Hi guys, just stumbled across this site through Google search. Not really sure how things work exactly but figured this would be the right place to post some pics of my wife Nicole. She is very much involved in the whole 'scene' with me and is cool with me sharing her pics. Would love to hear your thoughts. Cheers, Dan
Welcome! Enjoy the sute, make what you will of it. Nicole is super HOT & SEXY!
Share her. You lucky basrard...

Hi guys, just stumbled across this site through Google search. Not really sure how things work exactly but figured this would be the right place to post some pics of my wife Nicole. She is very much involved in the whole 'scene' with me and is cool with me sharing her pics. Would love to hear your thoughts. Cheers, Dan
Yuuuummmmm

Amazing tits too!

When a man's wife is showing out on a night out I always take it as a come on and will often go outta my way to talk to her even when hubby is sat there.had some amazing results.

Reactions: Wannabecuck895