Discovering my cuckold side

justanotherstag

I had a wife sharing fantasy for many, many years, but it was just that...wife sharing. The cuckolding side never appealed to me and I would always get very defensive whenever someone would call me a cuck. But that all changed when I found out that my wife had been cheating on me. I know cheating is a huge no no even in the cuckolding community, but for me, it presented an opportunity to get into it. Not only that, but I ended up getting really turned on by it which, by definition, made me a cuckold. On top of that, I found out that my wife was a bit of a size queen. Dick size had never been a part of my fantasies, but learning that she had been fucking really hung guys made it a turn on as well. Now, even though we have a hotwife situation going on where she does everything with my knowledge and approval, I still get off on thinking about how much she cheated on me, how many times she came home thoroughly fucked without me having a clue. How she's constantly getting fucked by guys much bigger than me. So, even though I still mostly consider myself a stag, I've come to embrace the cuck tendencies that I have.

Doesn’t sound to me like you have an entirely stable relationship to fully enjoy cuckolding in a healthy fun enjoyable way most of us here do. If my wife cheated on my that would destroy the entire foundation of our relationship, and I wouldn’t enjoy any of it!

I’m glad you’ve addressed the cheating issues and are able to look back on those memories fondly, but for me that would take an awful lot to rebuild the trust to get back to a cuck level and I’m not entirely sure I could.

I totally get it. I fully understand that this is not the way that the community sees as a positive way to get into this (nor would I advise it). Obviously there are a lot of intricacies in a relationship that are hard to communicate in a single post. It was extremely difficult for me to make the decision to move forward. I kept thinking if it were one of my friends in my position, I would tell him to immediately drop her; but, I'm extremely glad I decided to stick it out because believe it or not, it actually ended up saving our relationship and making us stronger then we had ever been. The open lifestyle is just icing on the cake. It's also more of a hotwife relationship now than cuckold, but like I said, thinking back on the cheating has become a turn on for me. Not saying I would accept it now, but I am able to look back at those times from a different perspective. It's one of those things that just worked for us, and wanted to share a different type of experience even though I know that most will slam me (or her) for it (not saying you're slamming me, just that I have in the past).

To successfully live this lifestyle, honest and open communications are essential. Our cuckold lifestyle evolved over the years. We started as newlyweds after years of role playing and fantasizing during college. She was monogamous with a teenage boy (high school senior) who frequented the pool at our apartment complex for nearly a year before he joined the Army. We tried the swingers thing for a couple of years. Wasn't as much fun for me as I wasn't doing much for the ladies - am not well-endowed to say the least and have always cum within only a few thrusts. So whereas Stacey was enjoying plenty of sex I was becoming more and more depressed by my lack of performance. Then we decided to try cucking exclusively - which worked well for us ... after 40 years of marriage, successful careers, and raising a great family we're still enjoying it.