View attachment 339814

Displaying her fresh off the shower look preparing for her dick appointment that day. She loves building me up with her pregame with pics lf her getting ready. Its as if she's reminding me that her tight little toned bod is gonna be used and abused by a new cock.
This body is artistic, it is pure art! Wonderful! I guess this body never is in shortage of cocks..

View attachment 339814

Displaying her fresh off the shower look preparing for her dick appointment that day. She loves building me up with her pregame with pics lf her getting ready. Its as if she's reminding me that her tight little toned bod is gonna be used and abused by a new cock.
Never mind a shower, I would love to introduce her to my all over tongue bath. Smooth pussy, my favourite, flat stomach, my favourite and what looks like perfectly small boobs, which happen to be my favourite. I would love to linger for hours on both holes until she begged me to stop. I have only had one or two with bodies like that in my life and I was lucky enough they were into being shared

View attachment 339814

This photo is haunting me, so tremendously perfect, every curve, and her shaved jewel, say no more...so lucky you man with admission to her private parts, if I only could use my tongue, I would have ejaculated in 10 sec.