Date With a Friend the Next Morning

Sarah, Mike, and I had a great time last night. The three of us played for hours with everyone orgasming at least once. There haven’t been many mornings where I have woken up next to Sarah and she hasn’t sucked my dick. She is a very giving lover and the only woman to ever make me cum from a blowjob.
I woke to the sun through the window and a sound next to me. I looked over and saw that Sarah was sucking on Mike’s large dick. She had her lips wrapped around it while she was stroking his shaft. I’m not sure how long it had been, but I could see he was close to cumming. I shifted to my side and watched as she worked. Sarah looked up at me and smiled as much as she could with a massive dick in her mouth; then her eyes got big and she choked a little. Mike was obviously cumming and like a good girl she was swallowing every drop.
Sarah pulled away from the now spent Mike and knelt in front of me.
“Your turn now.”
She took me in her mouth and did the amazing job she always does; she worked my dick like a pro. While she was sucking on my dick, Mike got behind her and started to lick her pussy. She was moaning over my dick as he did his magic. I could tell Mike was hitting the button because Sarah was losing her concentration. She kept stroking my dick, but she was panting as Mike licked her. She took me into her warm mouth again and began bobbing up and down. All of a sudden, she started to shake and orgasm. Her moaning over my dick caused me to explode and to her credit she swallowed it all. The three of us lay on the bed breathing heavy and resting.
Mike said he was going to go shower, so Sarah and I laid back on the bed.
“Are you sure you’re good with this. I don’t want to hurt you.”
“Yes baby. I’ve never found you more sexy than this weekend. I want you to do whatever you feel like. Like this morning. If you want to suck Mike’s dick or have him bend you over then I want you to do it. I want you to have as many orgasms as possible this weekend.
“Ok. You know you’re my love right?”
“Yes. And I love you for allowing us to do this. Why don’t you go shower with Mike.”

It didn’t take too much convincing as Sarah jumped up and walked to the bathroom. I laid back on the bed and waited a couple of minutes to be sure they would be in the shower. Once I felt confident they were busy, I grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom. As I thought, Sarah was bent forward with her hands against the front of the shower wall with Mike’s dick slipping in and out of her tight pussy. His hands were on her hips and he seemed to be taking his time. I pulled the camera up and began taking a couple of pictures of the two of them. Once I had a couple of good shots, I went to the kitchen to start making breakfast.
I was almost done making breakfast when they came out of the bedroom. We ate a nice breakfast and talked about how much fun we had the night before. I told Mike he was welcome to spend the day with us if he was free, and fortunately he was free. It was late in the day, almost lunch time, so we decided we would go to an early movie and then maybe stop back home for some fun.
Since we were at a matinee the theatre wasn’t busy yet. The three of us ordered our snacks and drinks then situated ourselves in the back of the theatre. We talked about the movie and other movies we had seen. Sarah and I love scary movies, so the movie we were attending was a recent horror film. As the movie started, I noticed there was barely anyone in the theatre. Two couples were sitting in the front of the theatre with us in the back row and no one else around. Apparently, Sarah had also noticed that we were almost alone in a very dark movie. She reached her hand over and began lightly stroking my dick over my jeans with the devilish smile she always has. She began to unzip my jeans, and I tried to push her away. I was afraid of getting caught.
“Don’t worry. No one will see us.”
She reached in and pulled out my now semi-erect dick. She began licking the underside and sliding it between her lips. I could feel the blood rushing to my groin as she slowly worked me up. I leaned my head back as Sarah wrapped her hand around the base and stroked the head with her lips caressing the underside of my dick with her tongue. I kept looking around the room to make sure the other couples weren’t noticing; I saw that Mike had his dick out and was stroking it as he watched us. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling Sarah was creating with her amazing skills. The tingling of an orgasm started in my thighs and rushed forward ever closer. My balls started to tingle and I had the familiar feel of the orgasm about to crest. She could sense it too because she was bobbing her head up and down on my shaft essentially fucking her mouth with my dick. All of a sudden, I erupted and began cumming as Sarah calmly kept swallowing and stroking my cock. It began to get sensitive as she continued sucking trying to get every drop out of me. She sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She smiled, turned and leaned down over Mike’s now hard dick.
I sat back, spent, watching as she worked on Mike. Watching her suck dick is amazing as I know how great she is at pleasing someone. Even though I had just orgasmed, I was beginning to slowly get hard again watching her stroke his shaft while his dick penetrated in and out of her lips. Mike wasn’t holding his sounds back as much as I had, and I was worried we were going to get caught. Fortunately, the movie was loud enough that neither couple even looked back at us while my wife was blowing my friend. I reached around and began to fondle her breasts and rub her nipples as she worked on Mike. He began to thrust up a little and had his hand on the back of her head. I was at the edge of my seat when I actually heard her swallowing Mike’s cum. Like me, she kept sucking him into her mouth until she got every drop. As she sat up, I pulled her in close and began kissing her passionately.
“I love you baby. You’re amazing!”
“You’re just saying that because I just sucked your dick.”

We both laughed and I told her it was her turn, but she thought we might get caught. We finished the movie and decided to just order food at home instead of going out to a restaurant.
In the Lyft home, we were all talking about how exciting that was and how lucky I am to have her as a wife. I noticed Mike was running his hands along her thighs and up her dress, no doubt teasing her with his fingers. I was kissing her neck and running my hands all over her. I don’t even know what the poor driver was thinking.
I lifted her up and set her on the dinning room table as soon as we entered the apartment. I pulled her panties off and began licking her pussy lips. My tongue was teasing her as I would gently swirl her clit then back away. I could hear Mike kissing her as I was focused on her delicious pussy when I heard Mike speak.
“Why don’t we take this to the bedroom.”
“Good idea. Baby let’s go. You can keep giving me special kisses in the bedroom.”

I reluctantly stepped back with Sarah’s juices clung to my beard. Mike, surprisingly, lifted Sarah to his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and began to pull her shirt off while I positioned myself between her legs. I gently licked both sides of her pussy, teasing her with my tongue as she had done to me. I began the circular twirl of my tongue around her clit flicking it with every rotation. I could feel her body tensing up as the pleasure was rising in her. I looked up to see Mike passionately kissing Sarah while playing with her breasts; rolling her nipples between his fingers and kneading her breasts while his tongue explored hers. I watched them as I teased Sarah towards an orgasm.
They were kissing passionately with his hands all over her. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his dick, stroking it back and forth. I was entranced, still licking her clit, but unable to take my eyes off them. I wanted her to just take his dick in her mouth, but then I felt her hips raise up to meet my mouth. I increased my speed and pressure, listening to her cues as her orgasm began to reach it’s peak.
“oh baby you’re going to make me cum! Just like that.”
Mike was kissing on her nipples as Sarah’s orgasm was starting to come down. I drew my tongue back and gently kissed her inner thighs and the edges of her lips. I could hear her breathing start to even out and saw her pull Mike’s dick to her lips. As she was sliding his dick between her lips, I began to once again twirl my tongue around her clit. This time, I was working my tongue in a circular motion around the edge of her clit not hitting it directly but increasing my speed. The faster I moved my tongue the quicker her breathing became. I amped her pleasure up while watching her work on Mike’s dick. Stroking his shaft with her hand while she thrust forward into her eager throat. I increased my pace and tried to focus on her clit.
I looked up to see Mike had his hand on the back of Sarah’s head; he was fucking her mouth with vigor. Sarah wasn’t focusing on much as a second orgasm was hitting her. As Sarah’s orgasm wracked her body, Mike began to cum. I watched as she attempted to swallow all of Mike’s cum. This was the first time I have seen her not be able to take it all, as some dripped down her chin. I listened to her body and lightened my touch as her orgasm began to become too intense. I gave her a couple of seconds cooldown before I attacked her clit again. Flicking her clit with my tongue as fast and gentle as possible as her body began to become orgasmic for the third time. Mike had pulled his soft dick out of Sarah’s mouth and was laying next to her rubbing her breasts as she felt the full pleasure of another orgasm. I teased her clit until her orgasm peaked and finished.
I laid on the other side of Sarah and began fondling her other breasts while she caught her breath. Running my fingers along her body, Sarah leaned over and kissed me while reaching down to take my dick in her hand. I was rock hard from pleasing her while watching her blow Mike. As we laid there, Mike positioned himself between Sarah’s legs. He started to rub his dick along her slit while I watched. Sarah kept stroking my cock and started kissing me as Mike pushed into my wife. Seeing his dick part her lips made my dick jump.
“Oh baby you like that don’t you. He is so hard and big. You like watching your friend fuck me?”
“Yes baby. I want to see him fuck that tight pussy of yours.”

Mike had her legs in his hands and was thrusting into my wife. I laid there and watched him using Sarah while we kissed. She kept moaning as Mike fucked her; they were moving like a well-oiled machine. He would thrust forward as she used one hand to push down from the headboard. The sound of their bodies slapping against each other combined with their moans had me harder than I had ever been. Sarah could always tell when I was about to orgasm, and she would talk dirty. She was going to give Mike the same treatment.
“You like my pussy? Fuck my pussy Mike. Fuck me in front of my husband. Please cum in me Mike? Give me that big dick.”
Mike sped up his thrusting as Sarah was talking dirty. She was stroking my dick faster as Mike increased his speed and in no time, Mike pulled her tight against him and began unloading his cum in my wife. Sarah turned and kissed me with our tongues teasing each other as Mike finished spurting his sperm in her. Once he was finished, he pulled his now soft dick out and laid back on the bed.
I turned Sarah to her side beside me and reached down to guide my dick in her sopping wet pussy. I slid in easily enough after Mike had filled her with his load. I pushed into my wife kissing her neck and reaching my hand around to play with her breasts.
“Fuck me baby. This is your pussy. Cum in me baby. I want yours in me too.”
It took no time and I was cumming in Sarah as well. I felt it from my balls all the way up through my dick as I unloaded in Sarah. We lay there panting as Mike got up to say he was going to go. We were sweaty and exhausted, but I was never happier.

No one else commented on this amazing tale in 2+ years?
Unfortunately, in most cases only the most recent stuff gets read. I posted a story a couple months ago. It got a bit of traction at the time and everyone that read it said that it was hot and I should continue. Then the reactions stopped. Nothing had changed except time. It had moved down the recency queue and got lost. I've had one recent post to it. Unfortunate. I think really good stories do better on Literotica.

Reactions: essemjay58