My wife has finally said she will do it!

Colton

Male
After many discussions and mutual fantasizing my wife has now agreed to try fucking another man while I watch! Can’t wait!

Attachments

• 977C95AD-A54C-430D-863B-A2362D9F86B2.jpeg
    977C95AD-A54C-430D-863B-A2362D9F86B2.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 148
  • 133BF026-9919-4B7D-94D6-C822C44BF0D8.jpeg
    133BF026-9919-4B7D-94D6-C822C44BF0D8.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 151
  • D44ED9D5-8D27-477C-B4EF-E1975BC2B970.jpeg
    D44ED9D5-8D27-477C-B4EF-E1975BC2B970.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 131
  • 41A3CF11-B346-4948-B31F-A99A4CBE8264.jpeg
    41A3CF11-B346-4948-B31F-A99A4CBE8264.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Depois de muita discussão e fantasia, agora convenci minha esposa a tentar foder outro homem comigo assistindo. Ela é tímida no começo, mas uma vez que um pau está nela, ela fica selvagem.
m
After a lot of discussion and fantasizing I have now convinced my wife to try fucking another man with me watching. She’s shy at first but once a cock is in her she gets wild.
Show her to us!!💋😁😁

After many discussions and mutual fantasizing my wife has now agreed to try fucking another man while I watch! Can’t wait!
What will you look for in the guy who is lucky enough to fuck her ? Will you choose a guy who is a friend or someone who is hung ?

You lucky boi. I love how she rocks the recommended hotwifing attire: garter belt and stockings yet pantiless. The suspenders frame a pretty pussy beautifully. And her pussy us so pretty.

With the stunning body she has where won't be a shortage of guys or girls lining up for their chance to fuck her for you that's for certain. I you really want to see her have the time of her life make sure the other guy that's involved is hung like a horse she will love it. Maybe the best place to find her the stud that can make her cum like you won't believe is by asking her which one of her ex's was ger best lover and contacting him, that will make it easier for her by removing her nervousness. anyway I hope you both get to have a great time, you seeing her get the fucking of her life, and her getting some great exciting sex for a change.

We're not swingers....we do enjoy mfm with a guy we know semi regularly, we only do this with him.
All I can say is be prepared for her to go fuckin ape shit wild with him. We've been doing this with our guy off and on for 4 years. First times were very mellow but now we're really comfy together. My very very classy & conservative wife gets so turned on she fucks the livin hell out of both of us. I'm still amazed (and jealous) of how much she gets into fucking him. It's fun for sure but I still wonder what's in her head sometimes.
She swallow your cum? She let you do her butt hole? 99% chance she will with him.

I think that is very typical and is not a reflection of her attraction for you. It's a hot scenario. Taboo and naughty and a different cock.

I'm thinking how I would be with another woman if my wife truly wanted me to, and was excited by it. Not just allowing it, but wanting it the way we want to see our wives fucked. And maybe joining in.

I would go wild. Which of course is not good, because I'd get so hot I'd cum in 2 seconds. But since that's not a problem for women, it's just hot and wild.
All I can say is be prepared for her to go fuckin ape shit wild with him. We've been doing this with our guy off and on for 4 years. First times were very mellow but now we're really comfy together. My very very classy & conservative wife gets so turned on she fucks the livin hell out of both of us. I'm still amazed (and jealous) of how much she gets into fucking him. It's fun for sure but I still wonder what's in her head sometimes.

What will you look for in the guy who is lucky enough to fuck her ? Will you choose a guy who is a friend or someone who is hung ?
Not a friend. Well hung man that can fuck her long and hard.
With the stunning body she has where won't be a shortage of guys or girls lining up for their chance to fuck her for you that's for certain. I you really want to see her have the time of her life make sure the other guy that's involved is hung like a horse she will love it. Maybe the best place to find her the stud that can make her cum like you won't believe is by asking her which one of her ex's was ger best lover and contacting him, that will make it easier for her by removing her nervousness. anyway I hope you both get to have a great time, you seeing her get the fucking of her life, and her getting some great exciting sex for a change.
Thank you for your message. I want her to have incredible sex with someone that really turns her own. It took a while to convince her to do it but I know once she does she’ll become addicted to it.