My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
My wife will not let me use a condom in her.well I went to a adult book store.they had booths with glory holes in them.i had a condum in my pocket.i jacked off a few guys in the booth and put there cum in the condom. When I got home I crawl into bed with the wife.i got her hot and botherd.she was wet.i slid my cock in and out of her pussy.she had her back to me .I pulled my cock out of her and put the cum that was in the condom all over my cock.i then inserted with her help in putting my cock back in her.it felt good,I thought of the guys cum in her pussy we both came together.i added my cum to there's. She said well u had lots of cum I love that.she began rubbing her pussy.she came again I never told her what I did.

Attachments

• 20230708_233733.jpg
    20230708_233733.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 29
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
Let him go raw... she will taste better after

If you have done ur due diligence then you will know what he is expecting, what the rules have already been agreed! Sounds like you’re already set for failure by not being organised, having discussed all this previousl. No wonder so many struggle I take 6-12 months to get to know a couple and get all agreements in place

Reactions: Malek88
You have no say. This is between them. You just get to watch

There is something REALLY special about having to use a condom with your wife, when she lets Lovers go bare and unprotected!! I almost cum when she is fumbling getting it on in the dark!! Have had to stop her a couple times or I would have cum just from the sexcitement of her putting it on me.

CW
Which is why she keeps another lover. One worthy of her taking his cum properly