Would anyone be interested??

Hello. We've also not done anything with others, but your described scenario greatly appeals to me🤭. One of my fantasies is to have lots of men (4-5) standing over me wanking, as I do myself. They're not allowed to touch (maybe the occasional feel of me), and then cum over my back and ass. Turns me on sooo much. DM us if you fancy chatting about it!(mrscc)😊
BUKKAKE

Reactions: Coycouple
My wife and I are completely new to this and have not tried anything with anyone else, but it has been spoken about. Last night we were talking about involving other people and she suggested that she would be up for letting a guy wank off over her in person. She had the idea of getting a hotel room, finding the right guy and inviting him into the room where my wife would be laying either in sexy underwear or naked where he would come in, stroke his cock over her and then leave. I’m sure she would be up for a posing and doing certain things to herself, but the guy can’t touch her. I would be in the room the whole time as well.
my question is, would people be interested in this or would guys want full sex??
We would love to hear your opinions!! View attachment 774929
Lucky man, you are...

My wife and I are completely new to this and have not tried anything with anyone else, but it has been spoken about. Last night we were talking about involving other people and she suggested that she would be up for letting a guy wank off over her in person. She had the idea of getting a hotel room, finding the right guy and inviting him into the room where my wife would be laying either in sexy underwear or naked where he would come in, stroke his cock over her and then leave. I’m sure she would be up for a posing and doing certain things to herself, but the guy can’t touch her. I would be in the room the whole time as well.
my question is, would people be interested in this or would guys want full sex??
Would she up for giving a pussy job?? I would LOVE that!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210310-210056_FlashBrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_20210310-210056_FlashBrowser.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Ask yourself this question.......if a guy walked up to you in a bar and said "hi total stranger who I have never met before ever, would you like to walk up to a room with me, haul out your shit, and jerk off on my wifes tits and then leave......?

What would YOUR response be??

JEEZZZZ...ITS EASY TO PICK OUT THE GUYS WRITING THEIR SILLY FANTASIES AND HAVE OBVIOOUSLY NEVER BEEN INVOLVED BEFORE OR EVER WILL BE WIHT THIS KIND OF APPROACH.......

cw

Would love to chat more? Please dm

Reactions: DanB77
I'm in!

View attachment Lens_1652735743495_r1652735757470.mp4

Gorgouse I’m intrested

Only if she wants to see a bwc and ropes of hot cum! 😉😉😋😋💦💦

Reactions: White hubby
A quite lovely form of pure eroticism, I particularly like the husband being present in the room with his wife as masturbation takes place over her body and that the wife might be willing to strike certain poses or do things to herself adding further to eroticism of being able to look but not touch. Personally and judging by her body I‘d really need to fuck her and that need denied would be the driver of the event. Beautiful💦

Yes I’d be very interested in perhaps a masturbation weekend, Mr and Mrs Bobbyv: have planted a seed that could easily grow from being just now a fantasy but which could develop into an unforgettable sexual experience.

Was at a swingers club a few years ago. There was a couple sitting on a couch. As guys walked by the husband basically made the same offer. They must have been at it for a while because she had been pretty well covered - just nothing in the face. I think their deal was that she could not wipe anything off until they were done with their fun. It was terribly erotic to stand over her and cum on her. I get why you and the wife are thinking about it. I think a party situation is probably a lot easier to set it up though. Good luck with your fun.

I would say go for it, whatever she is willing to do. You should be prepared for things to go differently in person though. Once things get hot, and she sees that you're OK with it, she may go further than you thought she was going to. Don't feel betrayed, be ready for that. I would think it would be hard to stop, for both of them, and from her perspective, it might start to seem ridiculous to have that artificial boundary. Just go with the flow, and if things do go further, even much further, don't guilt her over it afterward. She may do enough of that to herself!
We do mfm with a guy we know off and on. First times were scary as hell, weird and jealous feelings. All I can say is be prepared for what your wife might be willing to do with another guy. We're not swingers at all. We are quiet and conservative. My 50ish wife has a smokin body and she's pretty. She gets so turned on when we do this she fucks him and me till we're both beat. She's done things with him she rarely did with me. About 3rd time we did this she willingly swallowed his load. He fucks her butt pretty regularly now. It's exciting for sure and she's horny as hell for days after but I get a lot of jealous feelings.
You ok with the other guy having a way bigger dick? That's how it is with us. Wife has some guilt issues but we keep doing it.

The guy would have to be trustworthy and patient of course, but you should give it a try. Our first was with a BBC and the "deal" was that she'd give him a hand job only, to which he agreed and complied. But to his surprise (and not so much my surprise) she had his cock in her mouth after a few strokes.
Good luck

well she looks hot and the scenario even hotter , Id love this - don´t suppose you are in London

Damn, she has an amazing body!!

they are gonna want to fuck her, an we cant blame them