Deb fucks Doug while i watch - first time threesome

Pecten

My wife and I are in our mid 50's and have been married for 30 years. I started having fantasies of her with another guy about 10 years ago, but she showed no interest and the right situation never presented itself. That all changed last summer....

I had mentioned her fucking another guy, but she said no -- one night while we were in bed, I mentioned my work colleague Doug, who was about 10 years younger than us and a really good looking guy. He and Deb had always gotten along, and I know she thought he was cute. I mentioned to her that I wanted to invite Doug to come over one day and hang out, and asked if she thought she could sleep with him....after some hesitation and excuses, I suggested we have him over for drinks, dinner, and pool and that it would totally be her decision - if she was comfortable go for it....if not then nothing needed to happen. She reluctantly agreed to that.

I talked to Doug and told him what I wanted to do -- he was eager to join in, but I told him that it would happen ONLY if she wanted it to. He agreed, and we set a date for Saturday for him to come to the house. I suggested if it looked like she was good for it, I would propose a scenario where he could kiss her to start any playtime.
Doug came over that Saturday, and Deb and he hit it off right away -- she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek (almost lips!) and poured us all a drink. We had a couple of drinks catching up on our lives, and then ate dinner with more drinks. After we were done, I suggested we all put on our suits and hope in the pool to relax a bit. Deb went back to change, and I asked her to put on something really sexy.... she rolled her eyes and shook her head as she went to change.

Doug and I went in the pool and were talking when Deb came out -- wow, did she surprise me. She had put on a tiny suit that just laid across her 36B tits and her nipples were prominently hard and displayed ---- her bottoms were as revealing with her pussy lips evident thru the tight material. She stepped into the pool with us and jumped in the conversation like it was no big deal. Doug had a big smile on his face, as did I once the shock wore off.

We relaxed and talked, with more flirting and tension building as we drank. Several times Debbie put her hand on Doug's arm or shoulder to make a point and she would let it linger. She was feeling no pain, and I was hoping this was the time it would happen - deciding to try my scenario and see if it worked.

We had been talking about our teen years and I mentioned that I had been voted as having "best legs" during my senior year - they both laughed and Deb rubbed her foot on my leg and told me I still had it. Doug jumped in and said, "well, I was voted best kisser when I was in school!", to which we both laughed and said that probably came in handy...it was now or never!

I took a step towards Deb and gave her a slow and deep kiss, which caught her by surprise, but she eagerly accepted. I stepped back and looked at Doug and told him, "Well let’s see which of us is the best kisser now!!!". He laughed and took a step towards Deb... who was a bit in shock but was not saying no. He came up to her and grabbed her shoulders kiddingly, and lowered his lips to hers....it looked like it would be a short peck, but then his lips lingered and I saw his tongue enter her mouth. They kissed for what felt like 5 minutes but was only a minute, and Deb pulled back to catch her breath. I asked her to tell us who the best kisser was, and after a pause she said" wow, both were really good...not sure I can pick a winner". Doug then told her, " well, let’s give you another chance!", and reached over to kiss her again.... after a deep passionate kiss, she looked at me. I smiled and said, " you know I better be the winner" and kissed her a second time. I had a raging erection, and know she felt it when I kissed her, which I guess told her I was ok with this. She stepped back and told me "well, Doug was pretty good!"

I gave him a high 5 and Deb hugged him in congratulations -- as she pulled away, she turned her head up.... for another kiss! They stood there kissing and Deb had her arms around his neck while his hands found her back....and ass. They broke the kiss and she turned to me and said, " you sure you're ok?" to which I shook my head yes!!

Deb kissed Doug again, very passionately, and he was massaging her lower back and ass. She reached back and grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast, which was his sign to have at it. He massaged and kneaded her breasts and teased her hard nipple - I was so engrossed in watching that I didn't see her hand, which had wandered down his back and was now rubbing Doug's hard, and long, cock thru his swimsuit. I could not believe this was happening right in front of me!

Doug untied her top and pulled it away, exposing both of her tits - he grabbed them both, and then lowered his head to kiss and suck on her nipples. She moaned but didn't stop him as he teased her. His hand was on her ass, and it moved to the front of her bikini bottoms to allow him access to her pussy. Deb took a slight step to let him have access while he rubbed her thru her bottoms. Pretty quickly he was able to slide the material aside and have direct access to her pussy and clit - I could tell because she jerked a bit and moaned.

After a few minutes of him fingering her, she stepped back and asked him to take of his swimsuit - Doug looked at me for approval and then slid them down. I knew the girls always whispered about Doug and his looks, but I knew now that they were also whispering over his cock, which was a good 7-8" with a slight bend to the left. Deb smiled and stepped forward in the water to wrap her hand around it, pulling up and down on it as he leaned back against the side of the pool. After slowly stroking his cock for a few minutes and sucking on his nipples, she asked him to hop up on the edge of the pool. I couldn't believe that my wife of 30 years was now going to give him a blowjob!

Doug pulled himself up and when he did put his hard cock at almost eye level with Deb....she was smiling and grabbed it to slowly stroke it some more. She then moved forward and licked to throbbing head of his dick and then wrapped her lips around it, slowly circling the head with her tongue. Doug just sat back with his eyes closed as she performed her magic on him.... slowly taking more of him in her mouth and then sucking on the head as she pulled it out. I could tell Doug wasn't going to last long, as could Deb, so she stopped the sucking his cock and stepped away - she then asked us both if we should go inside where it was more comfortable....and we both gave her a quick yes!

Once in the den, Doug and Deb almost attacked each other while I took a seat in my chair. I was able to pull my swim trunks down and start to stroke myself while Doug lowered Debbie onto the couch. He moved down and sucked on her nipples before slowly moving down her stomach to her incredibly wet and swollen pussy lips. Doug teased around her pussy before his used his tongue to fuck her and move up and down her clit...Deb normally comes quickly when I eat her, and I could see her building to an orgasm now. She grabbed Doug’s head and pulled it into her dripping snatch while she came hard on his face...a sight to see!

Doug stood up expecting another suck job, but Deb looked at him and said, "I need you to fuck me". With her laying there with her legs wide open he didn't need to be asked twice and moved up to put his hard cock inside of her. He teased her pussy, rubbing it up and down and then slowly pushed the head in...my gosh, I thought I was going to come all over my hand right then as he slowly buried all 8" into her cunt. Moving in and out slowly, Deb moaned and pushed back against him, taking him fully in her with each of the thrust. Doug said something and started to move quicker while Deb wrapped her legs around his waist - with a hard couple of thrusts, he started coming inside of her, which is all I could take. I very quickly came all over myself and the chair as he emptied himself in her.

They lay there catching their breath for a while and then we all got up - we all three jumped in the shower together like it was a common occurrence before Doug got dressed and left for home. The opportunity hasn't arisen for this to happen again yet but hoping this summer will provide another opportunity for the three of us to party some more together.IMG_8354.JPG

Last edited:
My wife and I are in our mid 50's and have been married for 30 years. I started having fantasies of her with another guy about 10 years ago, but she showed no interest and the right situation never presented itself. That all changed last summer....

I had mentioned her fucking another guy, but she said no -- one night while we were in bed, I mentioned my work colleague Doug, who was about 10 years younger than us and a really good looking guy. He and Deb had always gotten along, and I know she thought he was cute. I mentioned to her that I wanted to invite Doug to come over one day and hang out, and asked if she thought she could sleep with him....after some hesitation and excuses, I suggested we have him over for drinks, dinner, and pool and that it would totally be her decision - if she was comfortable go for it....if not then nothing needed to happen. She reluctantly agreed to that.

I talked to Doug and told him what I wanted to do -- he was eager to join in, but I told him that it would happen ONLY if she wanted it to. He agreed, and we set a date for Saturday for him to come to the house. I suggested if it looked like she was good for it, I would propose a scenario where he could kiss her to start any playtime.
Doug came over that Saturday, and Deb and he hit it off right away -- she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek (almost lips!) and poured us all a drink. We had a couple of drinks catching up on our lives, and then ate dinner with more drinks. After we were done, I suggested we all put on our suits and hope in the pool to relax a bit. Deb went back to change, and I asked her to put on something really sexy.... she rolled her eyes and shook her head as she went to change.

Doug and I went in the pool and were talking when Deb came out -- wow, did she surprise me. She had put on a tiny suit that just laid across her 36B tits and her nipples were prominently hard and displayed ---- her bottoms were as revealing with her pussy lips evident thru the tight material. She stepped into the pool with us and jumped in the conversation like it was no big deal. Doug had a big smile on his face, as did I once the shock wore off.

We relaxed and talked, with more flirting and tension building as we drank. Several times Debbie put her hand on Doug's arm or shoulder to make a point and she would let it linger. She was feeling no pain, and I was hoping this was the time it would happen - deciding to try my scenario and see if it worked.

We had been talking about our teen years and I mentioned that I had been voted as having "best legs" during my senior year - they both laughed and Deb rubbed her foot on my leg and told me I still had it. Doug jumped in and said, "well, I was voted best kisser when I was in school!", to which we both laughed and said that probably came in handy...it was now or never!

I took a step towards Deb and gave her a slow and deep kiss, which caught her by surprise, but she eagerly accepted. I stepped back and looked at Doug and told him, "Well let’s see which of us is the best kisser now!!!". He laughed and took a step towards Deb... who was a bit in shock but was not saying no. He came up to her and grabbed her shoulders kiddingly, and lowered his lips to hers....it looked like it would be a short peck, but then his lips lingered and I saw his tongue enter her mouth. They kissed for what felt like 5 minutes but was only a minute, and Deb pulled back to catch her breath. I asked her to tell us who the best kisser was, and after a pause she said" wow, both were really good...not sure I can pick a winner". Doug then told her, " well, let’s give you another chance!", and reached over to kiss her again.... after a deep passionate kiss, she looked at me. I smiled and said, " you know I better be the winner" and kissed her a second time. I had a raging erection, and know she felt it when I kissed her, which I guess told her I was ok with this. She stepped back and told me "well, Doug was pretty good!"

I gave him a high 5 and Deb hugged him in congratulations -- as she pulled away, she turned her head up.... for another kiss! They stood there kissing and Deb had her arms around his neck while his hands found her back....and ass. They broke the kiss and she turned to me and said, " you sure you're ok?" to which I shook my head yes!!

Deb kissed Doug again, very passionately, and he was massaging her lower back and ass. She reached back and grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast, which was his sign to have at it. He massaged and kneaded her breasts and teased her hard nipple - I was so engrossed in watching that I didn't see her hand, which had wandered down his back and was now rubbing Doug's hard, and long, cock thru his swimsuit. I could not believe this was happening right in front of me!

Doug untied her top and pulled it away, exposing both of her tits - he grabbed them both, and then lowered his head to kiss and suck on her nipples. She moaned but didn't stop him as he teased her. His hand was on her ass, and it moved to the front of her bikini bottoms to allow him access to her pussy. Deb took a slight step to let him have access while he rubbed her thru her bottoms. Pretty quickly he was able to slide the material aside and have direct access to her pussy and clit - I could tell because she jerked a bit and moaned.

After a few minutes of him fingering her, she stepped back and asked him to take of his swimsuit - Doug looked at me for approval and then slid them down. I knew the girls always whispered about Doug and his looks, but I knew now that they were also whispering over his cock, which was a good 7-8" with a slight bend to the left. Deb smiled and stepped forward in the water to wrap her hand around it, pulling up and down on it as he leaned back against the side of the pool. After slowly stroking his cock for a few minutes and sucking on his nipples, she asked him to hop up on the edge of the pool. I couldn't believe that my wife of 30 years was now going to give him a blowjob!

Doug pulled himself up and when he did put his hard cock at almost eye level with Deb....she was smiling and grabbed it to slowly stroke it some more. She then moved forward and licked to throbbing head of his dick and then wrapped her lips around it, slowly circling the head with her tongue. Doug just sat back with his eyes closed as she performed her magic on him.... slowly taking more of him in her mouth and then sucking on the head as she pulled it out. I could tell Doug wasn't going to last long, as could Deb, so she stopped the sucking his cock and stepped away - she then asked us both if we should go inside where it was more comfortable....and we both gave her a quick yes!

Once in the den, Doug and Deb almost attacked each other while I took a seat in my chair. I was able to pull my swim trunks down and start to stroke myself while Doug lowered Debbie onto the couch. He moved down and sucked on her nipples before slowly moving down her stomach to her incredibly wet and swollen pussy lips. Doug teased around her pussy before his used his tongue to fuck her and move up and down her clit...Deb normally comes quickly when I eat her, and I could see her building to an orgasm now. She grabbed Doug’s head and pulled it into her dripping snatch while she came hard on his face...a sight to see!

Doug stood up expecting another suck job, but Deb looked at him and said, "I need you to fuck me". With her laying there with her legs wide open he didn't need to be asked twice and moved up to put his hard cock inside of her. He teased her pussy, rubbing it up and down and then slowly pushed the head in...my gosh, I thought I was going to come all over my hand right then as he slowly buried all 8" into her cunt. Moving in and out slowly, Deb moaned and pushed back against him, taking him fully in her with each of the thrust. Doug said something and started to move quicker while Deb wrapped her legs around his waist - with a hard couple of thrusts, he started coming inside of her, which is all I could take. I very quickly came all over myself and the chair as he emptied himself in her.

They lay there catching their breath for a while and then we all got up - we all three jumped in the shower together like it was a common occurrence before Doug got dressed and left for home. The opportunity hasn't arisen for this to happen again yet but hoping this summer will provide another opportunity for the three of us to party some more together.
awesome time had by all, Hope this is only the start for you 2. Keep us all posted on how things are going.

Reactions: Pecten

They lay there catching their breath for a while and then we all got up - we all three jumped in the shower together like it was a common occurrence before Doug got dressed and left for home. The opportunity hasn't arisen for this to happen again yet but hoping this summer will provide another opportunity for the three of us to party some more together.
Great story !! Hope you have more great experiences.

Reactions: Pecten

They lay there catching their breath for a while and then we all got up - we all three jumped in the shower together like it was a common occurrence before Doug got dressed and left for home. The opportunity hasn't arisen for this to happen again yet but hoping this summer will provide another opportunity for the three of us to party some more together.View attachment 391865
Doug was one lucky man....and so were you.

Fabulous story and well written. I would suggest you try to get her to do it again and the sooner the better. I had this brief conversation with Elaine after out first time.
Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet. And we did continue in the lifestyle but she also told me later she originally was going to do it once to make me happy and then just be with me. Strike while Deb is hot nd inthe mood

Fabulous story and well written. I would suggest you try to get her to do it again and the sooner the better. I had this brief conversation with Elaine after out first time.
Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet. And we did continue in the lifestyle but she also told me later she originally was going to do it once to make me happy and then just be with me. Strike while Deb is hot nd inthe mood
I love your writing style sir