Becky, an introduction to being a hotwife (with photos)

Yes that I do know.....7 in total (unless I've forgotten someone lol)

Jay and his 2 friends Aaron & Isaac
Henry, from work
Tom, our photographer friend
Jack, a builder who was doing some work for us
Gregg, he was my boss for about 6 months
You're a fantastic writer and I'd love to be able to read the story of the first time you had another guy bareback.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
You're a fantastic writer and I'd love to be able to read the story of the first time you had another guy bareback.
LOL, thank you it took me a few attempts to get it right. That would have been Henry and its quite long and no photos I'm afraid :(:(.....still think you would like to hear it?

Reactions: ptjn85
Awesome thread! My wife and I have been married for almost ten years. The idea of her sleeping with other guys really turns me on. She has been been following social media accounts of body building fitness types, sometimes corresponding back and forth...nothing explicit, but I can tell she really would like the idea of meeting some of these guys. I doubt this would happen as these guys are far away and likely wouldn't be into the whole cuckolding thing. What are some ways you have found for connecting with good clean guys who happen to be interested in this sort of thing?

Awesome thread! My wife and I have been married for almost ten years. The idea of her sleeping with other guys really turns me on. She has been been following social media accounts of body building fitness types, sometimes corresponding back and forth...nothing explicit, but I can tell she really would like the idea of meeting some of these guys. I doubt this would happen as these guys are far away and likely wouldn't be into the whole cuckolding thing. What are some ways you have found for connecting with good clean guys who happen to be interested in this sort of thing?
Back when we started we used a contact magazine. That always generated dozens of replies which we could sort through at our leisure. Other than that you could use the internet although I think the ease of responding on here causes a lot of time wasters to reply to you. Of course there are still the old fashioned ways of picking up a guy in a bar or at work, guess it all depends on your 'parameters' or 'rules' on who you would meet. Good luck whatever you decide.

For my husband and I it was kind of a perfect storm thing. My best friend had moved to Alaska for her family and her boyfriend here who was also a close friend was having a hard time with it. Him and I were becoming very close as I was trying to offer him comfort. At the same time one of my husband's exes was going through a rough divorce from a shitty husband to say the least and him and her were getting close again. My husband and I were talking one night and the subject came up of what happens if it goes to the point of sex or something? Should we make a stand and tell these hurting people no, there are lines? I mean these were really close friends. We talked about it over a few days and I actually made the initial decision that if he felt she needed to they could have sex and I would grant him a hall pass but he came home to me when it was done. A few days later he told me the same thing. One Friday night he met her for drinks and one thing lead to another and they had sex. He text me leaving the hotel and came home and told me all about it. Part of me thought to be upset but part of me was really tuned on as well. He got done talking and I basically jumped him. We had amazing sex. About a week later a similar thing found me in bed with my friend. I returned home and gave my husband the details and we didn't even make it out of the living room. From that point this has been something in our lives. We have started small and got to where we are now.
HOT!

Only been here a couple of days and just found this thread. Have to say this is one of the best first experiences I've seen, thanks for posting it.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx