New girl is dirtier than me.. should I be worried

Kudalskies

Gold
I thought I was a bad cuck until I met my new girl who I'm looking to marry soon.
She's white, lives in North Africa, played a few times cock sucking, some mild ass fucking but no pussy penetration keeping that for husband according to tradition :)

I found her to be very dirty-minded, when we talked about sex first she finds shemale sex is soo hot until I brought up the idea of cuckolding. She found that to be very arousing and exciting. She got very turned on by the idea of hotwifing, and can't wait to try BBC. She wants to be used and humiliated by BBC, she finds it a huge turn-on for my dick to be caged and be her and her BBC servant and or sex slave, and when she and I to have sex she wants to dominate me and abuse me in bed. She loves to talk about what she would to me and my ass, very dirty I never thought I'd hear it from a woman :oops: She actually masturbates and would have a huge orgasm on the phone with me dirty talking about it. I spend 3 weeks with her already a few months ago, she's very nice she and loving and down to earth in public but in bed, she's a horny nut :mstickle:

Tell me what you all think am I lucky or what ?