Approaching your wife as an online stranger or as your 'friend who's not so in touch'

amateur_19

Male
Sep 30, 2022
#Repost:
I wanna try this new fantasy out: Approaching your wife as an online stranger or your 'friend who's not so in touch'

I'm more into seducing conservative/ unaware wives & GFs. It turns me on whole time. So far, helping out cuck wannabes and I've seduced 14, and sexted with plenty. It's been a while since I sexted with married white sluts. Anyone up for trying this kink w me?

I'd like to know about your wives, and approach them in the right away as I said in an online stranger way. Talk to them and see how feel bout spending time with me, and get dirty (if it's a green for me) and slowly seduce the living shit outta her

I'll let know the whole process in my DM and share screenshots of my previous works.

Let's have some thrill, who's in? Talk bout ya lady. DM me!

#Repost:
I wanna try this new fantasy out: Approaching your wife as an online stranger or your 'friend who's not so in touch'

I'm more into seducing conservative/ unaware wives & GFs. It turns me on whole time. So far, helping out cuck wannabes and I've seduced 14, and sexted with plenty. It's been a while since I sexted with married white sluts. Anyone up for trying this kink w me?

I'd like to know about your wives, and approach them in the right away as I said in an online stranger way. Talk to them and see how feel bout spending time with me, and get dirty (if it's a green for me) and slowly seduce the living shit outta her

I'll let know the whole process in my DM and share screenshots of my previous works.

I've actually done this before several years ago. Had a close friend seduce my wife over a 2 year period which eventually led to sexting and a soft meet with my wife and friend where they played.

I've actually done this before several years ago. Had a close friend seduce my wife over a 2 year period which eventually led to sexting and a soft meet with my wife and friend where they played.
My wife

Attachments

• 68B118AE-0296-482F-95D0-51558E568276.jpeg
    68B118AE-0296-482F-95D0-51558E568276.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 106
  • A1792E3A-EBF2-4559-BEE0-3FFE1F7A00FE.jpeg
    A1792E3A-EBF2-4559-BEE0-3FFE1F7A00FE.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 110
#Repost:

So, where are you from? It doesn’t do much good if you aren’t able to swing her into the saddle for real, so to speak.