Would anyone be interested??

My wife and I are completely new to this and have not tried anything with anyone else, but it has been spoken about. Last night we were talking about involving other people and she suggested that she would be up for letting a guy wank off over her in person. She had the idea of getting a hotel room, finding the right guy and inviting him into the room where my wife would be laying either in sexy underwear or naked where he would come in, stroke his cock over her and then leave. I’m sure she would be up for a posing and doing certain things to herself, but the guy can’t touch her. I would be in the room the whole time as well.
my question is, would people be interested in this or would guys want full sex??
We would love to hear your opinions!! View attachment 774929
Where are you located generally?

My wife and I are completely new to this and have not tried anything with anyone else, but it has been spoken about. Last night we were talking about involving other people and she suggested that she would be up for letting a guy wank off over her in person. She had the idea of getting a hotel room, finding the right guy and inviting him into the room where my wife would be laying either in sexy underwear or naked where he would come in, stroke his cock over her and then leave. I’m sure she would be up for a posing and doing certain things to herself, but the guy can’t touch her. I would be in the room the whole time as well.
my question is, would people be interested in this or would guys want full sex??
I would certainly love to cum over her.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
I would love
I would love to anytime

Ask a question like you did on here and post a pic....yea she's HOT. You get a zillion dick pics, one line responses...I'm interested...I'll fuck her....message me...etc.
We just kinda fell into fun with our guy friend. I don't know how anyone goes "looking" or advertising with any good results. Sure you can find a guy to keep and fuck your wife...if that's what you're looking for.
We had an out of town hook-up once, it was just OK if that.
For us....knowing the guy is not a serial killer, a freak, rude, stupid, or whatever is important to us. We are classy, clean, well spoken, well dressed, don't smoke and don't swear. Seems to eliminate 98% of people on the planet. We live in a nice neighborhood.
Out friend has a good job, divorced, has a home, a clean car. Always is clean and smells good when he visits. He's a cool guy, polite, dresses nice, etc. We're confident he dosent tell anyone about our "friendship".
ALL THAT IS IMPORTANT TO US
I can't imagine how hard it would be finding the right guy.
You looking for a one time deal? Ongoing sex friend?

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 she is hot

Reactions: Cock4u2
I have a similar fantasy involving my wife. One or two guys wanking over her - turns her on too!

Reactions: Cock4u2
A few years ago, while at a swing club there was a couple sitting on a couch together. As guys would walk by and say hello the husband/partner asked if they would like to jack off on her. I guess that was a turn on form them as well. The couple must have been there for a while because she was literally covered. She had panties on but that was it. You basically just jerked off and shot your load on her chest, thanked them and walked away. They were smart enough to have her sitting on a huge beach towel on the couch so they were obviously not new to this and/or very considerate. Good luck with your search.

She looks good..👍

Count me in, I’d love to let my warm cum cover those tits

Well I would definitely want to have sex with your wife. But also I wouldn't mind blowing my load on her.

Where located?

Reactions: Blongbo