South Florida looking for other husbands or even boyfriends who enjoy the thrill of showing off our wives and girlfriends. Looking to chat and meet up with other couples or husbands, or boyfriends to jack off to each other’s wife and girlfriend, bring along some of their panties heels, flats, sandals, and come on them. Absolutely love seeing my wife wearing her shoes going out in public walking in them after another guy has jacked off to to her with them. It’s such an incredibly hot site both visually and mentally. Sorry not looking to let single guys do this. It’s about the mutual thrill and talking with other guys and the excitement of putting our wives and girlfriends out there like that. Extra bonus if you have a foot and shoe fetish. Please send a message have plenty of pictures to verify you can even find someone on here.
View album 10151

The King of Cocks is available South Florida ! Lets meet at Roof Top Resort , Hollywood Florida great pace to spemd the day and lend wife to the Bulls in a safe environment Let me know Im Athletic Muscular Handsome Hung Bull , not my first rodeo and know how to handle myself with the Cucks and Hotwives

Attachments

• HungRichard.jpeg
    HungRichard.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Love
Reactions: alphastag
We are heading down to Florida on a flight tonight will be there for 10 days wife will be heading up to Disney Saturday through Tuesday would love to meet up with other husbands or boyfriends in Southwest Florida and show off our wives pictures and jack off to them. Must be able to bring their heels and flats easily be able to bring a few of my wives while she's away. Let's get a group of us and do this

Reactions: Lovetoshowher