Becky, an introduction to being a hotwife (with photos)

Part 4.....Matthew arrives and.....

When he finally arrived, I was so nervous that I could hardly speak but Matthew was just as pleasant as I remembered and behaved perfectly normally and as we chatted I slowly began to relax. Nothing was rushed and to begin with we just talked generally for a while, as if nothing untoward was going to happen, until my husband suggested I go and sit with Matthew on the sofa. From that moment things began to move a little quicker as he began kissing me and I completely forgot about my husband sitting there taking photos of us. Matthew spent ages unhurriedly kissing and teasing me, his tongue and fingers gently arousing me until, finally, he had stripped me down to my stockings and spread-eagled on a chair with his mouth clamped on my pussy. All my concerns about being shared were now forgotten as I moaned with pleasure, my thighs clamping tight about his head and my back arching as he made me cum noisily for the first time that night.
wife was also nervous waiting for her stranger to knock on the door she dressed a bit slutty shot black mini skirt of the shoulder top with black stockings laying on the bed looking very sexy she asked me are you sure you want us to do this just as i was going to answer her he knocked on the door well he's here now im sure enjoy your time with him his first words were im so lucky your wife is beautiful then jumped on the bed spreading her legs sliding her gstring to one side started licking her pussie making her cum very quick they stripped naked seeing her pussie first time she completely shaved all pubic hair it looked so innocent then it happened kissing tongue swapping they went full on and yes they ignored me for several hours acting like newlyweds only wanting each other yes i got jealous but found it intriguing couldn't believe what i was seeing from my once shy wife later she told me that it was incredible and could we do it again

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Sounds like you have it sorted Bob. Does she come home after or bring her 'lovers' back so you can watch? We have done both and enjoyed the different experience. Please feel free to look through all my threads on here and let me know if you like them.
I think.your awesome. I usually don't get involved . But I do help her get ready at times I'm involved in her preparations hotels reservations outfits, I don't get i.volved in her Hotwife sexual experience. But makeup sec is totally awesome

I think.your awesome. I usually don't get involved . But I do help her get ready at times I'm involved in her preparations hotels reservations outfits, I don't get i.volved in her Hotwife sexual experience. But makeup sec is totally awesome
Becky she doesn't bring them home but I have meet a few of them, Places my wife meets them for din we , drinks etc..Thn.i leave . I think.its great how much you ate knto.thd lifestyle and the number of people . My wife hasn't had that many . Bit worki g on a lot more . She hasn't done a Blackman yet by im.sure it will.be a great time when she does . Your stories ate amazing. Keep enjoying your great lifestyle

There is nothing more beautiful than your woman's body. It is a landscape of individual uniqueness a world of its own . . . . it is your own curves and angles . . . your own hills and valleys . . . your own scents . . . and tastes . . . it is the nerves of your inner thighs gently stroked . . . your hard nipples swelling with the touch of lips . . . . it is the spasm of your belly as your clit is licked . . . it is the sweet juice of your arousal on the tongue . . . it is the sound of your sigh or moan . . or the clench of you as you come . . . . it is the soft and mons that dips down to your hidden treasures of sensation . . . it is your breasts in my loving hands - - soft with a stiff nips. . . . . it is your mind and imagination that embraces your sexuality . . . and joy . . . . You are the land I want to explore over and over . . you are the world I want to understand in all its uniqueness and changes. . . so many ways to touch you . . . I want to celebrate your body until it sings . . . . . mmmmmm. . . . thank you for the fantasies.

• Love
There is nothing more beautiful than your woman's body. It is a landscape of individual uniqueness a world of its own . . . . it is your own curves and angles . . . your own hills and valleys . . . your own scents . . . and tastes . . . it is the nerves of your inner thighs gently stroked . . . your hard nipples swelling with the touch of lips . . . . it is the spasm of your belly as your clit is licked . . . it is the sweet juice of your arousal on the tongue . . . it is the sound of your sigh or moan . . or the clench of you as you come . . . . it is the soft and mons that dips down to your hidden treasures of sensation . . . it is your breasts in my loving hands - - soft with a stiff nips. . . . . it is your mind and imagination that embraces your sexuality . . . and joy . . . . You are the land I want to explore over and over . . you are the world I want to understand in all its uniqueness and changes. . . so many ways to touch you . . . I want to celebrate your body until it sings . . . . . mmmmmm. . . . thank you for the fantasies.

That's very poetic maxlab and very sweet, thank you. All I would say is they are no longer fantasies but experiences ?

would love to hear about your overnight meeting and those guys you listed like henry, your builder and the 3 lads you mentoned

Part 4.....Matthew arrives and.....

When he finally arrived, I was so nervous that I could hardly speak but Matthew was just as pleasant as I remembered and behaved perfectly normally and as we chatted I slowly began to relax. Nothing was rushed and to begin with we just talked generally for a while, as if nothing untoward was going to happen, until my husband suggested I go and sit with Matthew on the sofa. From that moment things began to move a little quicker as he began kissing me and I completely forgot about my husband sitting there taking photos of us. Matthew spent ages unhurriedly kissing and teasing me, his tongue and fingers gently arousing me until, finally, he had stripped me down to my stockings and spread-eagled on a chair with his mouth clamped on my pussy. All my concerns about being shared were now forgotten as I moaned with pleasure, my thighs clamping tight about his head and my back arching as he made me cum noisily for the first time that night.
I love it
Imagining how that was for the first time with you
Thank you for sharing❤️

• Love
Reactions: Mentor de Lyon
Part 3......Choosing a partner

Having made the decision my next concern was how we would find a suitable partner for me, one I was comfortable with and who wouldn’t object to my husband watching or taking photos. I need not have worried, my husband had thought that one through already and suggested a young guy he worked with who I had met a couple of time's before at his work do’s. Matthew had seemed nice enough when I met him, a little young maybe but certainly pleasant enough. His choice bothered me slightly as I knew my husband would have to see Matthew on a daily basis at work afterwards, knowing that he had had me, and this might make his life awkward but he said that this would only add to his enjoyment so, nervously, I agreed. As the planned evening got closer I became more and more nervous despite my husband’s efforts to calm me down. By the time the agreed night came round I was really apprehensive and I spent ages deliberating what to wear but in the end I settled for something fairly normal, not wanting to appear a complete slut.
Nice job relating how you and hubby got started. Our pattern was similar to yours in that as we talked about her enjoying an extra male in our bedroom we were both aroused. Highly aroused. The key was that we'd had a drink, were feeling sexy and most importantly were sharing our fantasies. The concept of "fantasy" creates a way out of the discussion if it doesn't go well. a first partner for her was easy as there was a few guys hitting on her at work. She liked all of them and had already given oral sex to one of them more than once before we married. She wanted to "go all the way with him" and later said she fantasized she was having sex with him when we fucked. A few weeks later he became a regular in our bedroom.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy