Question for BULLS: What do you think about a cuckold husband

This is a good point. This will definitely give him ‘bragging rights’ with his peers That will help solidify his reputation as a bull, train his more submissive buddies for their eventual cuckolding, and encourage his more dominant friends to step up.

You’ve done a good thing in giving an obviously rattled young man an encouraging start in the lifestyle. That he had the stamina to finish in your wife four times, that she had many orgasms, that you handled yourself calmly and respected his initial need of privacy — for all these and other reasons, the course on which you set him is a good one.

He should gain experience quickly and his confidence and skill with it. Encourage him and expose him to the lifestyle and it’s various features as you understand it. Perhaps even direct him to this or another website.
I assume from your name you are in Cleveland, oh ? I am too !
I will say that my wife and I have a general rule that I am always allowed to watch her with bulls. She feels safer and really really enjoys doing it in front of me and of course I love it too. However one time she asked if she could go alone to her bulls jobsite and give him a special treat for his birthday. He was in construction. Of course I said yes and she went there with a cake. She told me when she got there, he and his workmates were all sitting around eating lunch and of course noticed her with her short shorts and all dolled up, got a lot of looks and whistles as they went to her car. She said she gave him a blow job in the car and she is quite sure they all knew what was going on. I really would have loved to be a fly on the wall or pose as one of his co-workers just to see what he said about my wife and what happened when he came back to work. I would imagine they know she is married and she fucks him and it really turns me on thinking about that

I expect the Bull to call the shots and, other than no rough sex, take what he wants, do what he wants. I married a sub so I could wear the pants in our relationship. For a Lover or Bull I want a Dominate, not domineering ,Alpha male for sex.

My wife also loves finding the ALPHA and Dominant men for sex partners. While in reality, the woman is always in control; she likes the man to take what he wants and to call the shots. My wife also loves rough sex; she has limits, but she generally enjoys it hard and rough.

Reactions: Lee442
I expect the Bull to call the shots and, other than no rough sex, take what he wants, do what he wants. I married a sub so I could wear the pants in our relationship. For a Lover or Bull I want a Dominate, not domineering ,Alpha male for sex.

Can you clairify the difference between Dominate and Domineering Alpha male??

Reactions: compassionatedom
Can you clairify the difference between Dominate and Domineering Alpha male??
Dominate in that they know what they want, anticipate what I need, and take control of the situation without a lot of PC "Well what do you want to do", invite their friends to enjoy sex with me or watch.

Not domineering in that they don't try to control me, tell me what to do, treat me with a double standard like calling me names to puff up their ego, or "pounding" me to get themselves off thinking that qualifies as skillful or great sex.

My wife also loves finding the ALPHA and Dominant men for sex partners. While in reality, the woman is always in control; she likes the man to take what he wants and to call the shots. My wife also loves rough sex; she has limits, but she generally enjoys it hard and rough.
Well there you go, we are all individuals. I don't like rough sex at all but it works for some of my girlfriends.

Dominate in that they know what they want, anticipate what I need, and take control of the situation without a lot of PC "Well what do you want to do", invite their friends to enjoy sex with me or watch.

Not domineering in that they don't try to control me, tell me what to do, treat me with a double standard like calling me names to puff up their ego, or "pounding" me to get themselves off thinking that qualifies as skillful or great sex.
Cool. So would agree that the pecking order would be You then the Bull then your Husband??

There are many points on both ends of the spectrum.The key is to find complementary partners, equally extreme or equally moderate, in their respective roles

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Aside from sexual freedom this I what I expected from my already broken cuck I married already trained to serve in a FEMDOM relationship as a best friend, housekeeper and gopher for Life as he earns domestic tranquilly point.

The pics I like to share with girlfriends and those that ask about our Lifestyle generally show off the comparison between my cuck and a Lover or Bull.

Attachments

• tom earing domestic tranquility points.jpg
    tom earing domestic tranquility points.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 55
  • a cuck comp.jpg
    a cuck comp.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 47
  • 01a Crystals obvious reason to cuckold.jpg
    01a Crystals obvious reason to cuckold.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Crystal BBC Breast Stroke.jpg
    Crystal BBC Breast Stroke.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Crystals-wedding-ring.jpg
    Crystals-wedding-ring.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 62

My wife has a boyfriend that fits this definition perfectly. He knows exactly what my wife wants and needs without her having to tell him or say anything. In life, he is very mild-mannered and laid back, but sexually he is completely Dominant, which my wife loves about him.

The dynamic between my wife and her boyfriend is starkly different than that between my wife and me. He will walk in the door and sit down, telling my wife, "I think you need a dick in your mouth. Get over her and suck my dick now." My wife has never told him no or objected to his demands. I tried it one day, saying the same thing, and she told me I was an asshole. On another occasion, he was over and told my wife she needed to be naked. She took her clothes off and lay on the couch where he could play with her pussy. He has her wet and says to her, "This pussy needs more than one dick tonight." He pulls out his phone, takes a close-up picture, and starts texting some friends. Within an hour, she has her boyfriend and three friends taking turns with her.

They have been together, and he has done things like this the entire 12 years they have been together. My wife still has ever not done anything he tells her to do.

Cool. So would agree that the pecking order would be You then the Bull then your Husband??
Hmmm in what respect,? I don't think of it hierarchically like that. For sex it's all about my Lover, or Bull, and me.

For Lovers or a Bull I see repeatedly, I expect respect for me. They have to treat me like a Princess if they want tme to be kinky, and believe me they all want me kinky, so they mind their manners and take it out on tom if that's what they need to get off.

If anyone ever said "I think you need a dick in your mouth. Get over her and suck my dick now." in front of my cuck, or others, it would be over right then, No male better ever relate to me in hypocritical male fashion unless they want to be shown out.

By the way I never refer to tom as my husband. As my Life and business partner he is tom, or tommy. In my sex life it's tommy, here boy, or cuck.

Last edited:
Aside from sexual freedom this I what I expected from my already broken cuck I married already trained to serve in a FEMDOM relationship as a best friend, housekeeper and gopher for Life as he earns domestic tranquilly point.

The pics I like to share with girlfriends and those that ask about our Lifestyle generally show off the comparison between my cuck and a Lover or Bull.
You show prop appreciation for the gift of size
My wife has a boyfriend that fits this definition perfectly. He knows exactly what my wife wants and needs without her having to tell him or say anything. In life, he is very mild-mannered and laid back, but sexually he is completely Dominant, which my wife loves about him.

The dynamic between my wife and her boyfriend is starkly different than that between my wife and me. He will walk in the door and sit down, telling my wife, "I think you need a dick in your mouth. Get over her and suck my dick now." My wife has never told him no or objected to his demands. I tried it one day, saying the same thing, and she told me I was an asshole. On another occasion, he was over and told my wife she needed to be naked. She took her clothes off and lay on the couch where he could play with her pussy. He has her wet and says to her, "This pussy needs more than one dick tonight." He pulls out his phone, takes a close-up picture, and starts texting some friends. Within an hour, she has her boyfriend and three friends taking turns with her.

They have been together, and he has done things like this the entire 12 years they have been together. My wife still has ever not done anything he tells her to do.
I find it fascinating that I can use a wife as my fuck toy, anytime, anything. And she, I and cuckie can chat over coffee.
Though there are times I’d have her blowing me under the table, while he and I chit chat

I find it fascinating that I can use a wife as my fuck toy, anytime, anything. And she, I and cuckie can chat over coffee.
Though there are times I’d have her blowing me under the table, while he and I chit chat
LOL, Ditto, I enjoy initiating sex a Lover, as I would never do for my cuck, while their talking etc, I am especially proud when a Lover shares me with his friends as my cuck did with his to earn my trust.

Vise versa. When I sleep over at a neighbors we call tom to pick me up at a neighborhood restaurant where we are eating outside and he has to sit their silently and smell the sex while we finish our breakfast so he can take me home and clean me up.

Last edited:
LOL, Ditto, I enjoy that too, and vise versa. When I sleep over at a neighbors we call tom to pick me up at a neighborhood restaurant where we are eating outside and he has to sit their silently and smell the sex while we finish our breakfast so he can take me home and clean me up.
Akin to taking a Lyft, cuckie sits in front with driver, and wife with me. It is very clear to driver that hubbie is in front. And she clearl, and loudly slobbers on my cock.
In some dynamics I’ve offered driver a “tip”

Reactions: artman6060

LOL, Ditto, I enjoy initiating sex a Lover, as I would never do for my cuck, while their talking etc, I am especially proud when a Lover shares me with his friends as my cuck did with his to earn my trust.

Vise versa. When I sleep over at a neighbors we call tom to pick me up at a neighborhood restaurant where we are eating outside and he has to sit their silently and smell the sex while we finish our breakfast so he can take me home and clean me up.

As a cuckold husband, my mind is filled with thoughts and ideas about each BULL or potential BULL we meet. But, the one question always on my mind is what does the BULL think or what are his feelings regarding me or the cuckold husband of the hotwife he is preparing to take?

I am a submissive cuck to my wife. I am usually present when she is with a bull, and my duty is to serve my wife and her bull in any way I am directed.
I personally don't really pay any attention to the "cuck"/sub hub until the wife and I agree on what he needs to do, but I'm polite as a gesture of appreciation for taking his wife unless in discussions with the wife is clear respect of not shown.
A "Stag" husband who just likes watching her be pleasures by other men, I have at times become friends with and banter with when meets occur...

Can I borrow your Mrs for a weekend to start with?

• Love
Reactions: Groveaffair
Hmmm in what respect,? I don't think of it hierarchically like that. For sex it's all about my Lover, or Bull, and me.

For Lover's or a Bull I see repeatedly, I expect respect for me. They have to treat me like a Princess if they want tme to be kinky, and believe me they all want me kinky, so they mind their manners and take it out on tom if that's what they need to get off.

If anyone ever said "I think you need a dick in your mouth. Get over her and suck my dick now." in front of my cuck, or others, it would be over right then, No male better ever relate to me in hypocritical male fashion unless they want to be shown out.

By the way I never refer to tom as my husband. As my Life and business partner he is tom, or tommy. In my sex life it's tommy, here boy, or cuck.
Got it. Thats what I ment by pecking order. Ultimately you call the shots and demand a certain decorum. Tom on the other hand has little or no authouity in terms of the way the bull treats him. Only you decide the limits? Am I accurate here.

Reactions: Groveaffair