Does size matter???

Does size matter? Are you kidding me?
Think about this ladies, somehow you are confronted with two identical copies of you husband, or lover. Exact in every respect except one, and once you made the pick the other would disappear for good.

Husband A. has a 4" cock maybe 1" in diameter,
Husband B has 7 1/2 to 8" and at least 2 inches in diameter.

Be honest!
B

My wife was never a size queen, in fact she disliked cocks that are too long, it hurt her.

After dating a firefighter with a VERY wide cock, she figured out that she is a fan of width.

Since then when she looks for new lovers, she looks for guys that are wide. She likes for me to add one to two fingers inside her while we have sex, she's definitely turned into a width queen!

Reactions: sterling
My wife was never a size queen, in fact she disliked cocks that are too long, it hurt her.

After dating a firefighter with a VERY wide cock, she figured out that she is a fan of width.

Since then when she looks for new lovers, she looks for guys that are wide. She likes for me to add one to two fingers inside her while we have sex, she's definitely turned into a width queen!
most women prefer girth more than length.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myhotwife
I'm 8 by 7 and I've had to be careful not to hurt women with it. So, whilst I'd say it's definitely important, most women aren't slobbering for a 13 inch cock.

My wife’s bull is 8 inches. But she says his girth and stamina is what makes the sex amazing with him. Compared to him
I am a pencil dick and let’s not talk about my stamina. 2 pump chump is how I can be described.

My two main lovers are both 9" and very thick. It's hard to describe the feeling of "fullness" as they enter my pussy. It feels like every nerve ending in my body is on fire. PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My wife absolutaley agrees with you. She “survived” on mine for 2 yrs which was really noble of her and as you can see on my avatar I don’t have much to offer... since she gets nice large cocks again I do enjoy her pleasure

My wife’s bull is 8 inches. But she says his girth and stamina is what makes the sex amazing with him. Compared to him
I am a pencil dick and let’s not talk about my stamina. 2 pump chump is how I can be described.
Funny your the first person who mentioned "stamina" which is also extremely important (at least to me). Having a lover with stamina is amazing, they can pleasure you for what seems like forever then when they cum it's like a volcano exploding !