Hot! I get stiff too when my wife goes on a date. But, she never goes out with girlfriends intending to pick a guy up. And, she never sleeps over. She prefers to fuck them and come home to tell me what happened as she sucks my cock before we fuck.
That's what I prefer too. My wife has seldom slept over. When she comes home at dawn (or sometimes a bit later) it's usually played out like this: 10pm at the bar, 1-2 am slip away with guy, 2-5am his place fucking, 6am arrive back home. If she comes back later it's because she's fallen asleep after fucking.
If it's an earlier night where she is meeting up with a guy (might still be part of a group initially), the timeline would be more like this: 7-8pm at the bar, 9-11pm at his place for fucking, home by midnight.
The prearranged is more reliable and I do get to have more sleep lol.

Let’s talk about our wives going out for a night on the town. How does it work for you? What does she wear? What happens when she comes home?

I’ve written a brief description of how it has typically worked for us. And I’ve added a couple of pics from the archives of my wife’s adventures.

For me, my wife going out at night is one of the horniest things. It’s obvious from how she prepares if she is planning on getting laid. If I know about it in advance, I help to get her ready or have input into what she is going to wear. Other times she tells me she is going out and I can see it’s not just a casual drink with a couple of friends because she looks smokin’ hot!

I will usually drop her off in the city (although when the kids were young, she would get a taxi) and then it is home to wait and wank, which is a mixture of agony and ecstasy. Sometimes she sends me a few texts but mostly after 11pm I don’t get anything.

The next part involves a time frame of 3am to 8 am. If I have managed to drift off to sleep, I am jolted awake by the sound of a taxi pulling up, and I rush to the window to see her getting out of the taxi, looking dishevelled, and walking drunkenly towards the front door. The darkness, punctuated by the dull glow of a nearby streetlight, shields her from any neighbour that may be curious.

But then there are the times that she doesn’t get home until after daybreak. When the taxi arrives at 8am and she gets out, still dressed in her clubbing gear, it’s hard to hide what has happened. I’m sure the neighbours must have guessed at her promiscuity…

For me, the prospect of others knowing is both pinnacle of excitement and the absolute depths of terror.

But the cost – the lack of sleep, the angst, the prospect of being found out etc – is inconsequential compared to the reward of what happens when she gets inside: her dishevelled state, the smell of alcohol, sweat and semen, the kissing of her adulterous lips, freeing her big tits that are still puffy from being sucked…and parting her pussy lips and feeling and tasting the salty seed of her lover.

Finally, there is the story she tells. I enter her easily, my cock coated with the silky remnants of his ejaculation. Despite my best efforts to hold on, she quickly milks me of my seed, and I collapse beside her to enjoy the post-fucking intimacy that only a cuckold experience can bring.

Here’s a couple of pics. The first two are before she went out to go clubbing. The last one is a pic I snapped of her coming in the door after sunrise. I know what the neighbours would have thought! 😊

And, yes, she did have a pussy full of semen! 😊
View attachment 456390View attachment 456391
View attachment 456392

That is a very hot post. Your wife is really hot!

I loved my wife going out alone to pick up a guy and get laid. She did that when our kids were younger. I would stay home with the kids while she went out to pick up a guy. I would put the kids to bed and jerk off until she returned home. I know what you mean about the agony and the ecstasy. I also understand what you mean about the prospect of others knowing being both the pinnacle of excitement and the absolute depths of terror.

Kate likes married men so she used to go to a local dance club in our city that has several business hotels closeby. During the week, she could usually find some married guy in town alone on business with a room at one of those hotels. Kate and I frequented that dance club on the weekends. The staff knew that I was aware that my wife picked up men there sometimes during the week. The staff always looked out for her when she was there alone.

One of the hottest things I had to do occasionally was to call my wife to wake her up when she had fallen asleep in some guy's hotel room, so she could get home before our kids got up for school. I agree that seeing your wife walking in the door at 3 or 4 am after being fucked by some guy she just met is really hot. I loved my wife describing her fun with the guy who fucked her while I licked his cum out of her.

If Kate was going out to the dance club she dressed sort of slutty. Sometimes she just went to one of the hotels and drank at the bar hoping to meet a nice guy. When she did that, she always dressed as though she had just left her office job and she went at happy hour right after work. She would often be in a guy's room by 7 pm and home around 10 or 11 pm.

Yes, I understand. The need for discretion has always been important for us too. That's why it's basically a fun night with people she knows and if she meets a guy who she hits it off with, there is the discreet decoupling from the friends - usually as the time arrives for people to go home. Then it's a matter of slipping away, so to speak. There always has to be the "plausible deniability" aspect where she could rightly say "I was just out with friends".
However, I do think that some of the people we know who saw her out must have suspected she was a bit of a player.
And for us, some people do know what we do, or at least that she is promiscuous. She has had sex with some guys we know socially (mostly married) or through business or sport. But they think that they are lucky studs who have managed to seduce a hot married woman. I think Sophie has about a dozen Facebook friends who have fucked her, but none know about the others. So people do know, but there was never a connecting of the dots (we hope lol).
It's quite hot when we meet someone socially who she has fucked, but he doesn't know that I know.

My wife Kate has also had sex with married guys we know in our everyday life. She has been having sex with her married boss for years. She has also had sex with a few business associates of mine. We make every effort to make each guy feel as though he is the only guy we would ever even consider including in our sex play.

Kate seduced most of them right in front of me. A little alcohol and a hot tub with Kate in a tiny bikini helps. A couple of married "friends" think that they are fucking my wife behind my back. Kate promised them she would never tell me LOL.

We have been in social situations at which two or three of the husbands present have each fucked my wife. That's pretty hot. Kate loves being a fun-fuck for married friends of ours.

My wife Kate has also had sex with married guys we know in our everyday life. She has been having sex with her married boss for years. She has also had sex with a few business associates of mine. We make every effort to make each guy feel as though he is the only guy we would ever even consider including in our sex play.

Kate seduced most of them right in front of me. A little alcohol and a hot tub with Kate in a tiny bikini helps. A couple of married "friends" think that they are fucking my wife behind my back. Kate promised them she would never tell me LOL.

We have been in social situations at which two or three of the husbands present have each fucked my wife. That's pretty hot. Kate loves being a fun-fuck for married friends of ours.
Love it! I can totally identify with this.

Let’s talk about our wives going out for a night on the town. How does it work for you? What does she wear? What happens when she comes home?

I’ve written a brief description of how it has typically worked for us. And I’ve added a couple of pics from the archives of my wife’s adventures.

For me, my wife going out at night is one of the horniest things. It’s obvious from how she prepares if she is planning on getting laid. If I know about it in advance, I help to get her ready or have input into what she is going to wear. Other times she tells me she is going out and I can see it’s not just a casual drink with a couple of friends because she looks smokin’ hot!

I will usually drop her off in the city (although when the kids were young, she would get a taxi) and then it is home to wait and wank, which is a mixture of agony and ecstasy. Sometimes she sends me a few texts but mostly after 11pm I don’t get anything.

The next part involves a time frame of 3am to 8 am. If I have managed to drift off to sleep, I am jolted awake by the sound of a taxi pulling up, and I rush to the window to see her getting out of the taxi, looking dishevelled, and walking drunkenly towards the front door. The darkness, punctuated by the dull glow of a nearby streetlight, shields her from any neighbour that may be curious.

But then there are the times that she doesn’t get home until after daybreak. When the taxi arrives at 8am and she gets out, still dressed in her clubbing gear, it’s hard to hide what has happened. I’m sure the neighbours must have guessed at her promiscuity…

For me, the prospect of others knowing is both pinnacle of excitement and the absolute depths of terror.

But the cost – the lack of sleep, the angst, the prospect of being found out etc – is inconsequential compared to the reward of what happens when she gets inside: her dishevelled state, the smell of alcohol, sweat and semen, the kissing of her adulterous lips, freeing her big tits that are still puffy from being sucked…and parting her pussy lips and feeling and tasting the salty seed of her lover.

Finally, there is the story she tells. I enter her easily, my cock coated with the silky remnants of his ejaculation. Despite my best efforts to hold on, she quickly milks me of my seed, and I collapse beside her to enjoy the post-fucking intimacy that only a cuckold experience can bring.

Here’s a couple of pics. The first two are before she went out to go clubbing. The last one is a pic I snapped of her coming in the door after sunrise. I know what the neighbours would have thought! 😊

And, yes, she did have a pussy full of semen! 😊
View attachment 456390View attachment 456391
View attachment 456392

A very sexy wife indeed! So hot to hear the similarities of our hot wife ways and experiences. I can truly relate to each and everything you spoke to here.

It was quite a few years ago that my wife was going out on the prowl. Sometimes, she would connect with a guy acquaintance she had previously met and fucked. Then other times, it was all about her finding some strange cock. She loves the newness of a stranger and all that intense excitement of the first time that comes with it.

It was always crazy erotic and hot to watch her as she got ready to go out. She knew I wanted her to have fun and get laid every bit as much as she was looking forward to it herself.

She typically wore something very revealing and the tightest jeans possible. Though, there were some times she passed on the slutty fuck me look and went with a classy dress.

She always drove herself where ever she went. She would typically take a few hits of pot before leaving. Just enough to loosen her inhibitions even more. She would of course always have a few drinks during the evening, but never enough to not be in control or not be able to drive herself back home.

After she left, came the gut wrenching intense part for me. Knowing she was at some point with another guy being touched, fondled, kissed and being thoroughly fucked. My thoughts would go every where imaginable. Knowing she was being fucked, but not knowing details. It's almost indescribable the waiting part. I would have liked to have just fallen asleep and woke up when she got home but that was no where close to possible with me.

She had this routine upon getting home. She would change out of her clothes and put something more comfortable on, pour a glass of wine and sit in the living room for 15 or 20 minutes before coming into the bedroom. I always waited until she came to bed before talking to her about her evening.

I confess, I did at times sneak into where she left her night out clothes to look and smell if she had done anything naughty that night. Finding cum-filled underwear or a sticky mess in the crotch of her jeans would be over the top intense as I waited for her to come to bed.

Another part of our routine was that she never blurted out anything. I enjoyed learning about her evening by asking and exploring her body. The smells, how sensitive her nipples or clit was and then of course if her pussy was cum-filled and messy.

Slowly finding out before even asking her anything, that her pussy was full of cum was mind blowing intense and erotic. It's then that I would start asking questions of this and that about her evening. She would describe in detail any and everything I wanted to hear.

Finally, I might get on top and slide my cock in her or there were times she would get on top and put my cock in her velvety smooth super slippery pussy.

I would explode almost immediately after slipping my super hard cock into her wet messy pussy. Sloppy seconds are AMAZING to me!!!!

That is a very hot post. Your wife is really hot!

I loved my wife going out alone to pick up a guy and get laid. She did that when our kids were younger. I would stay home with the kids while she went out to pick up a guy. I would put the kids to bed and jerk off until she returned home. I know what you mean about the agony and the ecstasy. I also understand what you mean about the prospect of others knowing being both the pinnacle of excitement and the absolute depths of terror.

Kate likes married men so she used to go to a local dance club in our city that has several business hotels closeby. During the week, she could usually find some married guy in town alone on business with a room at one of those hotels. Kate and I frequented that dance club on the weekends. The staff knew that I was aware that my wife picked up men there sometimes during the week. The staff always looked out for her when she was there alone.

One of the hottest things I had to do occasionally was to call my wife to wake her up when she had fallen asleep in some guy's hotel room, so she could get home before our kids got up for school. I agree that seeing your wife walking in the door at 3 or 4 am after being fucked by some guy she just met is really hot. I loved my wife describing her fun with the guy who fucked her while I licked his cum out of her.

If Kate was going out to the dance club she dressed sort of slutty. Sometimes she just went to one of the hotels and drank at the bar hoping to meet a nice guy. When she did that, she always dressed as though she had just left her office job and she went at happy hour right after work. She would often be in a guy's room by 7 pm and home around 10 or 11 pm.
I cannot believe how alike we are in our desires and how close our experiences are! It just goes to prove that the cuckold experience is universal, regardless of which side of the Pacific (or Atlantic) you are on.
You said: "The staff knew that I was aware that my wife picked up men there sometimes during the week. The staff always looked out for her when she was there alone."
Did you know some of the staff or did Kate tell them? Or did they see you dropping her off?

You said: "One of the hottest things I had to do occasionally was to call my wife to wake her up when she had fallen asleep in some guy's hotel room, so she could get home before our kids got up for school." Yes, yes, yes - I have had to do that too. Sometimes the kids were up and she had to slip in the side entrance straight into the office, where I would enjoy her on a chair or a desk.

I do have a good picture sequence of just such an event, which I will post.

This is one of my favourite photo sequences. Sophie went out at night and hooked up with a guy. They went to his place but they both fell asleep. I was concerned when the sun started to come up at 4.30am so I called her. It did wake them up. He fucked her and then she was home a bit after 6am. The kids were up so she had to sneak in the side entrance straight into the office. I enjoyed licking her cream pie while she told me the story and then I slide into her, for the wondrous silky seconds. it was quick reclamation sex, but I was sufficiently organised to snap a few pics both before she went out and when she got home.
I hope you enjoy them.

Ready to go out.jpg
1. Ready to go out - about 7pm

Will they like my cleavage.jpg
2. Do you think they'll like my cleavage, Hun?

Trimmed.jpg
3. Trimmed and ready for action

A quick suck.jpg

4. A quick suck before she leaves. "Don't worry, Hun. I'll bring you a surprise!"

The Return - 6 something AM:

Soaked gusset.jpg
1. I've been naughty, Honey. My panties are soaked with cum.

Hun he came inside me 30 minutes ago.jpg
2. He came inside me about 30 minutes ago.

Come and taste me Hun.jpg
3. I've been a slutty wife. Come and taste your reward, Hun.

closeup.jpg
4. Silky seconds, just for you babe.

Silky seconds.jpg
5. After tasting his salty seed, I slide into her for the indescribable feeling that only sloppy seconds can give. Reclamation sex is always awesome.

My pie.jpg
6. Mission accomplished! My pie just starting to show.

View attachment 457328

View attachment 457329

View attachment 457330

View attachment 457342

View attachment 457346
5. After tasting his salty seed, I slide into her for the indescribable feeling that only sloppy seconds can give. Reclamation sex is always awesome.

View attachment 457347
Nice

View attachment 457328

View attachment 457329

View attachment 457330

View attachment 457342

View attachment 457346

View attachment 457347
Just love how wet, used and swollen her lovely cunt is.

View attachment 457328

View attachment 457329

View attachment 457330

View attachment 457342

View attachment 457346

View attachment 457347
Very stunning woman. Awesome photos, loved the captions. You two are both lucky! Keep it up.

I don't meet guys that way but I don't see how a married girl going out with a friend is any more dangerous than single girls doing the same thing. Of course caution always applies when meeting. That applies to vanilla life as well as lifestyle. When I'm on business travel, if Mr HW hasn't set me up for a date from our lifestyle sites then I will dress a bit sexy and then go to the hotel bar or a bar very nearby in order to meet guys. I have to be careful because often there are other attendants at the event from my work location or others involved in the same event and staying at the same hotel. I'm in a position where I need to be discrete in such situations.

Mrs Hotwife
Where’s the next hotel and when 😏

I cannot believe how alike we are in our desires and how close our experiences are! It just goes to prove that the cuckold experience is universal, regardless of which side of the Pacific (or Atlantic) you are on.
You said: "The staff knew that I was aware that my wife picked up men there sometimes during the week. The staff always looked out for her when she was there alone."
Did you know some of the staff or did Kate tell them? Or did they see you dropping her off?

You said: "One of the hottest things I had to do occasionally was to call my wife to wake her up when she had fallen asleep in some guy's hotel room, so she could get home before our kids got up for school." Yes, yes, yes - I have had to do that too. Sometimes the kids were up and she had to slip in the side entrance straight into the office, where I would enjoy her on a chair or a desk.

I do have a good picture sequence of just such an event, which I will post.

The staff at the dance club knew Kate and I are a married couple. We usually went there together for drinking and dancing on Friday or Saturday night. They also knew that every couple of weeks Kate would come in alone on a weeknight and leave with different men.

Kate and I were there together one Friday night. Kate had just been there the night before and left with some guy she met. The staff was acting oddly. It occurred to me that the staff did not realize that I knew that my wife was coming in there alone and picking up men. I mentioned to one of the bartenders that my wife told me that she had fun there last night and that she told me that she met a really nice guy. I thanked him for looking out for my wife when she was there alone. Once the staff realized that I was okay with my wife picking up men in their bar everything was more relaxed.

Calling my wife to wake her up in some guy's bed so she could get home before our kids got up for school was hot. Kate always made it home before the kids got up.

The staff at the dance club knew Kate and I are a married couple. We usually went there together for drinking and dancing on Friday or Saturday night. They also knew that every couple of weeks Kate would come in alone on a weeknight and leave with different men.

Kate and I were there together one Friday night. Kate had just been there the night before and left with some guy she met. The staff was acting oddly. It occurred to me that the staff did not realize that I knew that my wife was coming in there alone and picking up men. I mentioned to one of the bartenders that my wife told me that she had fun there last night and that she told me that she met a really nice guy. I thanked him for looking out for my wife when she was there alone. Once the staff realized that I was okay with my wife picking up men in their bar everything was more relaxed.

Calling my wife to wake her up in some guy's bed so she could get home before our kids got up for school was hot. Kate always made it home before the kids got up.
That's a great arrangement. And super hot too, knowing that the staff know. It adds an element of humiliation, but it's one of the things that gets us cuckolds hard :)

This is one of my favourite photo sequences. Sophie went out at night and hooked up with a guy. They went to his place but they both fell asleep. I was concerned when the sun started to come up at 4.30am so I called her. It did wake them up. He fucked her and then she was home a bit after 6am. The kids were up so she had to sneak in the side entrance straight into the office. I enjoyed licking her cream pie while she told me the story and then I slide into her, for the wondrous silky seconds. it was quick reclamation sex, but I was sufficiently organised to snap a few pics both before she went out and when she got home.
I hope you enjoy them.

View attachment 457323
1. Ready to go out - about 7pm

View attachment 457324
2. Do you think they'll like my cleavage, Hun?

View attachment 457326
3. Trimmed and ready for action

View attachment 457327

4. A quick suck before she leaves. "Don't worry, Hun. I'll bring you a surprise!"
very hot wife!