Would you ever send your wife out for the nite and have a guy try and pick her up and mess around

She would have never actually needed any help but that would be so awesome to send someone that you know or think she would be attracted to, and especially if it’s a guy that’s really good at picking up women!!!

Reactions: MarcandLilly
I've done that , he was a guy I had been chatting to for a couple of years on the net, I had sent him some photos of her naked then I asked him if he wanted to fuck her, she didn't know I had sent her photos to him or that he was there to seduce her and she still doesn't, he met her with me present 4 times and when I felt she was ready he phoned her, it resulted in him fucking her for just over 4 years, she still doesn't know he was bait dangled in front of her, showed what an easy bitch she is though.

I’d love nothing more. I keep dreaming about her catching someone’s eye on here and arranging a seemingly innocent meetup. Her with no idea he’s already seen every last inch of her and knowing full well I’d love nothing more than to see him flirting with her, touching her beautiful Asian body, sliding his hands inside her dress.
I’d love to make that happen for you!