Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

You've been dating your Asian girlfriend for 2 years now. You've always gotten a kick out of how your buddies admired you for having such a sexy women.
One afternoon you tell your GF that you are going to share her with a couple of your friends.
You: "You know Carl and Dave right"?
GF: "yeah"
You: "I'm inviting them over this weekend, I thought it would be wild if you showed them a good time. They always thought you were sexy".
GF: "What do you mean 'show them a good time' "?
You: "I was thinking, about halftime you come into the living room and give the 3 of us a blow job".
GF: "WHAT!, they're going to think I'm some kind of whore".
You: "Noooo, they'll think it's some kind of joke. You start off sucking me. I'll call the other guys over and you can start on them".
GF: "They'll think I'm crazy. Or you're crazy".
You: "I'll let them know ahead of time. When you start sucking them, make eye contact. That way they'll know you're okay with it".
GF: "Well, I don't mind, they're both nice guys but you know they're going to want to cum".
You: "True, you might have to take some facials. Watching you take two white dicks, I'm going to want to cum in your mouth too".
GF: "Silly man, okay let's practice".

Attachments

• asianGForal.gif
    asianGForal.gif
    15.5 MB · Views: 113
Would love to cum deep inside of her while the cuck is watching. In Asia for the moment.BKK.
You gave your wife's pussy to your friend. She knows she's a pleasure receptacle for the men you choose for her. And that her pussy or ass will be filled with sperm of other men. She keeps you hard because she knows you'll be adding your cum to her sweet little married Asian fuck hole.

We are not a Cuckold couple. We're more Stag/Vixen- basically a Wife Sharing couple. And traditional MFFM Swingers.
Mature mixed race couple, Wifey Filipina/Chinese, hubby white. Wife prefers white males age appropriate, fit, no hanging bellies.
One of our first 3somes. Wife (Asian) agreed on my best friend, Carl, who she had known for years. She trusted him, it was a little awkward when we all got into the hotel room. We weren't sure how to start. Later that night she did spread for him and took his load. There was a pride in seeing her being used by my friend. No hesitation, no holding back. In fact just as Carl was about to cum, he told her, "I'm going to cum inside you", She said, "Go ahead, I can't get pregnant".
me gusta tu esposa

• Love
Reactions: compassionatedom
My wife can hold the guy's nut sack and guide his cock into her pussy. I've seen her gently hold onto the guy's balls while he's fucking her. She said she can tell when the guy is ready to cum because his balls get tight. Even as he's cumming inside her she holds his nuts, milking him in a way. She lets go when he stops thrusting his cock in her with the last convulsions.

Attachments

• wife flip.jpg
    wife flip.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 51
Sounds exactly like how things are done with us! Just sometimes we mix it up, she does not know who or how many guys are attending as she is blindfolded and only finds out afterwards when they are balls deep in her.
We do the same thing quite a bit. I pick the guys and she never meets them before or knows who they are. Sometimes I tell her it’s someone she knows. She absolutely loves it.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby