My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
They never came back....

My hubby wouldn't consider that I'd been properly fucked if I didn't at least have a pussy full of cum for him to enjoy and I have to agree. But even before we met I always played bare and loved how excited guys would get knowing they could cum inside me, esp knowing they were filling another guys wife (while I was married to my first husband) x

I don’t plan this but usually I’m taking bare most of the time too
Damn! You do know how play properly. 😈😘😁
My hubby wouldn't consider that I'd been properly fucked if I didn't at least have a pussy full of cum for him to enjoy and I have to agree. But even before we met I always played bare and loved how excited guys would get knowing they could cum inside me, esp knowing they were filling another guys wife (while I was married to my first husband) x
And I’ve always loved the look on a woman’s face as she realizes she is being cum filled

Is it even sex if you allow a barrier between you both. It's no un-natural. Has to be bareback and creampie all the way.

My exwife screwed many of my friends and coworkers and to my knowledge a condom was never involved. For the most part my wife now has only screwed guys she has known for years and does not ask them to wear condoms. We did visit the Rooftop in Ft Lauderdale a few years ago and she did ask the gentleman to use a condom.

My exwife screwed many of my friends and coworkers and to my knowledge a condom was never involved. For the most part my wife now has only screwed guys she has known for years and does not ask them to wear condoms. We did visit the Rooftop in Ft Lauderdale a few years ago and she did ask the gentleman to use a condom.
Come to the Florida Keys. Leave the condoms behind