Working Into It

First time poster. Need a woman's honest opinion.

My wife is a VERY sexual person. We regularly use hotwifing as a fantasy, use toys... she will whisper to me "can he cum in me" while we are having sex, she will tell me that her pussy is all his. However, she has told me afterwards that she is could never actually go through with it because of the emotional attachment to sex. She says that she just does it for me and she only wants me. However, she will regularly begin the fantasy and she gets extremely wet when we role play this. The one thing she says the most during pillow talk is "your not mad, baby?"

I really want to do it. I think she might be scared that she will upset me if she admits her desires. What do you guys think?

First time poster. Need a woman's honest opinion.

My wife is a VERY sexual person. We regularly use hotwifing as a fantasy, use toys... she will whisper to me "can he cum in me" while we are having sex, she will tell me that her pussy is all his. However, she has told me afterwards that she is could never actually go through with it because of the emotional attachment to sex. She says that she just does it for me and she only wants me. However, she will regularly begin the fantasy and she gets extremely wet when we role play this. The one thing she says the most during pillow talk is "your not mad, baby?"

I really want to do it. I think she might be scared that she will upset me if she admits her desires. What do you guys think?
Well the main question you should ask urself and her is do you really want this?

If the answer is yes for you.... Remember it may not be the same for her....But if your both wanting then you need to have a serious talk about your perfect scenario and what your wants and more importantly what are your limits....And if you are able to do this and your both wanting then don't rush into the first guy and maybe start out with going to a bar or club and decide what she can or can't do if the circumstances arise....Lmk if that helps ?

not a woman and I don't know for sure. But it sounds like you guys are both having fun with the fantasy, which I'd say is a pretty big deal. Keep doing it. And keep talking. You want her to be as forthcoming as you are about what turns her on, her fantasies. She needs to understand and appreciate that your honest enthusiasm about acting on these desires extends outside the context of your shared horny excitement in playtime. As was mentioned in someone's advice above, you have to be able to communicate seriously about it........outside of the bedroom, I would think. There's no rush.