Becky, an introduction to being a hotwife (with photos)

What took you over the threshold?
I think the two key things are trust and honesty. Accepting the idea took my husband some time and patience to explain to me, especially in showing me that this was something for both of us to share. Then he slowly let me think it through and make my decision in my own time with no pressure on me.

Last edited:
My wife is thinking it through at this point, and even though u would love for her to cuckold me, im just patiently waiting for her to choose

"Accepting the idea took my husband some time and patience"

What I gather from reading is that it sounds like it was your idea, with great trepidation and it was actually hubby who had to get on-board, then when he did you had to finalize your decision and cross the threshold.

"Accepting the idea took my husband some time and patience"

What I gather from reading is that it sounds like it was your idea, with great trepidation and it was actually hubby who had to get on-board, then when he did you had to finalize your decision and cross the threshold.
sorry no, it was his idea...if you read from the beginning you'll understand how we started

Yup there it is, 1st sentence.

So why then did you say "Accepting the idea took my husband some time and patience"? I can't reconcile it in my meager mind.

Got it. I understand completely now.

I have explained it to my wife numerous times, in depth opening up with my most personal and intimate feelings. Something I only write about with strangers.

Got it. I understand completely now.

I have explained it to my wife numerous times, in depth opening up with my most personal and intimate feelings. Something I only write about with strangers.
I am sorry. Obviously the 'lifestyle' isn't for everyone. I wish I could provide a definitive answer for you but I can only show you how it was for me.

I do understand it has no appeal for many.

My confusion with her:
  • Before she got married to her 1st she had almost 500 sex partners, her claim not mine. So she isn't new to sex with other men.
  • When we play and I tell her stories, she is most turned on when it includes other men. So it excites her.

Beyond logical. Very frustrating, emotionally and sexually. She did agree to 3-some, after many many many hours of talking, I think she did so to 'shut me up'. But so far it's been over a year and nothing. Every candidate has been unacceptable, and there has been over 600 "we've" looked at.

Beyond logical. Very frustrating, emotionally and sexually. She did agree to 3-some, after many many many hours of talking, I think she did so to 'shut me up'. But so far it's been over a year and nothing. Every candidate has been unacceptable, and there has been over 600 "we've" looked at.
that is frustrating I agree but we did look at 100's of possibilities before picking anyone, it just so happened that the first time worked so well with the guy my husband picked. I think if it had been left to me we would never have found anyone.