A one time Cuck and wanting more, any others like me?

wbchris2018

Couple
In recent years I have realized that I simply can’t put out of my mind my first (and unfortunately to date my last) cuck session. To explain my wife (Kate) and I are now in our early forties and we have two daughters and a pretty normal lifestyle, our sex life is ok but largely vanilla but it was not always that way.

When we were mid 20's and our first daughter was around 3 we went on a family holiday to Crete it was our first time away since getting married and the first holiday abroad. We had decided a few months earlier that we would try for a second child and Kate came off the pill in the February and we were holidaying in the August. For the time until our holiday I used condoms so that we would not complicate things if Kate fell pregnant sooner and experienced morning sickness etc on holiday. I was so looking forward to our holiday and getting to fuck my wife bareback once again!

When we arrived at our holiday apartment we were amazed by the weather, the vibe in the resort and our apartment complex which was very smart apartments surrounding a communal pool. The first few days we spent around the pool, I would watch over our daughter and let Kate get some rest and sunbathe. Kate had bought a number of very sexy bikini's to wear, she had lost her baby tummy from having our daughter and was looking every bit the hot milf, and I couldn’t help noticing many of the guys around the pool checking her out. Strangely I was not jealous or angry, it just turned on thinking about the guys getting aroused by her.

One guy in particular made a move to chat with us, he was called Mike, an english black guy aged 42 who was working in Crete for the season and had a few days leave so was spending it at our complex, apparently he knew the owner and had a free apartment for the week. It turned me on to sit there chatting with Mike and Kate knowing he was looking Kate up and down like guys do and probably imagining her naked under that bikini!! I made a point of leaving them alone while I took our daughter to play in the pool, then I could watch from a distance as they were chatting. As the day went on Kate became more flirty with Mike and we had some drinks around the pool before I took our daughter back to the apartment to give her dinner and put her to bed, I said to Kate and Mike that if they wanted to finish up their drinks and chat why not both come back to the apartment when they are ready.

About 9:00pm they both arrived at the apartment, I had put our daughter to bed so we were all able to relax in the main lounge area of the apartment and we popped on some music and topped up our drinks. Mike was asking about how we met, how long we had been married (just over 4 years), during our chat I could see that Kate was enjoying the attention that Mike was giving to her body, she was still in just a bikini and he was clearly enjoying the view, then I noticed that she was deliberately teasing Mike by leaving her legs slightly parted, and sometimes leaning right down so her cleavage was fully showing, this had me beginning to get hard, I had never had this feeling of getting turned on by my wife flirting with another guy, it was strange but incredibly arousing. I can’t really remember what was the trigger, but by around 11:00pm and a few drinks in things really heated up quick, Mike was now on the sofa with Kate and in a moment they went from chatting to Mike leaning forward and kissing Kate on the lips............., fuck the room went quiet and I don’t think any of us knew what to do next it was so out of the blue and unexpected.

I looked at Kate, she looked at me wondering what I was going to do or say, and I found myself simply winking at her and saying “go for it”. In the next moment Mike was kissing her again, and his hands were all over her, I sat there with my cock hardening like rock as I watch this older black guy ravish my wife. I began to wonder how for it would go, my thoughts were soon answered when I saw Mike's hand disappear between Kate's legs and his fingers worm there way inside her bikini bottoms. Shit I thought, is this really happening, my wife making out with another guy, a stranger and right in front of me. They continued to get more and more involved, and in no time Kate's bikini top and bottoms were off and so were Mike's shorts, they were laying on the sofa and she was jerking his big black cock with her hand, I remember seeing her engagement and wedding rings glistening as she jerked him.

Next Mike moved up over Kate and positioned himself between her legs, it was clear that he intended to fuck her, she looked at me and I was busy wanking my cock hard, and simply nodded my approval, she then said to Mike that he needed to wear a condom, she was not protected. He asked if we had one, but of course as planned we had not bothered to bring any condoms away with us on the trip. There was a very awkward moment, but I was so turned on by the situation I said to Kate it was up to her if she wanted to let him go bare as long as he pulls out well before he cums. Kate looked at me smiled and in no time at all guided his bare cock into her pussy.

It was INCREDIBLE, I was watching a bare black cock slide into my wife’s fertile pussy and I was hard as rock with my heart beating out of my chest. He fucked her slowly, making sure she was enjoying it as he worked his cock deep inside her, they continued to fuck for about 20 mins. Mike moved Kate into the doggy position and she looked straight into my eyes as he got behind her and once again feed his bare cock into her. We were both completely absorbed by the experience, it did not seem real. Mike then said to Kate that he was close to cumming, and to my relief she asked him to pull out, like a gentleman he obliged and slid his glistening cock from her pussy, she rolled her onto her back and began to jerk his cock over her tummy and pussy, in no time at all the largest spurts of cum jetted from his cock all over Kate's tummy, pussy and even some up as far as her tits. Oh wow I wanted some action myself now having just watched the Mike and Kate at such close quarters, and as Mike slumped back into a chair, I got onto the sofa with my wife, Mike's cum rubbing between us as I lay on top of Kate and slid my cock inside her, her pussy felt different, I guess stretched from the fucking Mike had given her, we were kissing and she was rubbing Mike's cum into her body between us, when I felt her cum covered hand reach her pussy and grab my cock as I ploughed into her, I realized that she was rubbing his cum onto my cock which in turn I was pushing into her pussy, this did it for me and I blew the biggest load up her pussy, just as she orgasmed too - we both knew what she had done and it seems it tipped both of us over the edge. - So that was the end of our first session, but it was not long before things heated up again, I will add the next part shortly......................

Last edited:
Session 2 - after Kate and I had both cum we continued to kiss and discuss what had just happened, Mike called over if we were ok and we looked at each other then looked at him and said – “yeah all good”. I whispered to Kate “are you ok” and she kissed me deeply and said “I’m very ok, that was amazing! - please don’t be upset with me”, I re-assured her that I found it hot as hell and I had encouraged her to go with Mike so it was a joint thing. I wondered if I should mention to her about her rubbing Mikes cum on my cock or not, but I decided to go for it and I said “Kate that was so hot fucking with you rubbing Mike's cum on my cock, are you ok with it, don’t forget you’re not on the pill anymore?” She said 'I don’t know what possessed me to be so reckless, but fuck it was hot'. I said hell this is a one night only thing lets live it to the full so I told Kate it was really ok with me if she wanted to play some more.

At this time Mike joined us on the sofa so I retreated to the chair and watched as he fingered her pussy and they began to make out again. This time Kate lowered her head to suck Mike's cock hard, she worked hard and looked such a slut slurping at the strangers hard black cock, Mike lay flat on the sofa and Kate was between his legs sucking, then once he was hard she moved up his body and began to kiss him and rub his chest. She then looked at me for reassurance, and I whispered to her “its ok - go for it” she then leant forward grasping Mike's cock in her hand and guided it back into her pussy. Once again I watched Mike's bare cock slip into my wife, his shaft glistening with her juice and what was left of my cum. She started to ride him slowly, I moved from the chair to sit next to them on the floor so I could see up close as her pussy stretched over his big black cock.

This was wild - what the hell was going on, how had we ended up in this scenario, I didn’t know any answers, all I knew was that I was hard as rock watching my wife pleasure herself with guy we had only just met, and that his bare cock was at this moment sliding in and out of my wife’s fertile pussy. We both knew the risk, she was close to her fertile period as we had purposely arranged the vacation to coincide with her ovulating so this was mad, a strangers bare cock ploughing away at her while I sat next to them wanking, I wondered what she would do when he was ready to cum. As he had already cum once he was able to last longer and Kate was riding him so hard, bouncing right down on his shaft to jam it as far up her pussy as she could. I told her how hot it looked and this seemed to encourage her to be more slutty, she started to talk with Mike asking him “if it felt good fucking her married pussy” and “don’t forget you will need to pull out as I'm not on the pill”. She also told him I was watching and wanking my cock as I was enjoying the view. After a good 20 minutes of the best fucking Kate has ever had, Mike said he was getting close to cumming, Kate then turned to me and said (loud enough for Mike to hear) “well? - what do you want to see, where do you want him to cum? this is for you too” - FUCK I could hardly breathe, was my wife asking if I wanted to watch a stranger, a black guy at that, cum in her when she is totally unprotected and fertile.

I couldn’t control myself I was jerking so hard and said “baby let’s do it, just this once - do it for me” – “are you sure, you know where I am in my cycle” came her reply as she continued to ride Mike's cock. Mike then started to squirm and said that he was really close now and should he pull out again?, Kate and I locked eyes and she knew what I wanted to see, and I knew what she wanted to feel, and in that moment she leaned forward and told Mike “don’t pull out, fill my slutty pussy - cum in me please”. That was all the encouragement that Mike needed, and he began to pump a huge load directly up inside Kate's fertile pussy, spurt after spurt and she rode it like a champ, I could see some of his cum around his cock as it went in and out, fuck we had really done it!!! Kate sat firmly on Mikes cock until he went completely soft then eased off so and I could see the huge cum load in her pussy. She then laid down and beckoned me over and I knew what we both wanted as I mounted her and fucked my cock into her cum filled hole pushing Mike's seed as deep as I could as we kissed passionately. To be continued.............

Last edited:
Session 2 - after Kate and I had both cum we continued to kiss and discuss what had just happened, Mike called over if we were ok and we looked at each other then looked at him and said - 'yeah all good'. I whispered to Kate 'are you ok' and she kissed me deeply and said 'i'm very ok, that was amazing! - please dont be upset with me', i re-assured her that i found it hot as hell and i had encouraged her to go with Mike so it was a joint thing. I wondered if i should mention to her about her rubbing Mikes cum on my cock or not, but i decided go for it - i said 'Kate that was so hot fucking you with Mike's cum on my cock are you ok with it, dont forget your not on the pill anymore?', she said 'i dont know what possessed me to be so reckless, but fuck it was hot'. I said hell this is a one night only thing lets live it to the full so i told Kate it was more than ok with me if she wanted to go further. At this time Mike joined us on the sofa so i retreated to the chair and watched as he fingered her pussy and they began to make out again. This time Kate lowered her head to suck Mike's cock hard, she worked hard and looked such a slut slurping at the strangers hard black cock, Mike lay flat on the sofa and Kate was between his legs sucking, then once he was hard she moved up his body and began to kiss him and rub his chest. She then looked at me for reassurance, and i whispered to her 'its ok - go for it' she then leant forward graspping Mike's cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy, once again I watched Mike's bare cock slip into my wife, his shaft glistening with her juice and what was left of my cum. She started to ride him slowly, i moved from the chair to sit next to them on the floor so i could see up close as her pussy stretched over his big black cock. This was wild - what the hell was going on, how had we ended up in this scenario, i didnt know any answers, all i knew was that i was hard as rock watching my wife pleasure herself with guy we had just meet, and that his bare cock was at this moment sliding in and out of my wifes fertile pussy. We both knew the risk, she was close to her fertile period we had purposely arranged the vacation to coincide with her ovulating so this was mad, a strangers bare cock ploughing away at her while i sat next to them wanking. I wonderd what she would do when he was ready to cum, as he had already cum once he was able to last longer and Kate was riding him so hard, bouncing right down on his shaft to jam it as far up her pussy as she could. i told her how hot it looked and this seemed to encourage her to be more slutty, she started to talk with Mike asking him 'if it felt good fucking her married pussy' and 'dont forget you will need to pull out as I'm not on the pill'. She also told him i was watching and wanking my cock as i was enjoying the view. After a good 20 minutes of the best fucking Kate has ever had, Mike said he was getting close to cumming, Kate then turned to me and said (loud enough for Mike to hear) 'well? - what do you want to see, where do you want him to cum, this is for you too?' - FUCK i could hardly breathe, was my wife asking if i wanted to watch a stranger, a black guy at that, cum in her when she is totally unprotected and fertile.........., i couldn’t control myself i was jerking so hard and said 'baby lets do it, just this once - do it for me' - 'are you sure, you know where I am in my cycle' came her reply as she continued to ride Mike's cock. Mike then started to squirm and said that he was really close now and should he pull out again?, Kate and I locked eyes and she knew what i wanted to see, and i knew what she wanted to feel and in that moment she leaned forward and told Mike 'dont pull out, fill me baby - cum in me please'. That was all the encouragement that Mike needed, and he began to pump a huge load directly up inside Kate's fertile pussy, spurt after spurt and she rode it like a champ, i could see some of his cum around his cock as it went in and out, fuck we had really done it!!! Kate sat firmly on Mikes cock until he went completely soft then eased off so and i could see the huge cum load in her pussy. She then laid down and beckoned me over and i knew what we both wanted as i mounted her and fuckd my cock into her cum filled hole pushing Mike's seed as deep as i could as we kissed passionately. to be continued.............
Eagerly awaiting the next part

Reactions: shaved
Session 2 - after Kate and I had both cum we continued to kiss and discuss what had just happened, Mike called over if we were ok and we looked at each other then looked at him and said - 'yeah all good'. I whispered to Kate 'are you ok' and she kissed me deeply and said 'i'm very ok, that was amazing! - please dont be upset with me', i re-assured her that i found it hot as hell and i had encouraged her to go with Mike so it was a joint thing. I wondered if i should mention to her about her rubbing Mikes cum on my cock or not, but i decided go for it - i said 'Kate that was so hot fucking you with Mike's cum on my cock are you ok with it, dont forget your not on the pill anymore?', she said 'i dont know what possessed me to be so reckless, but fuck it was hot'. I said hell this is a one night only thing lets live it to the full so i told Kate it was more than ok with me if she wanted to go further. At this time Mike joined us on the sofa so i retreated to the chair and watched as he fingered her pussy and they began to make out again. This time Kate lowered her head to suck Mike's cock hard, she worked hard and looked such a slut slurping at the strangers hard black cock, Mike lay flat on the sofa and Kate was between his legs sucking, then once he was hard she moved up his body and began to kiss him and rub his chest. She then looked at me for reassurance, and i whispered to her 'its ok - go for it' she then leant forward graspping Mike's cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy, once again I watched Mike's bare cock slip into my wife, his shaft glistening with her juice and what was left of my cum. She started to ride him slowly, i moved from the chair to sit next to them on the floor so i could see up close as her pussy stretched over his big black cock. This was wild - what the hell was going on, how had we ended up in this scenario, i didnt know any answers, all i knew was that i was hard as rock watching my wife pleasure herself with guy we had just meet, and that his bare cock was at this moment sliding in and out of my wifes fertile pussy. We both knew the risk, she was close to her fertile period we had purposely arranged the vacation to coincide with her ovulating so this was mad, a strangers bare cock ploughing away at her while i sat next to them wanking. I wonderd what she would do when he was ready to cum, as he had already cum once he was able to last longer and Kate was riding him so hard, bouncing right down on his shaft to jam it as far up her pussy as she could. i told her how hot it looked and this seemed to encourage her to be more slutty, she started to talk with Mike asking him 'if it felt good fucking her married pussy' and 'dont forget you will need to pull out as I'm not on the pill'. She also told him i was watching and wanking my cock as i was enjoying the view. After a good 20 minutes of the best fucking Kate has ever had, Mike said he was getting close to cumming, Kate then turned to me and said (loud enough for Mike to hear) 'well? - what do you want to see, where do you want him to cum, this is for you too?' - FUCK i could hardly breathe, was my wife asking if i wanted to watch a stranger, a black guy at that, cum in her when she is totally unprotected and fertile.........., i couldn’t control myself i was jerking so hard and said 'baby lets do it, just this once - do it for me' - 'are you sure, you know where I am in my cycle' came her reply as she continued to ride Mike's cock. Mike then started to squirm and said that he was really close now and should he pull out again?, Kate and I locked eyes and she knew what i wanted to see, and i knew what she wanted to feel and in that moment she leaned forward and told Mike 'dont pull out, fill me baby - cum in me please'. That was all the encouragement that Mike needed, and he began to pump a huge load directly up inside Kate's fertile pussy, spurt after spurt and she rode it like a champ, i could see some of his cum around his cock as it went in and out, fuck we had really done it!!! Kate sat firmly on Mikes cock until he went completely soft then eased off so and i could see the huge cum load in her pussy. She then laid down and beckoned me over and i knew what we both wanted as i mounted her and fuckd my cock into her cum filled hole pushing Mike's seed as deep as i could as we kissed passionately. to be continued.............
Such a great story. Thank you for sharing it.

Reactions: miran
Session 3 - So we had really thrown caution to the wind in the persuit of sexual satisfaction, in a very short time Kate had gone from being a normal mother and wife into a cock hungry slut willing to fuck with a stranger in front of her husband, and I had transformed from a dedicated husband and father into some sort of cuckold pervert wanting his wife to be used for a strangers pleasure, and even encouraging her to fuck unprotected.

As we lay there in the aftermath of the amazing sex session with Miike, and with Kate's fertile pussy awash with billions of his sperm, we continued to make out, still highly charged from the situation. Kate whisperd to me "does this one night only experience end here?", i smiled and winked "as long as Mike is gone by morning then i guess that counts as one night" On hearing that Kate kissed me again and started to jerk my cock which was already getting hard again. Mike was in the chair watching us and Kate turned to him and asked if he wanted to stay a little longer, he immediately began to rub his cock and said it would be a pleasure.

So Kate and i were on the sofa and I sat while she lay across my lap and began sucking my cock, all the while looking up at me. I was reaching down to her pussy and fingering her soaking hole, playing with Mike's cum as it was seeping out. Mike asked if he was ok to join, I looked at Kate and she removed my cock from her mouth and turned to him saying "God yes", winked at me and went back to sucking my cock which by now was almost rock hard again. Mike got on the sofa behind Kate and took over from me in fingering her pussy, and i felt amazing humiliation but excitement that i simply removed my hand and gave him access to my wifes pussy. Watching him explore her pussy was amazing and she squiremd and wriggled in pleasure while still sucking my cock. We then all naturally moved our positions slightly so the Kate was still sucking my cock but now she was kneeling on the sofa with her pussy exposed to Mike who was immediately behind her. Kate was looking up at me, as Mike began to rub his stiffeing cock up and down her married pussy. He was teasing her, and me as i could clearly see his bulbous cock rubbing Kates well used pussy. He leant forward and asked "is it ok, i can pull out when ever you want", Kate looked up at me I simply smiled and told her "dont forget it is one night only, so you do what you want", with that she eased back onto Mike's cock encouraging him to start fucking her from behind. In this position his cock reach deep inside Kate's and she winced a couple of times as he drove slowly but deeply inside her. All the time she continued to dip up and down on my cock with her mouth. I could clearly see her pussy clinging to Mike's cock as he fucked her with increasing purpose.

We both knew the risk we were taking, Kate was not on any birth control and well into her fertile time of the month, yet neither of us wanted the night to end, in my mind i was thinking that any damage was already done from Mike's huge load he had pumped in her earlier so pulling out now was futile, we may as well both enjoy the taboo thrill of the unprotected sex. Mike was being a gentleman as as he fucked Kate he regulally asked if she was ok and even looked at me checking that i was ok with him fucking Kate, each time I would simply nod my approval, and occasionally say things like "fuck her for me", " give it to her deep". The session extended in this way for maybe 20mins and both Mike and I were nearing our climax. I said to Kate that i was close to cumming and Mike said he was also close and should he pull out. To my surprise and disappointment Kate said to him to pull out of her, which he did and then she sat up removing her mouth from my cock. I was wondering what was happening, however it was soon clear when she got on the floor on all fours and asked Mike to get back behind her so she could feel him deep inside while i watch from the sofa. I sat there jerking my cock edgeing towards orgasm as Mike fucked Kate hard. It was not long before he was nearing his own orgasm and he told Kate "i'm close". Kate looked at me jerking my cock and asked "ok honey is up to you, do you want Mike to pull out", her question nearly made me cum on the spot, and against all sensible thought i clearly said "no baby, i want to see him cum deep in you", she repliad "are you sure honey, this can't be undone" - i was was quick to reply "please honey do it for me, risk it", Kate immdiately looked back over her shoulder and said to Mike "you heard my husband, please cum deep inside me, do it, fucking use this pussy!" , as you would expect that was all the encouragement he needed and within 30 secs he was driving deep into Kate, grunting and pumping his fertile load deep inside my wife for the second time that night. Making sure that i could see and hear as he sprayed his cum as far up inside Kate as was possible. Simultaneously i blew my load all over my tummy, hand and floor, the whole scenario tipped me over the edge.

As Mike finsished he pulled out his softening cock and as before it was followed by the tell tale pool of cum in Kates pussy. Mike then said he should be going, it was getting very late and he did not want to outstay his welcome, he grabbed his clothes and in an instant he was gone and Kate and I were left alone in the lounge. She looked at me and said " oh my God what have we done, i'm so sorry", i hugged her close and said "its ok - we BOTH wanted it, it was amazing and it will be our secret, a one night only experience that we shall never forget". We kissed and hugged, then went off to our bedfroom after first quickly checking in on our daughter asleep in the adjoining room. Once in bed neither of us could sleep, we kept talking about what we had done, how hot it was, asking each other what each of us liked the most etc. Kate said she felt like a real woman, and it broke her out of the mummy/wife mode and it liberated her. I said i felt amazing pride in watching as she fucked Mike, what a desirable woman she was and how lucky i was to have her as a wife. We then got to talking about the risk we had taken, Kate fucking Mike totally unprotected and during her fertile period. We both agreed that it was a huge turn on for both of us, she said the taboo and risk just took over her and she knew it was wrong but needed to prove to herself she could do it, and i said that it was the ultimate cuckold act, watching and encouraging Mike as he fucked her, asking Kate to let Mike cum in her and sittiing alongside wanking as Mike filled Kate's pussy with huge amounts of fertile sperm knowing that he could easily knock up my wife.

Whilst we both did not regret the evening we both agreed that it should never happen again, it should remain a one night thing, and we can tick off "threesome" from our life long marriage list :) . That then left the not insignificant issue of what if Kate gets pregant?, after all these were the days before the morning after pill. We both agreed that we would obstain from sex for the rest of the holiday or i would buy some condoms for me to use, that way if Kate does fall pregant we would know it is Mike's and then we could decide the next steps. It was an amazing few weeks, firstly the remainder of our holiday where we played the happy family as if nothing had happened, when we were out for meals etc i would get so hard thinking about the people we meet having no idea that Kate had spent an entire evening pumped full of a strangers sperm as i watched and wanked. When we returnd home to family it was a huge turn on as we had dinner with Kate's parents, and our minds drifted back to the 'evening' in Crete and as i looked at Kate chatting with her Mum and Dad, and i was there helping feed their grandchild, i could not help but get incredibly hard wondering if a strangers black baby was growing in their daughters womb.

In the end and after a nervous, and to be totally honest exciting wait, Kate's period came and our worry was over as quickly as it had happened. To be honest at the time Kate and I were both very releived and Kate said that she would never ever do anything so stupid again, however as time has moved i cant get the images of that night out of my mind and i would do anything to experience something similar again, including the pregnancy risk element. It is that part of me that has never let the experience fade in my memory and would love to have the chance to have another 'one night thing!'. Hence me reaching out to the forum for your thoughts................

I have E.D. due to diabetes and rarely have erections that allow intercourse. My wife understands and we are a generally happy loving couple. However I know she had been missing an occasional encounter with a well endowed man.

A few years back I returned home from work to discover she was not home. I called her and she explained that Sam had called and invited her for a drink. Sam is/was our long time masseur, a tall muscular black man. I had known that my wife had a crush on him but never had acted on it.

I asked her to excuse herself and go where we could talk privately. She left him and stepped outside. I asked how many Margaritas she had. She answered "2." I told her that I loved her fully and completely and that I understood her crush on Sam. I asked her if she wanted to take it further.

She said she did, so I suggested that she tell him and invite him home tonight. She thought for a few moments then answered okay. She said she would talk to him and that hopefully she and Sam would be home in a few minutes.

She returned to the table with the phone still connected and I heard her explain and invite him home. After a minute he said okay 👍

20 minutes later they arrived home. Rather than write a description I'll post a few pictures to illustrate the event. 0c5f6718-5c69-4ff5-a8fe-97dca747a974~2.pngc2df95fe-06d2-4f6f-96bc-389d9f515429.gifa93c510e-c38a-4cb8-94c0-465e581b20df.jpg2645e7a8-7de3-4c93-8cd0-23e788910395.jpg9de1eb9b-beca-46c5-b0e3-cbeb519aca40~2.jpg

I have E.D. due to diabetes and rarely have erections that allow intercourse. My wife understands and we are a generally happy loving couple. However I know she had been missing an occasional encounter with a well endowed man.

A few years back I returned home from work to discover she was not home. I called her and she explained that Sam had called and invited her for a drink. Sam is/was our long time masseur, a tall muscular black man. I had known that my wife had a crush on him but never had acted on it.

I asked her to excuse herself and go where we could talk privately. She left him and stepped outside. I asked how many Margaritas she had. She answered "2." I told her that I loved her fully and completely and that I understood her crush on Sam. I asked her if she wanted to take it further.

She said she did, so I suggested that she tell him and invite him home tonight. She thought for a few moments then answered okay. She said she would talk to him and that hopefully she and Sam would be home in a few minutes.

She returned to the table with the phone still connected and I heard her explain and invite him home. After a minute he said okay 👍

20 minutes later they arrived home. Rather than write a description I'll post a few pictures to illustrate the event. View attachment 1396252View attachment 1396253View attachment 1396254View attachment 1396255View attachment 1396256
Oh my god…those pictures say it all. He must have loved pumping your bride. He was so strong!

Session 3 - So we had really thrown caution to the wind in the persuit of sexual satisfaction, in a very short time Kate had gone from being a normal mother and wife into a cock hungry slut willing to fuck with a stranger in front of her husband, and I had transformed from a dedicated husband and father into some sort of cuckold pervert wanting his wife to be used for a strangers pleasure, and even encouraging her to fuck unprotected.

As we lay there in the aftermath of the amazing sex session with Miike, and with Kate's fertile pussy awash with billions of his sperm, we continued to make out, still highly charged from the situation. Kate whisperd to me "does this one night only experience end here?", i smiled and winked "as long as Mike is gone by morning then i guess that counts as one night" On hearing that Kate kissed me again and started to jerk my cock which was already getting hard again. Mike was in the chair watching us and Kate turned to him and asked if he wanted to stay a little longer, he immediately began to rub his cock and said it would be a pleasure.

So Kate and i were on the sofa and I sat while she lay across my lap and began sucking my cock, all the while looking up at me. I was reaching down to her pussy and fingering her soaking hole, playing with Mike's cum as it was seeping out. Mike asked if he was ok to join, I looked at Kate and she removed my cock from her mouth and turned to him saying "God yes", winked at me and went back to sucking my cock which by now was almost rock hard again. Mike got on the sofa behind Kate and took over from me in fingering her pussy, and i felt amazing humiliation but excitement that i simply removed my hand and gave him access to my wifes pussy. Watching him explore her pussy was amazing and she squiremd and wriggled in pleasure while still sucking my cock. We then all naturally moved our positions slightly so the Kate was still sucking my cock but now she was kneeling on the sofa with her pussy exposed to Mike who was immediately behind her. Kate was looking up at me, as Mike began to rub his stiffeing cock up and down her married pussy. He was teasing her, and me as i could clearly see his bulbous cock rubbing Kates well used pussy. He leant forward and asked "is it ok, i can pull out when ever you want", Kate looked up at me I simply smiled and told her "dont forget it is one night only, so you do what you want", with that she eased back onto Mike's cock encouraging him to start fucking her from behind. In this position his cock reach deep inside Kate's and she winced a couple of times as he drove slowly but deeply inside her. All the time she continued to dip up and down on my cock with her mouth. I could clearly see her pussy clinging to Mike's cock as he fucked her with increasing purpose.

We both knew the risk we were taking, Kate was not on any birth control and well into her fertile time of the month, yet neither of us wanted the night to end, in my mind i was thinking that any damage was already done from Mike's huge load he had pumped in her earlier so pulling out now was futile, we may as well both enjoy the taboo thrill of the unprotected sex. Mike was being a gentleman as as he fucked Kate he regulally asked if she was ok and even looked at me checking that i was ok with him fucking Kate, each time I would simply nod my approval, and occasionally say things like "fuck her for me", " give it to her deep". The session extended in this way for maybe 20mins and both Mike and I were nearing our climax. I said to Kate that i was close to cumming and Mike said he was also close and should he pull out. To my surprise and disappointment Kate said to him to pull out of her, which he did and then she sat up removing her mouth from my cock. I was wondering what was happening, however it was soon clear when she got on the floor on all fours and asked Mike to get back behind her so she could feel him deep inside while i watch from the sofa. I sat there jerking my cock edgeing towards orgasm as Mike fucked Kate hard. It was not long before he was nearing his own orgasm and he told Kate "i'm close". Kate looked at me jerking my cock and asked "ok honey is up to you, do you want Mike to pull out", her question nearly made me cum on the spot, and against all sensible thought i clearly said "no baby, i want to see him cum deep in you", she repliad "are you sure honey, this can't be undone" - i was was quick to reply "please honey do it for me, risk it", Kate immdiately looked back over her shoulder and said to Mike "you heard my husband, please cum deep inside me, do it, fucking use this pussy!" , as you would expect that was all the encouragement he needed and within 30 secs he was driving deep into Kate, grunting and pumping his fertile load deep inside my wife for the second time that night. Making sure that i could see and hear as he sprayed his cum as far up inside Kate as was possible. Simultaneously i blew my load all over my tummy, hand and floor, the whole scenario tipped me over the edge.

As Mike finsished he pulled out his softening cock and as before it was followed by the tell tale pool of cum in Kates pussy. Mike then said he should be going, it was getting very late and he did not want to outstay his welcome, he grabbed his clothes and in an instant he was gone and Kate and I were left alone in the lounge. She looked at me and said " oh my God what have we done, i'm so sorry", i hugged her close and said "its ok - we BOTH wanted it, it was amazing and it will be our secret, a one night only experience that we shall never forget". We kissed and hugged, then went off to our bedfroom after first quickly checking in on our daughter asleep in the adjoining room. Once in bed neither of us could sleep, we kept talking about what we had done, how hot it was, asking each other what each of us liked the most etc. Kate said she felt like a real woman, and it broke her out of the mummy/wife mode and it liberated her. I said i felt amazing pride in watching as she fucked Mike, what a desirable woman she was and how lucky i was to have her as a wife. We then got to talking about the risk we had taken, Kate fucking Mike totally unprotected and during her fertile period. We both agreed that it was a huge turn on for both of us, she said the taboo and risk just took over her and she knew it was wrong but needed to prove to herself she could do it, and i said that it was the ultimate cuckold act, watching and encouraging Mike as he fucked her, asking Kate to let Mike cum in her and sittiing alongside wanking as Mike filled Kate's pussy with huge amounts of fertile sperm knowing that he could easily knock up my wife.

Whilst we both did not regret the evening we both agreed that it should never happen again, it should remain a one night thing, and we can tick off "threesome" from our life long marriage list :) . That then left the not insignificant issue of what if Kate gets pregant?, after all these were the days before the morning after pill. We both agreed that we would obstain from sex for the rest of the holiday or i would buy some condoms for me to use, that way if Kate does fall pregant we would know it is Mike's and then we could decide the next steps. It was an amazing few weeks, firstly the remainder of our holiday where we played the happy family as if nothing had happened, when we were out for meals etc i would get so hard thinking about the people we meet having no idea that Kate had spent an entire evening pumped full of a strangers sperm as i watched and wanked. When we returnd home to family it was a huge turn on as we had dinner with Kate's parents, and our minds drifted back to the 'evening' in Crete and as i looked at Kate chatting with her Mum and Dad, and i was there helping feed their grandchild, i could not help but get incredibly hard wondering if a strangers black baby was growing in their daughters womb.

In the end and after a nervous, and to be totally honest exciting wait, Kate's period came and our worry was over as quickly as it had happened. To be honest at the time Kate and I were both very releived and Kate said that she would never ever do anything so stupid again, however as time has moved i cant get the images of that night out of my mind and i would do anything to experience something similar again, including the pregnancy risk element. It is that part of me that has never let the experience fade in my memory and would love to have the chance to have another 'one night thing!'. Hence me reaching out to the forum for your thoughts................
I can totally understand the excitement you both felt that night and it's no wonder that you still think about it and long for a similar experience. Hell, it's even got me excited. Also thanks for taking the time to format it, made it a much easier read.

20 minutes later they arrived home. Rather than write a description I'll post a few pictures to illustrate the event. View attachment 1396252View attachment 1396253View attachment 1396254View attachment 1396255View attachment 1396256
nice black bull she has.

Session 2 - after Kate and I had both cum we continued to kiss and discuss what had just happened, Mike called over if we were ok and we looked at each other then looked at him and said – “yeah all good”. I whispered to Kate “are you ok” and she kissed me deeply and said “I’m very ok, that was amazing! - please don’t be upset with me”, I re-assured her that I found it hot as hell and I had encouraged her to go with Mike so it was a joint thing. I wondered if I should mention to her about her rubbing Mikes cum on my cock or not, but I decided to go for it and I said “Kate that was so hot fucking with you rubbing Mike's cum on my cock, are you ok with it, don’t forget you’re not on the pill anymore?” She said 'I don’t know what possessed me to be so reckless, but fuck it was hot'. I said hell this is a one night only thing lets live it to the full so I told Kate it was really ok with me if she wanted to play some more.

At this time Mike joined us on the sofa so I retreated to the chair and watched as he fingered her pussy and they began to make out again. This time Kate lowered her head to suck Mike's cock hard, she worked hard and looked such a slut slurping at the strangers hard black cock, Mike lay flat on the sofa and Kate was between his legs sucking, then once he was hard she moved up his body and began to kiss him and rub his chest. She then looked at me for reassurance, and I whispered to her “its ok - go for it” she then leant forward grasping Mike's cock in her hand and guided it back into her pussy. Once again I watched Mike's bare cock slip into my wife, his shaft glistening with her juice and what was left of my cum. She started to ride him slowly, I moved from the chair to sit next to them on the floor so I could see up close as her pussy stretched over his big black cock.

This was wild - what the hell was going on, how had we ended up in this scenario, I didn’t know any answers, all I knew was that I was hard as rock watching my wife pleasure herself with guy we had only just met, and that his bare cock was at this moment sliding in and out of my wife’s fertile pussy. We both knew the risk, she was close to her fertile period as we had purposely arranged the vacation to coincide with her ovulating so this was mad, a strangers bare cock ploughing away at her while I sat next to them wanking, I wondered what she would do when he was ready to cum. As he had already cum once he was able to last longer and Kate was riding him so hard, bouncing right down on his shaft to jam it as far up her pussy as she could. I told her how hot it looked and this seemed to encourage her to be more slutty, she started to talk with Mike asking him “if it felt good fucking her married pussy” and “don’t forget you will need to pull out as I'm not on the pill”. She also told him I was watching and wanking my cock as I was enjoying the view. After a good 20 minutes of the best fucking Kate has ever had, Mike said he was getting close to cumming, Kate then turned to me and said (loud enough for Mike to hear) “well? - what do you want to see, where do you want him to cum? this is for you too” - FUCK I could hardly breathe, was my wife asking if I wanted to watch a stranger, a black guy at that, cum in her when she is totally unprotected and fertile.

I couldn’t control myself I was jerking so hard and said “baby let’s do it, just this once - do it for me” – “are you sure, you know where I am in my cycle” came her reply as she continued to ride Mike's cock. Mike then started to squirm and said that he was really close now and should he pull out again?, Kate and I locked eyes and she knew what I wanted to see, and I knew what she wanted to feel, and in that moment she leaned forward and told Mike “don’t pull out, fill my slutty pussy - cum in me please”. That was all the encouragement that Mike needed, and he began to pump a huge load directly up inside Kate's fertile pussy, spurt after spurt and she rode it like a champ, I could see some of his cum around his cock as it went in and out, fuck we had really done it!!! Kate sat firmly on Mikes cock until he went completely soft then eased off so and I could see the huge cum load in her pussy. She then laid down and beckoned me over and I knew what we both wanted as I mounted her and fucked my cock into her cum filled hole pushing Mike's seed as deep as I could as we kissed passionately. To be continued.............
If you have to only have one time to be Cucked, this is pretty fabulous!

This is extremely hot! You are a lucky guy To witness this.

• Love
Reactions: Davis007
So we had a Bull for 8-11 months several years back. We met him several times over that time period, but he was the only one we have ever had fuck her. Ours ended because because he got her pregnant. With her health issues and damaged female parts, there was little chance she would carry it full term. But things quickly fell apart between us & our Bull. She wanted to give up the lifestyle after that. Having tasted the exotic fruit, I have been obsessed with getting her back into it. If I am honest, it will probably never happen again. So now I surf the forums and remember the exciting times we had, wishing every day for one more time. Feel lucky if you got to enjoy it a few times, because it is better than never having experienced it. But leaves you desperately wanting more...

First total.open communication go back on the pill.let things happen let the two of you enjoy sex at a new level . My wife is a hotwife for 5 years if she continues to fuck a guy he must hetvtested of it a one time thing its still.condom . MY HOTWIFE AND I ENJOY THE LIFESTYLE SHE SAYS AND I AGRREE SHD COUKD NEVER GO BACK.TO A ONE COCK WOMAN

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
First total.open communication go back on the pill.let things happen let the two of you enjoy sex at a new level . My wife is a hotwife for 5 years if she continues to fuck a guy he must hetvtested of it a one time thing its still.condom . MY HOTWIFE AND I ENJOY THE LIFESTYLE SHE SAYS AND I AGRREE SHD COUKD NEVER GO BACK.TO A ONE COCK WOMAN
Thanks for the advice

I m also wanna fuck her all hole hardly

A fabulous recount of a spectacular evening a shame it was not revisited but why was it not?
I pressume Mike remained there for a few days? or perhaps he was just one of those men taking different married pussy every few days.

We have enjoyed over the years several simular evenings and it is a truely electric experience, most have become long term lovers, i suspect but dont know obviously that the only reason why she never revisited this experience elsewhere is probably a combination of lack of opportunity at home or away and then pregnancy.

Thankfully my cuckoldress as vanilla as she is in normal life enjoys these encounters.

Many thanks for sharing this.