How many Hotwives ......... ?

angstme79

How many hotwives out there allow "special privileges" for their boyfriends / lovers that they forbid for their husbands? I've read about wives who will allow their boyfriends to make love to them anally, but not their husbands. Or that the wives willingly and happily suck their boyfriend's cock, but will not do that for their husbands. And a good number of hotwives will want their boyfriends to cum in their mouths but they would never permit their husbands that extreme pleasure.

Please tell us which, if any, of such privileges are reserved only for your boyfriends and lovers. Please include your reasons if you would …………….. and don't be afraid to be brutally honest!!

Very interested here for learning purposes while progressing.

There are a lot of things I don’t do that her lovers do but I will not say I’m not allowed. I don’t fuck her anymore by choice. They fuck her up the ass and I’ve never had the pleasure.

Reactions: angstme79
If anyone would re-read my original post, I have another question or two.

1. - Are there any hotwives here who take pleasure in letting your husbands know that you do certain things with your boyfriends that you will not do with them? Use it as a tease on him? Or maybe it makes YOU hotter because it's so naughty & erotic?!!

2. - Do any of you hotwives deny orgasms / ejaculations to your husbands at all - for any length of time - 1 day to 1 month or more? If so, what are your reasons? Do you deny him orgasms for his own good - for whatever the reason? (maybe to keep him more focused on you & your needs?)

Oooohhh - you girls are BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! Love to hear everything from all of you! Sexy teasers!!

Sexy, beautiful poolside pic, Naples shy wife!!! Lucky Mr. Naples!!!!!

^^^^^^ Gorgeous !!! From the little bit I can see from that side-shot of your face - you look like Amy Schumer to me. The comedienne.

Regardless - you look SPECTACULAR !!!!!! You can post as many pics as you can have taken. I'm sure all the guys here would appreciate seeing how HOT you are!!! Thank-you for that 2nd pic!!!

My wife ALWAYS sucks her boyfriend's dick between rounds one and two. They always fuck multiple rounds.
Her and I usually only go one, drawn out round... And she has never sucked my cock after I've been in her.

Glad my wife takes care of us equally lol. I do encourage her boy toys to have more than me tho. That way I can watch and tales pics and videos. I'm not greedy since we continue playing after the bt leaves.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy