Good afternoon Wifeys & Cucks,

New poster to this forum, but not new to the lifestyle.
A little about me: I’m a bit of a journeyman cocksman. Recently relocated from the Midwest, where my skills of keeping lovely Hotwives warm, wet, and respected were regularly employed.
I travel for work regularly, and have been fortunate enough to keep a number of ongoing relationships with wives, couples, and single women who just need to get stretched discreetly.
Now for the fun stuff. I’m a 6ft, 220lb mixed (black/white) former college athlete, and I’ve been blessed with an 8in cock that gets up, stays up, and can usually go for 2-3rounds, sometimes more depending upon the connection. My personal preferences are for married/taken women, but I am happy to provide single women with all the attention they need as well. No race, age, or size preference but most of the women I’ve been with are in fairly decent shape. I am disease free, and get tested before and after each encounter. I am 100% 420 friendly, and I actually tend to perform even better/longer with its use. I am a corporate executive, so I must request discretion, and will provide the same in return. If you’re in the Tampa area, and think we may be a fit, feel free to hit my DMs, and we can swap pics/stories/fantasies. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon!

Looking for a hot wife to spoil on vacation in Miami. Love to dress her up, put her in display, and make her the center of attention. Love sharing, groping and fondling. Let me know if you guys are interested.

Today at 12:56 PM