I cheat behind my husband back to sleep with a white guy as my son age

Hi, im 35 year old asian wife. I been to a nightclub with my friends and a young white tourist approach me and flirt me. He is young and handsome. I mean I can't resist him and he take me to hotel and have sex. We keep each other contact and have sex several more times before he go back to Australia. It feel so good and fun when I get fucked behind my husband's back 😝

Hi, im 35 year old asian wife. I been to a nightclub with my friends and a young white tourist approach me and flirt me. He is young and handsome. I mean I can't resist him and he take me to hotel and have sex. We keep each other contact and have sex several more times before he go back to Australia. It feel so good and fun when I get fucked behind my husband's back 😝
That is so sexy!

Reactions: Rushton
Is he bigger than hubby?

Reactions: toolman2c
cheatings wrong if a person fill like that you should stay singal

Good for you. Keep on putting out for the poor sex starved Aussies

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I want to be your next lover behind your husband back very exciting.