My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
Without condoms is real pleasure it's necessary to get tested both ends....My wife always hated condoms because she thinks if flesh doesn't rubbed on flesh there is no pleasure and yeah when she gets messy dirty in front that's what I like to taste because being cuckold I always like to lick her clean because that's make me feel satisfied eating her satisfied messed up dirty pussy and kiss her madly thanking her to be my dearest wife

Reactions: BJ Queen
My Mrs is always bare , she loves feeling skin to skin and loves to be cum in too

Bare only with my regular married, naughty gfs.
But depends on situation.

Reactions: BJ Queen
Things certainly evolved since this post!!!

My wife always fucks bare and loves cum deep inside. I love seeing the guys face when he finds out he can fuck her bare. Every now and then I attempt to fuck her wearing a condom and she always gets mad telling me to take it off. “ you know I hate them”. I always enjoy the conversation after she has let a guy cream her pussy. I enjoy hearing her tell me how it felt when he spasms as he shoots and whether she could feel it or not. Most times from large cocks and really deep she says she can feel is shooting inside!

My wife always fucks bare and loves cum deep inside. I love seeing the guys face when he finds out he can fuck her bare. Every now and then I attempt to fuck her wearing a condom and she always gets mad telling me to take it off. “ you know I hate them”. I always enjoy the conversation after she has let a guy cream her pussy. I enjoy hearing her tell me how it felt when he spasms as he shoots and whether she could feel it or not. Most times from large cocks and really deep she says she can feel is shooting inside!
I’m all for barebacking your wife while you are required to use condoms. Especially if she’s fertile

Reactions: KinkyUKcpl
I think you are a bit naive, as a woman I can tell you..it doesnt matter what you want..as soon as they start going at it she s gonna rip it off anyway.. youre giving her cunt away, dont thjink you are in control:):)

I think you are a bit naive, as a woman I can tell you..it doesnt matter what you want..as soon as they start going at it she s gonna rip it off anyway.. youre giving her cunt away, dont thjink you are in control:):)
No, SHE’S giving her cunt away. He’s just powerless to stop them. So no need to pretend condoms are needed. She’ll be very vocal about wanting her Bulls cum pumped deep inside her. Just as it should be