I have a fantasy to rape a hot wife!

Every woman has rape fantasies.. (several that is).. but you are correct. The Fantasy is not one of criminal hurting her but of control (her having no control or say as to what he is doing to her). Studies say this is a defense mechanism that justifies her being totally submissive and act out slutty or whore fantasies without having to be accountable for her sexual act. She is taken and forced to due lude acts and have rough forced (not violence) sex with someone she does not know (but has a strong attraction too) or someone she knows but is not sexually involved with. Psychological surveys and like studies have shown this type of rape fantasy to be the #1 fantasy of all women all ages, especially older women. However, with society today, it is nearly impossible to live out these daydreams as men are destroyed without any due process by the mere mention of being involved in raping a woman.
Very true most women are forced to keep that obscene side of them hidden So when the opportunity comes to release it, most relish it....

Guess what.. Your drink was spiked too and it is no coincidence that you passed out. You and your wife were set up to be the party entertainment and sounds like the women were in on the action. I find it hard to believe that there was not one woman at the party that didnt at some point ask your wife if she was doing ok or having any pain from a massive gangbang. Even if the women were told that this was planned and your wife was a willing participant, Women just dont let this level of sex go without checking on the "center of Attention" once in a while. Less concerning is not one man there checked to see if she was doing ok.

On the other hand, There is the strong possibility that your wife did arrange this to happen. Then she used the victim card to justify what had happened. This happens all the time as women cry rape when they want to hide the shame of the aftermath. Not saying that women dont get raped, just saying that the statics show there are more false claims of rape than actual violent rape. In the first case, women should own up to what really happened. In the second case, the people committing the act should be subject to the same treatment and then castrated. My opinion mixed with the facts.
Exactly what I was thinking..... They relish the opportunity to let it go when they can... And dodge all accountability for it by saying that they didn't have a choice

In the fetish domain, among some BDSM aficionados, there is a form of play known as 'consensual non-consent.'

This gets fairly involved and complicated by necessity. Consensual non-consent (CnC) provides a safe means of acting out or otherwise realizing extreme fantasies. Oversimplified, it is a form of role-play in which all parties involved have explicitly consented to whatever scenario, or scenarios are being played out. These fantasies weave power-exchange, loss of control, simulation of non-consensual acts, and circumstances that are designed to evoke various emotions, fears, challenges, etc. in the participants.

Outside CnC, true non-consensual acts are never OK. It is risky territory to engage in CnC with inexperienced or unstable individuals. Done right, it can be amazing for everyone.

My wife always like these types of fantasies about being raped :) eve she is pregnant she still like it
Damn, What a body and look at those firm titties with dark nipples.. That baby bump that would look so perfect with my hands holding while I ram my hard cock into her puffy pussy lips, Then after I cum, I pull her onto my lap and suck on her erect nipples and trace my fingers all over her back while she pulls my face harder into her milk filled beast. Makes me want fuck her for decades.

• Love
Reactions: Truepervert1020