Wife got invited to an adult toy party

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We were at the store today, saw a gal we knew from our neighborhood. Wife and her chatting, I walked away. 5 minutes later wife finds me, says friend is having a happy hour deal tonight, I'm like..sounds good. Wife says its for ladies only...I'm like, that's cool. Wife says its a sex toy party and she told the gal very politely probably not but maybe.
We get home at 5, I'm thinking wife won't go. About 5:50 wife says she wants to go....all good. Party time was 6. Party...they want you do buy things, Tupperware party style.
Background....we're not swingers, we do enjoy some very private sex fun with a guy we know. We've done it many times with him and none of our friends know.
As wife was leaving I could tell she was very nervous. I also was thinking what might come of this sex toy party...will anyone find out about us??
Wife got home about 9:30.
Evidently turned out like this....5 women, hostes, all 45 to 60, and the seller gal, early 30s. No fear of anyone finding out about us.
Drinks, chit-chat, drinks. Seller gal gets started, question...what kind of underwear do you have on and what position is your favorite?
Wife is pretty quiet about this stuff but said...Haynes and from behind. Other gals....just women's underwear from Wal-Mart....positions, one gal too shy to answer, other gals, doggy, on top...whatever. Another drink....products come into view.
Super shy gal bought a large black penis shape dildo, seems drinks work. One gal bought a vibration thing. One gal regular size dick shaped dildo.
I'm dying to know if I know any of the women but I really don't want to know. Wife said she didn't know any of them but that's how she keeps quiet about things sometimes.

Last edited:
We were at the store today, saw a gal we knew from our neighborhood. Wife and her chatting, I walked away. 5 minutes later wife finds me, says friend is having a happy hour deal tonight, I'm like..sounds good. Wife says its for ladies only...I'm like, that's cool. Wife says its a sex toy party and she told the gal very politely probably not but maybe.
We get home at 5, I'm thinking wife won't go. About 5:50 wife says she wants to go....all good. Party time was 6. Party...they want you do buy things, Tupperware party style.
Background....we're not stingers, we do enjoy some very private sex fun with a guy we know. We've done it many times with him and none of our friends know.
As wife was leaving I could tell she was very nervous. I also was thinking what might come of this sex toy party...will anyone find out about us??
Wife got home about 9:30.
Evidently turned out like this....5 women, hostes, all 45 to 60, and the seller gal, early 30s. No fear of anyone finding out about us.
Drinks, chit-chat, drinks. Seller gal gets started, question...what kind of underwear do you have on and what position is your favorite?
Wife is pretty quiet about this stuff but said...Haynes and from behind. Other gals....just women's underwear from Wal-Mart....positions, one gal too shy to answer, other gals, doggy, on top...whatever. Another drink....products come into view.
Super shy gal bought a large black penis shape dildo, seems drinks work. One gal bought a vibration thing. One gal regular size dick shaped dildo.
I'm dying to know if I know any of the women but I really don't want to know. Wife said she didn't know any of them but that's how she keeps quiet about things sometimes.
What did your wife buy?

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Just some warming gel.
This morning she did give more details. Again I do want to know who the other women were but I really don't. My perverted mind will go crazy if I know who's who. She'll probably end up telling me eventually.
There's some fat, ugly, lumps around here but there's plenty of very good looking, in shape people too.

Just some warming gel.
This morning she did give more details. Again I do want to know who the other women were but I really don't. My perverted mind will go crazy if I know who's who. She'll probably end up telling me eventually.
There's some fat, ugly, lumps around here but there's plenty of very good looking, in shape people too.
I would want to know too. Would be fun seeing them at a party or a gathering thinking about them using their toys.