gonna be in Ft. Lauderdale this weekend...like to see if anyone could get my wife to jerk or blow you
Damn, I wish I was there!!! I'd love to see what she can do sucking cock!!! She has a great little ass on her and I'd love to bend her over and see if she could take cock in that tight ass!!!!

Hey so im newer to the lifestyle been on the site for a little while now kind of just getting feelers for everything but we are ready to actually take the next step and find someone to play with my wife, we are in North West Florida 🙂

Florida Keys. November 6-10
I am trying to talk my wife into giving it up to another man while we are in Florida. She has been reluctant so far. However, given that we will be far from home and it’s a vacation thing she might be open to it. I would envision meeting for drinks and maybe dancing. Only if she’s comfortable would it happen. She would prefer a white male or a light skinned black guy. Her celebrity crush is Shemar Moore.

If I can convince her, she will want to see a face and body pic before meeting.

Attachments

• 8C00564A-B069-466B-9286-C1EBC1C1D3A9.jpeg
    8C00564A-B069-466B-9286-C1EBC1C1D3A9.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 3D232441-A9D2-42B0-B0A7-9F471CDD7CED.jpeg
    3D232441-A9D2-42B0-B0A7-9F471CDD7CED.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
Florida Keys. November 6-10
I am trying to talk my wife into giving it up to another man while we are in Florida. She has been reluctant so far. However, given that we will be far from home and it’s a vacation thing she might be open to it. I would envision meeting for drinks and maybe dancing. Only if she’s comfortable would it happen. She would prefer a white male or a light skinned black guy. Her celebrity crush is Shemar Moore.

If I can convince her, she will want to see a face and body pic before meeting.
Got damn! Too bad you guys aren’t coming to Orlando!

Were going to hit the Tampa area next month and we started to get a room at the Hard Rock Hotel but OMG 500 plus for 1 night is crazy! Is there a party hotel in or around Tampa for people that swing? I understand Tampa Hotels have nice rooms around 200 a night but we just dont know which ones to look at. TY

Reactions: Pbking88