Question for the ladies

angstme79

How many of you girls would - - - like to / love to / enjoy inviting a couple close, C-O-O-L girlfriends over to help place a chastity cage on your husband or long-term BF ?? It might only be for a few days, or a week - but how many ladies would have fun with this?? ( I don't mean make fun of him or humiliate him - just show your girlfriends the control you have over your husband or LTBF. )

PLEASE LADIES ............. confess and tell us!! It's anonymous so fire away!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting in that I've been considering "caging" my hubby for a while now. I go back and forth one day I'd like to the next no so much.
How many wife on here do cage their hubbies?

When I said "How many would like to invite a few C-O-O-L girlfriends over to help cage your husband or LTBF" ?? - I didn't necessarily mean for him to be a humiliated cuck or out of meanness !! It might only be for a few days - or for a day. Or a week. The idea was .................. would you and a couple girlfriends enjoy / get a kick out of / get turned-on .............. by placing a chastity cage on your husband or LTBF???

Would you and your GF's have more fun with that - rather than gossip about "Marcy" and her awful hairstyle, or the latest sale prices on curtains, etc.

AAANNNDDD ............ if you put one on your husband ........... would you girls then want to place one on the other husbands too?? I can hear it now ..............

"C'mon Greg - we put one on John the other evening!! It's fun!!! Don't be a wuss!!! " Sound like fun?? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ladies????????? :devilish:

Interesting in that I've been considering "caging" my hubby for a while now. I go back and forth one day I'd like to the next no so much.
How many wife on here do cage their hubbies?
Well from our previous chats you know I am permanently caged and orgasm free
full

Have you talked to your hubby and boyfreinds about this?... what do they think?? would love to here about the chat :D

Well from our previous chats you know I am permanently caged and orgasm free
full

Have you talked to your hubby and boyfreinds about this?... what do they think?? would love to here about the chat :D
Does that hurt at all?
Hubbyis not sure he wants it, lover says go for it !

hehehe... lover trumps hubby... just kidding... persuade him if you get the size right he will should could hmmm love it .. ok i have learned to but then it was my idea in the beginning... it was my wife's decision to make it permanent, 3 months with no orgasm constantly horny... does mine hurt... no as long as I dont get a boner which is uncomfortable... or slightly painful if its a really powerful one. It took a lot of fiddling to get the size just right for me.

you say how hot it is for you when hubby licks up your lovers cum when they are done and that they get a buzz from that too... imagine how much hotter it would be if he not only eats their spunk but can't cum himself unless you let him... or he has to ask permission... or even beg... maybe give the key to your lover and hubby has to ask/beg him for permission... the possibilities are endless.

Last edited:
Having my hubby "clean me" is one of the most rewarding things and I can't really explain why. When he's licking all that cum and there's a LOT of it, it just seems so natural for us both. I guess it's because it's his way of thanking my lover for pleasuring me in ways he can't.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Slyrik - Is that device a custom-made one?? How does it go on / come off? It looks like a one-piece steel tube or pipe? What's the black thing at the front end?

Slyrik - Is that device a custom-made one?? How does it go on / come off? It looks like a one-piece steel tube or pipe? What's the black thing at the front end?
Yes custom made lol... by me its DIY... it works a bit like the PA5000 if you have ever seen that.. I had one and it was great but there is a seam and it split... so I made this from aluminium tube ( I chose ally cos its light and easy to work). It is fastened in place by a high security screw.. (the screwdriver heads are hard to come by but not impossible) the screw goes through a silicone flesh tunnel in my PA and screws into a short princes wand. The black stuff is SUGRU which softens the edges and seals in the head of the screw.. so ... while not irremoveable any attempt to do so would be evident and I would be in TROUBLE :D
hope this answers your question.. if you want to know more dont hesitate to ask

I"m surprised he's caged as he looks well endowed to me. Curious why his wife wouldn't want that sucker
Yeh Its a good size... about 7.5 inch in my youth and worked real good... but the years take their toll
I have difficulty staying hard and the little blue pills don't agree with me... and if I do manage to keep it up long enough for some meaningful penetration I can only stay hard with real effort to stimulate which means I cum quick.. the tube actually helps keep me hard so I can sport a pretty impressive hard on... but only in the cage... and lets face it I don't think many women would allow an aluminium wrapped cock inside them.. and I don't blame them lmao

She can remove it whenever she wants to use it. It's a very powerful feeling to control a cock.
Well... not this one... I would have to cut the sugru off and use the security screwdriver .. and the princes wand is a pretty tight fit.. (hurts a bit going in and out)... by the time you have done all that the heat of the moment is kinda gone lmao

How many of you girls would - - - like to / love to / enjoy inviting a couple close, C-O-O-L girlfriends over to help place a chastity cage on your husband or long-term BF ?? It might only be for a few days, or a week - but how many ladies would have fun with this?? ( I don't mean make fun of him or humiliate him - just show your girlfriends the control you have over your husband or LTBF. )

PLEASE LADIES ............. confess and tell us!! It's anonymous so fire away!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm not so much her putting it on me but the idea of her making me show her friends my predicament is pretty hot... as for the humiliation... bring it on!!!.. oh sorry this was for the ladies ...oops :rolleyes:

Slyrik -
7.5" in your youth!!! ??? In your pic you don't look too old. What's your age, if I may ask?
Is a Prince Albert wand an insert for the urethra? If so - I assume it's got a hole for peeing?

Did your wife make you show "her" cage on you to her girlfriends?? If so - what was that like and what were the ladies' reactions?? C'mon pal - you HAVE to tell us that story!!!!!

:rolleyes:
Slyrik -
7.5" in your youth!!! ??? In your pic you don't look too old. What's your age, if I may ask?
Is a Prince Albert wand an insert for the urethra? If so - I assume it's got a hole for peeing?

Did your wife make you show "her" cage on you to her girlfriends?? If so - what was that like and what were the ladies' reactions?? C'mon pal - you HAVE to tell us that story!!!!!
heheh you are a charmer... I am 56
Yes it's an insert and has a hole through but it can get a little messy... strictly sit to ********

Last edited:
I'm only a couple years ahead of you, Slyrik. I was responding to a comment you made to Verkitwme a few posts prior. #14 I believe.
heheh you are a charmer... I am 56
Yes it's an insert and has a hole through but it can get a little messy... strictly sit to ********
Charmer?? Only the ladies friend!!