Becky, an introduction to being a hotwife (with photos)

wow this thread just keeps on going, 16,000+ views, thank you everyone who has looked in and a special thanks to all those who have commented.....Becky xx

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
I really appreciate the sharing of how it all began. I knew my first experiences with my first wife is what made you find out that I loved watching the woman I love play. I was young and looking to learn. Now with my second and current wife, it is much more deliberate and thought out. I am not experimenting anymore, now its slowly letting things develop and eventually allowing the moment to just go wherever it wants to naturally. Everything has been great so far, just this new letting her become a slave or submissive is so scary and exciting.

I really appreciate the sharing of how it all began. I knew my first experiences with my first wife is what made you find out that I loved watching the woman I love play. I was young and looking to learn. Now with my second and current wife, it is much more deliberate and thought out. I am not experimenting anymore, now its slowly letting things develop and eventually allowing the moment to just go wherever it wants to naturally. Everything has been great so far, just this new letting her become a slave or submissive is so scary and exciting.
Every new experience is exciting and a little scary, I remember the first time my husband gave me to a guy for the night, it broke one of our rules and terrified me.....but it was so fulfilling.

I am glad were friends on this site, wish you lived closer as neighbors....not just because of the sex, but genuinely you seem like a very kind and thoughtful friend that I would love to share stories and advice while having a drink and relaxing.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
i am trying to explain all of this to my wife. I think it would really reignite our passion.
Well it took my husband quite a time to explain how he felt and what he wanted and for me to understand. Even then I was very nervous about trying it. All I can suggest is be patient and communicate what you feel. If after all that she doesn't want to try then you have to resign yourself to it.

Early in this post, you mentioned your husband's choice of you being with a guy he worked with every day. My wife has been having sex with other men for years (which I love). One of the hottest was when I introduced her to a divorced guy who worked for me. I knew that this guy had not dated since his divorce.

I invited the employee to meet me for drinks after work. I took Kate along. Kate liked the guy. We ended the night at his apartment with him fucking Kate while I watched.

I owned the company. He got to fuck the boss' wife for about a year until he met a girl he liked. We worked together every day. Although I usually watched, my wife would sometimes meet him at his apartment after work and even spend the night with him on occasion.

I thought it was hot to have one of my employees dating my wife.

20181103_221155-jpg.130376