night and sleep on the sofa, well one thing led to another and we had a couple more drinks then started slow dance and kissing, we wound up fucking on the sofa while my wife was passed out in bed upstairs, it was the first time but not the last, eventually my wife caught us together and they got into a shouting match, it was my wife's fault anyway so i told her to leave, with my current wife she had 3 hot looking friends and one of them was a blonde, her and I used to always flirt in front of my wife too, and she never said anything, i really wanted to fuck het and it seemed like she wanted it too, the funny thing was i wound up fucking her other friend by accident I guess, I fucked her for 3 years till she got married even fucked her on her the night before her wedding, my wife never found out about that one.

Yeah I know what you mean they can funny with somethings, my ex-wife had a hot looking best friend way back when I was in my early 20s, the 3 of us used to go out clubbing, one night my wife drank too much and her friend and I had to help her in car, we got to our place and we put my wife to bed, since it was late her friend decided to spend the night and sleep on the sofa, well one thing led to another and we had a couple more drinks then started slow dance and kissing, we wound up fucking on the sofa while my wife was passed out in bed upstairs, it was the first time but not the last, eventually my wife caught us together and they got into a shouting match, it was my wife's fault anyway so i told her to leave, with my current wife she had 3 hot looking friends and one of them was a blonde, her and I used to always flirt in front of my wife too, and she never said anything, i really wanted to fuck het and it seemed like she wanted it too, the funny thing was i wound up fucking her other friend by accident I guess, I fucked her for 3 years till she got married even fucked her on her the night before her wedding, my wife never found out about that one.
that is a great story about fucking your wife's best friend on the couch while she was passed out. i had a similar experience when we were younger, but mine did not turn out well. we kissed and then she said i can't do this and i thought for sure i was going to get caught but she never said anything to my wife. i never told my wife about that time but after that we have shared stories and fantasies and set boundaries of what is a go vs. no way.

and fucking her married friend the night before she got married it great. the first time i watched my wife fuck another guy was 2 days before we got married. it was hot and it got me addicted!

that is a great story about fucking your wife's best friend on the couch while she was passed out. i had a similar experience when we were younger, but mine did not turn out well. we kissed and then she said i can't do this and i thought for sure i was going to get caught but she never said anything to my wife. i never told my wife about that time but after that we have shared stories and fantasies and set boundaries of what is a go vs. no way.

and fucking her married friend the night before she got married it great. the first time i watched my wife fuck another guy was 2 days before we got married. it was hot and it got me addicted!
With my first wife although we used to have a lot of fun together our marriage wasn't all that great, we would be together a few months or a year and all of sudden she would get in one of her moods and needed space to think about things, she would usually run off and get a cheap apartment for a few months, throughout our marriage she did this 3 times and the last was when she caught us together, her usually would come over and stay with me while she was gone, the last time my wife and I had gotten back together we lasted 6 months, the last weekend we had made plans for the 3 of us to go out dancing but she decided she wanted to Wednesday, on Friday her friend called to find out what time we were going out and told her we weren't cause my wife had left again, we talked while and she told she was coming over and to be ready cause her and I were going to go have a good time without her, it was great and afterwards we came back to my apartment and she spent the night with me, in the morning we were having breakfast and she was walking just wearing one of my T-shirts and we heard the door open and in walks my wife, there was no doubt what we haf being doing and that's when the yelling started.

With my second wife things were a lot different she was more open minded when it came to sex especially sharing and one of her rules was no sex with friends especially hers, there was also a young woman that worked where we did and was always flirting with me, my wife didn't like her at and both of them couldn't stand each other, my wife told me she was off limits, eventually I wound up fucking both her best friend and our co-worker too, my wife never found out about it her best friend never said a word to her, now a days when we all get together it's still a little awkward seeing her best friend and her husband and remembering how many times we fucked and especially fucking right before she got married.

My wife's best friends are her sisters, and I've fantasized about fucking both of them for years. Both in the pussy and in the ass. They're both a little older than me. I'm 41, one is 45, the other 43. They're both sexy in their own ways. One has bigger tits, but the other has a jiggly bubble butt. Both kind of thick.

The two sisters I fucked both have their tube's tied so they can't get pregnant anymore. I have cummed in both of their pussies and only one sister still doesn't know the I have fucked both her and her sister. I enjoyed fucking her sister in the living room while her kids were asleep in their rooms. I love being the cock of sisterly love.

Little bit different, but here for it. For me what turns me on is my wife's BFFs are definitely some hot attention grabbing party sluts wherever they go so when my wife is with them she changes and gets like that too, gets me going like crazy. They're always trying to get her into some hot trouble, a couple things have happened but not the ultimate (yet) ...

Would love to fuck our next door neighbor’s wife but I don’t want to fuck up the good neighbor vibes. We do have a group chat and sometimes things get moderately flirtatious, suggestive, but I can’t tell if it’s just being silly or if there’s a real interest there. They do want to do a double date with us and have their oldest daughter watch all the kids so we’re trying to find a time to take them up on it. Maybe something cool happens. If so, I’ll report back.