Munich here, looking for someone to meet my unaware gf (I will introduce you as friend)
After you know her, I want you to use my phone and look at her nude in my gallery and talk about her to me... sounds crazy but serious. Message me
Hello, im from Munich too.
Sounds crazy but i would be interested in that :)
Im looking forwards for some action here

Munich here, looking for someone to meet my unaware gf (I will introduce you as friend)
After you know her, I want you to use my phone and look at her nude in my gallery and talk about her to me... sounds crazy but serious. Message me
Wow she is looking stunning! How bad i would like to please her 😩😩

I’m coming to Düsseldorf this summer. I’t be nice to link up with a hottie with a German accent ❤️

You guys sound very cute. 🤙😉

We are from Munich and I am interested in your proposal

Reactions: Jpaso
I used to do something similar to this. I would send photos to someone close by (I met them through another site) then arrange them to "bump" into each other while on a night out or on a walk out in the countryside. I would then introduce him as an old work colleague. I loved to watch the guy, or guys, literally undressing her with their eyes. I never told her about the guys we met on our nights out, but she eventually guessed what was going on and if we met someone while we were out she would ask in a whisper "is this one of them?". If I said yes she would flirt like mad with them. We ended up taking quite a few home with us. The photos were from meet at a local beauty spot

Attachments

• File 00333_resized.jpg
    File 00333_resized.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 22
  • File 00334 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00334 (1) (1).jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 12 (2).jpg
    12 (2).jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 23
Message me i am from Herne i can travel

Aus der Schweiz, aber gebürtig aus Deutschland und auch öfter mal dort. Sind nur an Frauen für ein MFF interessiert. Bull mit heißer Asiatin. 100 % real. Bei Interesse PM

Attachments

• IMG_2332.jpeg
    IMG_2332.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 5