Hello, im new here.
I havent done anything, but i get so hard thinking about someone fucking my ex girlfriend. We still keep in touch and fuck once in a while. Im 14cm and not that into humiliation but I would love to hear how better some big cock felt in her pussy and how deeper it went. She fucked one guy after me. It turns me on thinking how i jerked my cock while he was ramming her pussy. She also jerked off one guy before we got together, and says he has the biggest cock she has seen, she told me the story how she jerked his cock with two hands while jerking mine with one, i asked her was his cock better than mine, and after a while she admitted it was, i came instantly.
I want to hear your begginer stories, also feel free to koment how would you fuck her.

Last edited:
Tell me what do you thinking with my cock and her...
I picture her first sucking your cock while jerking it with two hands, than slowly inserting and streching her pussy filling her stomach, later pulling out and cumming all over her tits and body, then i would go and fuck her lose pussy and cum covered body with my average cock

Reactions: Saiko1979