Bachelorette parties

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Early 90s I worked with a guy that had a side hustle of dancer as he called it but he was a male stripper. He got his gigs from a guy that had mostly women for bachelor parties but also 3 guys for girl type parties.
He was early 20s, 1/4 Asian, good looking, worked out at the gym regularly. He was smaller stature but very trim. He was a really cool guy. His gig was a "cop" would knock on the door because noise was reported, he'd walk in have a 30 second...ladies, you're too loud, neighbors are complaining...then off with the velcro uniform, his boom box clicked on and the party was on.
He had stories that wouldn't quit. Bachelorette parties were most common but "sleepwaer" or "sex toy" parties were his thing also. Kinda like Tupperware parties, women drink wine and are shown "sleepwear" or vibrators/dildos and hopefully they buy something.
He got head at 100% of the parties, fucked a woman most of the time. Oral sometimes in front of everyone. He said he "tried" not to get mixed up with married women.
Sleepwear parties were best, drunk women all wearing sexy, skimpy, see-through outfits. He'd pop in, start the music, find the most modest gal and shake his tool in a very loose fitting thong type deal right in her face.
Bachelorette parties were always young women sometimes with mother and mother-in-law present.
Sleepwear parties were older gals.
He was a fun coworker and we all lived vicariously through him.

I hosted lingerie parties!!! Nothing ever happened.

But May's friends had a bachelorette party for her, and rented a private room at the club. Found out afterward she sucked a couple of dancers, and fucked at least one of them. Fun to zoom in on the picture of May licking the head of the cock on the cake!

Attachments

• crop.jpg
    crop.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_20150104_0001 (2)_inPixio.jpg
    IMG_20150104_0001 (2)_inPixio.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Over the years I have helped arrange birthday parties for both single and divorced ladies. The ladies alway know what is going to happen.

I alway ask the Birthday Girl for a set of dates during her birthday month. Yes they know what I am asking. Even suggest they might schedule a clinic visit.

On the night I usually arrange two male dancers to entertain the ladies. I serve drinks, arrange cabs and rides home. After the last dancer leaves I help with the clean up. That is when the special dancer shows up. These guys are a bit older than the two earlier dancers. They to have resent clinic visits. These guys are free of charge. Of the five four are v safe.

Reactions: Pineappleluvers
I had been asked and even scouted out at several nightclubs back when I was first in my early 20s!! I dance like a male stripper and have been told quite often that I actually dance better than most dancers did!! I’ve had talent scouts from Chip and Dales as well as many independently owned businesses stop me and ask me if I’d consider working for them!! Deep down inside I really wanted to but I always ended up telling them no!!! So I never did but damn, I really wanted to!!!! Lol!!!! 😜😁😂🤣🤑🤷🏻‍♂️

A good friend of mine worked as a stripper for a lot of bachelorette parties. He said it wasn’t the brides to be as much as the moms and the friends in the wedding party that would get wild, He did say one night he went to a trailer, and he ended up in a threesome with the bride to be and the grooms mother.. he said at one point he was fucking the grooms mom and she was licking her future daughter-in-law’s pussy. And then they switched. He said he’s never nutted so hard his life that night. He said both were thick girls. And they both could fuck he said. But like I said, that’s a rarity, the bride to be does that ..

Wife is not into male strippers mostly because we knew a few in college and while granted this is a small sample, we learned a lot from them. Both in terms of them and what they told us about coworkers.