samantha1111

Jul 18, 2020
So, we was in relationships 5 year. For 5 years my boyfriend was talking about his fantasies time to time. I was scared to cross this line but letting him talk about it, pretending that someone is coming, texting and sending my photos to another mans. About 6 months ago he broke up with me. He is says that he still loves me, but not want relationship. He also still wants play his fantasy. And I am more to it now when we split up. My questions is, if trying cuckold can make us closer, or in this case better forget about it.

??? Tough one... I would first say that if embarking on this lifestyle you had better be sure your relationship is solid first and you are on the same page... it's not a way to fix a relationship.. having said that.. if you are both open and honest and go into it with fun in mind I would make it clear to him that you might allow him to be with you but only ever to clean up the mess of your boyfriends and see how that goes ... but don't expect it to FIX a relationship.. it wont but you might be able to have a DIFFERENT relationship... if you are not up for it.. cut your losses and run

Hi, thank you for your respond. Yes I understand the point that this for ever will change our relationship for ever. I don't want say it in wrong way but he is acting with me now like my sponsor. He wants go for weekends with me, buying presents, giving money etc. I would like to know from perspective of cuckold man, If we having strong connection together, is possible that this can bring us spike in bed and us closer to each other? Also he is 47 and I am 35

So, we was in relationships 5 year. For 5 years my boyfriend was talking about his fantasies time to time. I was scared to cross this line but letting him talk about it, pretending that someone is coming, texting and sending my photos to another mans. About 6 months ago he broke up with me. He is says that he still loves me, but not want relationship. He also still wants play his fantasy. And I am more to it now when we split up. My questions is, if trying cuckold can make us closer, or in this case better forget about it.
Here is my first hand experience. Remarkable similarity to your situation.
My first wife was reluctant to try it despite she was actually very slutty before she met me. Had a decent number of lovers and even did MFM on couple of occasions. We did fantasize about it for years and years but she simply couldn't cross the line and actually do it. So after some 5 years since I brought the subject up and 8 years of relationship I lost the interest and gave up on the idea. Turned out that she was not so interesting to me any more as well. That aspect of my sexuality was very strong so having just a wife instead of hot-wife was not enough for me. She noticed I am drifting away so as the the last resort to fix the relationship she agreed. We spent another three years together enjoying her hot-wifing but it turned out that 5 years of waiting was to much. It was to late. I simply didn't love her the way I loved her before. I am rely not interested in fucking some women with other guys. I want my woman fucked if you understand what I mean. She was not so much mine as before so my feelings were not as strong as they would be if I was actually in love with her so I did't enjoy it in the way I wanted in the first place.
So to cut a long story short. It looks like he is gone. You can keep him for a little while but it want fix your relationship. Sorry. Next time do it on time.

Easy for an outsider to say, but seems like agreeing would be a band aide unless you also had the urge to do those things, but were holding back.

Easy for an outsider to say, but seems like agreeing would be a band aide unless you also had the urge to do those things, but were holding back.
I had, but I was scared to cross the line of being afraid to lose him. That maybe something go wrong and he will not love me anymore. If I am playing my self I am coming only think about treesome. I am not jealous person, an even when another ex cheat on me I wasn't feel something. I broke up with him only because he done it, not because this hurt me.

I had, but I was scared to cross the line of being afraid to lose him. That maybe something go wrong and he will not love me anymore. If I am playing my self I am coming only think about treesome. I am not jealous person, an even when another ex cheat on me I wasn't feel something. I broke up with him only because he done it, not because this hurt me.
If you have thick skin, i would say give it a try then. only live once

• Love
Reactions: samantha1111
consider what you want... consider what he expects... discuss it ... make sure ... then decide..
Do you want to have a close intimate sexual relationship with him
Do you want a close intimate emotional relationship with him
Do you want both
vice versa for him
do you want the freedom to fuck anyone you want any time you want
You have an opportunity to ... have a close emotional relationship with a man you dont fuck while fucking anyone you want and he remains faithful... is this appealing? does it appeal to him?.. talk about it ... find out ... then decide... otherwise... likely train wreck

I'm confused as to who is doing what to whom and why.
At 2:48 you wrote "About 6 months ago he broke up with me."
At 4:59 you wrote "I broke up with him only because he done it,"

I'm confused as to who is doing what to whom and why.
At 2:48 you wrote "About 6 months ago he broke up with me."
At 4:59 you wrote "I broke up with him only because he done it,"
So years ago I was in relationship and this guy cheat on me. I wrote about it only because then I find out that I can't be jealous.
6 month ago, my actual partner broke up with me. And he is the one who bring me to this world.

consider what you want... consider what he expects... discuss it ... make sure ... then decide..
Do you want to have a close intimate sexual relationship with him
Do you want a close intimate emotional relationship with him
Do you want both
vice versa for him
do you want the freedom to fuck anyone you want any time you want
You have an opportunity to ... have a close emotional relationship with a man you dont fuck while fucking anyone you want and he remains faithful... is this appealing? does it appeal to him?.. talk about it ... find out ... then decide... otherwise... likely train wreck
You say it very well. Thanks and I will take your advice.