Does she set your bedtime?

droopy1

Male
Gold
Being a cuck is one thing but how many of you have a controlling wife in all aspects of your marriage? Do you have to do housework like me while she sits around like a queen? Does she punish you and take away other things (in addition to sex) like tv privileges or grounding you. My wife set my bedtime 8 pm and I hate it cuz I miss out on primetime and it's still light out. She makes me feel like a naughty little boy sent to bed as a punishment like my mother used to do. The only exceptions are when she has her boyfriend over and then wants to tease me or make me clean up. When she goes out I sometimes cheat and get up and hang out. I also don't go to sleep right away but do all my texting and stuff from my bed, sometimes till very late at night or early morning. I don't need that much sleep. But I'm still restricted to my room (I have a separate room from her master room) The worst is when she has pool parties and bbq's and I have to listen to all her friends having fun and partying. She loves knowing I'm in my little lonely bedroom and not allowed out.

she forces me to do housework allways in my maiduniform,sometimes i,m her daughter(with ponytails)and spanked for flirting with boys and to much make up,
I love doing my housework in a dress for my wife. I like 1950's style dresses like June Cleaver (Leave it to Beaver Mom) used to ware. I love when her girlfriends come over and watch me vac and dust.

Reactions: Riker41 and Rem503
me the same when her friends and on another day her uncle&son visited and saw me in the outfit you see in pic,and her uncle couldn,t keep his eyes from my legs in fishnets and my high heels!wife saw it also and offered him the opportunity to get me as his housemaid,once a week because he was divorced,that,s another story!

Attachments

• teasing&showing off.jpg
    teasing&showing off.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 22
  • maidoutfit.jpg
    maidoutfit.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: jodoc and sameerdev
me the same when her friends and on another day her uncle&son visited and saw me in the outfit you see in pic,and her uncle couldn,t keep his eyes from my legs in fishnets and my high heels!wife saw it also and offered him the opportunity to get me as his housemaid,once a week because he was divorced,that,s another story!
Tell it please.

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
Being a cuck is one thing but how many of you have a controlling wife in all aspects of your marriage? Do you have to do housework like me while she sits around like a queen? Does she punish you and take away other things (in addition to sex) like tv privileges or grounding you. My wife set my bedtime 8 pm and I hate it cuz I miss out on primetime and it's still light out. She makes me feel like a naughty little boy sent to bed as a punishment like my mother used to do. The only exceptions are when she has her boyfriend over and then wants to tease me or make me clean up. When she goes out I sometimes cheat and get up and hang out. I also don't go to sleep right away but do all my texting and stuff from my bed, sometimes till very late at night or early morning. I don't need that much sleep. But I'm still restricted to my room (I have a separate room from her master room) The worst is when she has pool parties and bbq's and I have to listen to all her friends having fun and partying. She loves knowing I'm in my little lonely bedroom and not allowed out.
I know thats your lifestyle but i dont thonk alot of giys could tske bring told to.go to.bed do you hsve tv in your room

I know thats your lifestyle but i dont thonk alot of giys could tske bring told to.go to.bed do you hsve tv in your room
No tv. She lets me have a laptop which is where I do most of my postings here as long as I'm keeping up with my housework. If I'm sent to my room for a "time out" or a punishment I must leave my laptop outside my room and I must sit on the edge of my bed with my hands folded and on my lap. I only have a water bottle.I'm not allowed to leave that position for any reason including the bathroom.

Reactions: CONST65
No tv. She lets me have a laptop which is where I do most of my postings here as long as I'm keeping up with my housework. If I'm sent to my room for a "time out" or a punishment I must leave my laptop outside my room and I must sit on the edge of my bed with my hands folded and on my lap. I only have a water bottle.I'm not allowed to leave that position for any reason including the bathroom

No tv. She lets me have a laptop which is where I do most of my postings here as long as I'm keeping up with my housework. If I'm sent to my room for a "time out" or a punishment I must leave my laptop outside my room and I must sit on the edge of my bed with my hands folded and on my lap. I only have a water bottle.I'm not allowed to leave that position for any reason including the bathroom.
I cant understand if you cant use the bathroom then you might urine or worse i really dont understand how anyone could except tbis being submissive is one thi g but a grown person submitting to.this o
total.and physical abuse i donr see how anyone could accept this.play humiliation etc being submissive but total.physically abuse is so wrong cant y
Use the bathroom could cause futher medical condyions

I cant understand if you cant use the bathroom then you might urine or worse i really dont understand how anyone could except tbis being submissive is one thi g but a grown person submitting to.this o
total.and physical abuse i donr see how anyone could accept this.play humiliation etc being submissive but total.physically abuse is so wrong cant y
Use the bathroom could cause futher medical condyions
She makes me wear diapers 24/7 so I don't need the bathroom. She tells me I'm wearing my own personal bathroom.