Becky....continuing to be a hotwife (with photos)

xxxcouplexxx

Couple
Gold member
Dec 30, 2016
UK
First of all, thanks to everyone who viewed or commented on my story ‘Becky – the first time’. It was my intention to tell the story of how I became a ‘hotwife’ and, hopefully, in doing so answer some of the questions people are always bringing up on the subject of how to get into the lifestyle, and judging from the responses I got it certainly seemed to do what I intended. As I keep saying to people who ask me it’s all about communication and honesty. If you aren’t open and honest with your partner, then your experiences are almost undoubtedly going to lead to some sort of disaster. So here is part 2, the continuation if you like. Again, feel free to comment, question or just take a look.

Setting the scene

After my first time with Matthew the initial exhilaration I felt quickly subsided and I found myself becoming increasingly anxious about how my husband was feeling. I knew how I felt but how did he really feel about what had happened? Was he looking at me in a different light? Did he think I was now some sort of slut? Were we going to end up getting divorced over it?

Eventually the tension between us became very noticeable and so we sat ourselves down and talked it through properly. Much to my surprise my husband was feeling exactly the same way albeit his concerns were different to mine; did I prefer Matthew’s cock, was I going to run off with another man? It seems silly now but these things go through your mind and I defy anyone coming into the lifestyle not to have similar thoughts. We spent a long time talking everything through and re-assuring each other that our feelings for each other hadn’t changed. Once we had overcome that issue we discussed our experience with Matthew; how it had made us feel, what were the positive aspects and was there anything we hadn’t enjoyed before we made a commitment to try it again.

Our ad

Having made our decision, the next problem was finding another partner for me and after talking it over we decided to place an advertisement is a contact magazine called Desire. We spent some time deliberating what to say and in the end settled for

“Attractive married blue-eyed blonde seeks discrete well-endowed

males for no-strings fun while husband watches/photographs SAE and

photo please”

Having added a location and attached a photo we sent our ad in and waited.

Reactions: jock010 and ptjn85
The reply

A few days after the magazine was published we were relieved and disappointed to receive a handful of replies. Relieved that we had got at least one reply but disappointed we hadn't got more. We needn’t have worried though, over the next few days more than fifty responses were forwarded to us.

Initially sorting through the replies was straightforward and we simply weeded out those where no photo had been included or where the sender was too far away to be a realistic prospect. After that it became a little more difficult. We carefully read through those replies we were left with and slowly whittled the possibilities down to a handful.

Then David simply gave them to me and said “pick one you fancy, after all you are going to get fucked by him”.

So, I went over them a few times considering each photo and what they had written before finally settling on Chris.

The letter Chris sent

letter.jpg

Reactions: CMnewtoplay
Can't wait to hear more, you are totally right about total honest communication. My wife and I are very discrete about it . She usually goes out to upscale clubs . Same dresses classy, sexy and revealing , and if the chemistry is right,she and the right guy will have a great time. Reclaiming a HOT WIFE is exciting especially when she comes home wanting more.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Can't wait to hear more, you are totally right about total honest communication. My wife and I are very discrete about it . She usually goes out to upscale clubs . Same dresses classy, sexy and revealing , and if the chemistry is right,she and the right guy will have a great time. Reclaiming a HOT WIFE is exciting especially when she comes home wanting more.
Thanks for the comment, always appreciate the likes and comments I get. It took us a while to get to the random pick-up scenario, we stuck with advertising for a while before expanding our experiences but your absolutely right with what you say. :)

Reactions: Openandready69
Making contact

We spoke with Chris on the phone to begin with and seemed to get on well so we arranged to meet him in a nearby pub a few nights later and I have to confess to being really nervous as we drove into the car park and saw his car there. After rather cautious introductions we got ourselves a drink and slowly the tentative conversation became more relaxed until, after a while, it was suggested that if everybody was happy we finish our drinks and go back to our place. I looked nervously around but neither my husband or Chris disagreed and so we set off.

Reactions: CMnewtoplay
At home

Once we were home the tension was again very noticeable and it was obvious that Chris was nervous so I asked my husband to get some drinks and to maybe get his camera ready. No sooner had he left than Chris pounced on me and before I knew what was happening we were kissing deeply. His hands were everywhere and by the time my husband returned Chris had me half naked, squirming with pleasure as he fingered my pussy and suckled on my tits. It wasn’t long before he had stripped off as well, continuing to finger me before easing me back onto the sofa and pushing my legs apart to tongue my pussy. I’m sorry to say that during that I hardly gave my husband a thought as I lay there enjoying his mouth, wriggling and moaning loudly as I came for the first time.