Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

I should have used a camera man.
But notice, while the Stag husband is taking the pictures, the Bull (getting his cock sucked) is holding open the Vixen wife's legs up and apart so that the Stag can get to the wife's pussy. Even with a strangers cock banging her in the chops, the wife is seductively inviting her husband into her snatch.

Attachments

• feet up and oral.jpg
    feet up and oral.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Stag hubby suggested a little MFM play to his Filipina wife. She laughed, not believing him. "Yeah, right. I dare you. You wouldn't go for that".

The following Saturday the husband brings over someone the wife has never seen before. He's introduced as a "friend from work". The wife feeling a little obligated for teasing her husband, decides to go through with her dare. She was thinking maybe the husband was joking. Well the clothes came off, she got on the bed doggy, still thinking the husband would stop the action.

To her surprise "the friend', mounted her.
"Oh god! It's happening" she thought. "My husband had this planned out. He's letting this guy fuck me, AND he's jerking off, watching. I didn't know he was really interested in something like this. Oh well, as long as he's okay with it, I can do this".

Attachments

• vegas shared1 (2).gif
    vegas shared1 (2).gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 118
We are not a Cuckold couple. We're more Stag/Vixen- basically a Wife Sharing couple. And traditional MFFM Swingers.
Mature mixed race couple, Wifey Filipina/Chinese, hubby white. Wife prefers white males age appropriate, fit, no hanging bellies.
My Asian wife LOVES creampies ... especially DVP pies ... but good cock is hard to find.
We are not a Cuckold couple. We're more Stag/Vixen- basically a Wife Sharing couple. And traditional MFFM Swingers.
Mature mixed race couple, Wifey Filipina/Chinese, hubby white. Wife prefers white males age appropriate, fit, no hanging bellies.
My Asian Hotwife LOVES BWC creampies ... DVP pies are even better ... it's hard to find good cock for her ... she's really picky ... but when we do ... WOW!!1223 Pie Gif.gif

My Asian wife LOVES creampies ... especially DVP pies ... but good cock is hard to find.

My Asian Hotwife LOVES BWC creampies ... DVP pies are even better ... it's hard to find good cock for her ... she's really picky ... but when we do ... WOW!!View attachment 1932895
I'd have to say the same. Pinay wife is picky and really has to trust the other guy. If the guy is nice and respectful, she don't mind taking his load.

You and your Pinay wife have always trusted Carl. Your wife thought of him as a nice guy, always polite and he's kept the 3some arrangement secret over the years. She's the one who wanted to know what it looked like at the moment cum was being pumped into her. Your wife agreed on the angle Carl needed to use to get the shot.
She told Carl: "Let me know when you're ready. I'm going to squeeze to hold you in".

Attachments

• Hes in.gif
    Hes in.gif
    5.9 MB · Views: 72
A good view. And a very good example of a Stag/Vixen, wife sharing scenario. Your wife is sucking your cock. She has her legs spread while another male is fucking her pussy. You can easily see the other guys dick sliding in and out of your wife. And she has your dick in her mouth. She knows she's going to be filled with cum by two men and she's really working hard to achieve it.
Looks good

Once in awhile you have these little share wifey play parties. 2 or 3 of your friends come over to watch the game. At some point your sexy Pinay wife comes into the room in high heels and naked from the waist down. She pretends like this is nothing. Your friends of course notice and give you a curious look. Your wife then pretends to reach over a bar or counter, that's when you signal to your friends to go get some.
They line up behind your wife and take turns fucking her doggy. She does not protest. She knows this is part of her wifey duties and actually enjoys that she has the power to get men hard and bring them to orgasm.
Of course her pussy is stretched after 3 guys cumming in her, but as her husband you have to reclaim her by putting in that last load.

Attachments

• 0 heels.jpg
    0 heels.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 62
Once in awhile you have these little share wifey play parties. 2 or 3 of your friends come over to watch the game. At some point your sexy Pinay wife comes into the room in high heels and naked from the waist down. She pretends like this is nothing. Your friends of course notice and give you a curious look. Your wife then pretends to reach over a bar or counter, that's when you signal to your friends to go get some.
They line up behind your wife and take turns fucking her doggy. She does not protest. She knows this is part of her wifey duties and actually enjoys that she has the power to get men hard and bring them to orgasm.
Of course her pussy is stretched after 3 guys cumming in her, but as her husband you have to reclaim her by putting in that last load.
my wife is asian too, she always told me i am too big fer her, she prefers chinese or asian or white but smaler, ii understand her

Reactions: Goinup04
Sounds exactly like how things are done with us! Just sometimes we mix it up, she does not know who or how many guys are attending as she is blindfolded and only finds out afterwards when they are balls deep in her.
This is truly fantastic! What a scene, love it. So true and tasty, beautiful cuckolding. 🥂

Reactions: Goinup04
Your Asian wife likes playing the slut role. Here she's sucking on a cock and she's massaging the guys nuts to keep him hard and encourage him to blow his load in her mouth.

Attachments

• perfect nut rub.gif
    perfect nut rub.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
You gave your wife's pussy to your friend. She knows she's a pleasure receptacle for the men you choose for her. And that her pussy or ass will be filled with sperm of other men. She keeps you hard because she knows you'll be adding your cum to her sweet little married Asian fuck hole.

Attachments

• asian suck .jpg
    asian suck .jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 28
You and your wife belong to a very small Swingers group of only 4 couples. However all the wives are Asian. This is on purpose because the women want to keep the group under their control. Your wife Faye is noted in the group for really being able to deep throat. You're amazed that she can take Carl's cock all the way without gaging. Even the other wives cheer her on.

Attachments

• Oral asian wife.gif
    Oral asian wife.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 34