Would anyone be interested??

My wife and I are completely new to this and have not tried anything with anyone else, but it has been spoken about. Last night we were talking about involving other people and she suggested that she would be up for letting a guy wank off over her in person. She had the idea of getting a hotel room, finding the right guy and inviting him into the room where my wife would be laying either in sexy underwear or naked where he would come in, stroke his cock over her and then leave. Iā€™m sure she would be up for a posing and doing certain things to herself, but the guy canā€™t touch her. I would be in the room the whole time as well.
my question is, would people be interested in this or would guys want full sex??
We would love to hear your opinions!! View attachment 774929
That would be fun

My wife and I are completely new to this and have not tried anything with anyone else, but it has been spoken about. Last night we were talking about involving other people and she suggested that she would be up for letting a guy wank off over her in person. She had the idea of getting a hotel room, finding the right guy and inviting him into the room where my wife would be laying either in sexy underwear or naked where he would come in, stroke his cock over her and then leave. Iā€™m sure she would be up for a posing and doing certain things to herself, but the guy canā€™t touch her. I would be in the room the whole time as well.
my question is, would people be interested in this or would guys want full sex??
I would love to suck those hot tits while you ride this 9 inches!!šŸ˜

Attachments

• File_005.png
    File_005.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 13
  • bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: curt_ky_rocky
Hello. We've also not done anything with others, but your described scenario greatly appeals to mešŸ¤­. One of my fantasies is to have lots of men (4-5) standing over me wanking, as I do myself. They're not allowed to touch (maybe the occasional feel of me), and then cum over my back and ass. Turns me on sooo much. DM us if you fancy chatting about it!(mrscc)šŸ˜Š

• Love
Reactions: Nicko77v and Ride9
Hello. We've also not done anything with others, but your described scenario greatly appeals to mešŸ¤­. One of my fantasies is to have lots of men (4-5) standing over me wanking, as I do myself. They're not allowed to touch (maybe the occasional feel of me), and then cum over my back and ass. Turns me on sooo much. DM us if you fancy chatting about it!(mrscc)šŸ˜Š
Oh I fancy that greatly! šŸ˜

Attachments

• 686634-6d1feeee13f18aa7e644399dc0ada99a.mp4
    1.3 MB
Fuck she is so stunning...u need to make her popular and post more of her

Oh I fancy that greatly! šŸ˜

She does look very good! But if she wanted to meet to get me excited I would probably have to masturbate right then.
I would probably want to go ahead and masturbate right then. It would be fine if she wanted to watch how much she excited me .

This sounds absolutely amazing. Iā€™d love the chance to shoot my load on her body!

Reactions: Rikardus
Just from reading the very first post on this thread, you both seem to have communicated what you both want and within the boundaries you are both willing to stay within. That's amazing. Hope to read more about your adventures as you progress into this lifestyle. Good luck.

Your wife is lovely x

Reactions: White hubby
I would fuck pound her ass very hard to be honest, she is hot buddy!

Guys would definitely be interested and maybe she would be excited enough to carry it further, are you ready for that?

I think this is a great idea and very erotic. This is all just fantasy for me as my wife has shown no interest, but now i have a new fantasy to think about. Id love to watch my wife do this.

Your wife looks amazing and based on the number of replies, im sure you know that tons of people will be interested.

Good luck in your search i hope you guys have a great experience!

Gorgeous