Ideas for Hotwife photoshoot for Bull - help needed!

Having met a very promising Bull a few times last weekend, we discussed a photo shoot tonight...mainly for fun but also to share with him...and she is fully onboard.

We are limited to our bedroom, but I wondered if anyone had some suggestions for shots that will be hot for all three of us...but mainly her and him.

He will be turned on by the acknowledgement she made me take them for her.

Don't think he will be interested in shots of me but apart from that any suggestions would be very welcome!

Having met a very promising Bull a few times last weekend, we discussed a photo shoot tonight...mainly for fun but also to share with him...and she is fully onboard.

We are limited to our bedroom, but I wondered if anyone had some suggestions for shots that will be hot for all three of us...but mainly her and him.

Don't think he will be interested in shots of me but apart from that any suggestions would be very welcome!
try the video on one of the messaging apps. Then she can strip for him, suck your cock, use her dildo in her ass or whatever turns him on

what a turn on was for me&wife in the beginning was when she forced me to choose her lingerie&high heels&skirt etc for taking pics and send them to strangers on a forum like this,and she knew i was gonna be jealous but so so much more excited for being humiliated with choosing her lingerie&shoes for someone else(pic 1 is me,other pic is wife)

Attachments

• legs to tease.jpg
    legs to tease.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 14
  • slutty.jpg
    slutty.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 11
Hot.

I think he would be offended if it was 'cock' as opposed to his 'cock'...but thanks for sharing...that must have been hot to take and to share!
just put something sexy on,lingerie&high heels,and just tell him,no this is not for you,this is for a real man,do you think he likes it?I promise you he,s gonna leak precum or gonna jerk off in secret instantly(you give him otk spanking for it!)