Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

She's also proud that she has tits big enough to be fucked. I personally know this is a thing for Asian women. It's just another added sexual skill they wouldn't normally have is they were small chested.

Attachments

• 7 asian wife on tits.gif
    7 asian wife on tits.gif
    20.9 MB · Views: 134
Reactions: stlwife
You and your Asian wife invited your buddy from work over for a 3some. He's participated in this before and your wife likes and trusts the guy to keep it secret. You kinda directed this scene.
Your friend and wife go at it missionary for awhile. You give instructions to your wife,...

YOU: "When Carl pulls out, milk his cock, I want to get that money shot of him cumming on your pussy ".
WIFE: "Okay I'll be ready"
CARL: to your wife- "When I finish unloading I'm going to put in back inside you"
WIFE: "That's fine. I'm still wet".

Attachments

• 7 asian wife jerks.gif
    7 asian wife jerks.gif
    11.1 MB · Views: 102
Reactions: karfer
The look your Asian slut wife gives you when you invited 2 of your friends over some a little wife sharing. Don't get me wrong, she's totally into it. But she's looking at you like, "This is what you wanted. I'm going to work these two dick and I know you told them they can cum inside me. So I suggest you take my ass when it's your turn. My pussy is going to be wrecked".

Attachments

• asian share.jpg
    asian share.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
The first time you bring your Asian wife to be shared. She knows her role but she's a little shy at first. It's her first time working with a strangers cock. She knows the cock she is sucking on will eventually be exploding in her pussy and that you'll be filming her taking his load. But she looks to you for approval.

Attachments

• Asian share wife (7).gif
    Asian share wife (7).gif
    2 MB · Views: 82
You're very proud of your wife's cock sucking skills, so she don't mind when you bring over one of your buddies from work for a blow job. She knows she's good at it and has a talent that most women don't. When you film her she really plays it up for the camera. She knows how to get the guy to cum. I mean look at how she holds and tugs on his nut sack. She really wants to bring the guy to orgasm. When she does, it's her proof that she is good.

Attachments

• Asiansharewife4.gif
    Asiansharewife4.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 62
  • Asian share wife (6).gif
    Asian share wife (6).gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
The first time you bring your Asian wife to be shared. She knows her role but she's a little shy at first. It's her first time working with a strangers cock. She knows the cock she is sucking on will eventually be exploding in her pussy and that you'll be filming her taking his load. But she looks to you for approval.
Is that your wife?
That is one slot worth playing on my next Vegas trip

Is that your wife?
That is one slot worth playing on my next Vegas trip
No, this is not the wife. We're a little older. But my posts are examples of what we have done or look for in meeting other couples or select single guys for MFM threesomes. However the wife is in several of the posts throughout this thread. I usually comment "This is the guy we got from AFF " or "My wife is holding his cock in this gif"....

Reactions: compassionatedom
No, this is not the wife. We're a little older. But my posts are examples of what we have done or look for in meeting other couples or select single guys for MFM threesomes. However the wife is in several of the posts throughout this thread. I usually comment "This is the guy we got from AFF " or "My wife is holding his cock in this gif"....
Is your wife Pinay? Mine was

Those of us who are more into "Wife Sharing" envision something like this. We still consider ourselves Bulls/Stags over our wives but we get gratification witnessing our wives being so sexy that they can bring other men to orgasm with their bodies. We know we will reclaim her after she has pleasured other men.

View attachment 467194
Remarkable how the same exact conduct, allowing other men to have sex with your woman, is completely different, depending on motivation

I have the same fetish and already had an experience with my ex-girlfriend. She is also from the Philippines. Is 155 cm tall, slim and has a C cup. We had the experience with another couple (MFFM). The other couple was also from the Philippines (Both asians) and the girl was a good friend of my ex-girlfriend. We went out together in the evening and we drank quite a lot in the bar. So it wasn't planned at all. At some point, the Other Woman had drunkenly said that she would like to try a European man. The joke then turned into a concrete proposal because the boyfriend of the Other Woman wasn't averse to fucking my girlfriend either. We then went home to the other couple and that's when it started. Everyone was a bit shy at first, so everyone had their fingers on their own girlfriend first. The Other boyfriend then got some alcohol and we got two more bottles of wine. We drank them too and then it really got down to business. The Other Woman then started kissing me and then it got more and more intense. You can guess the rest :). My actual wife is indonesian But Really a stunner and a Sex bomb. But she is more introvert and prefer a life in a traditional marriage. Her Body is so unreal that i have a MFFM so often in my Fantasie with her. Maybe anytime she will do it.

I have the same fetish and already had an experience with my ex-girlfriend. She is also from the Philippines. Is 155 cm tall, slim and has a C cup. We had the experience with another couple (MFFM). The other couple was also from the Philippines (Both asians) and the girl was a good friend of my ex-girlfriend. We went out together in the evening and we drank quite a lot in the bar. So it wasn't planned at all. At some point, the Other Woman had drunkenly said that she would like to try a European man. The joke then turned into a concrete proposal because the boyfriend of the Other Woman wasn't averse to fucking my girlfriend either. We then went home to the other couple and that's when it started. Everyone was a bit shy at first, so everyone had their fingers on their own girlfriend first. The Other boyfriend then got some alcohol and we got two more bottles of wine. We drank them too and then it really got down to business. The Other Woman then started kissing me and then it got more and more intense. You can guess the rest :). My actual wife is indonesian But Really a stunner and a Sex bomb. But she is more introvert and prefer a life in a traditional marriage. Her Body is so unreal that i have a MFFM so often in my Fantasie with her. Maybe anytime she will do it.
Yes, your story sounds like the traditional almost accidental way of hooking up with another couple. Not planned but the attraction is there. A little alcohol had to bring it to the surface;)

These images are of adult star Bamboo. But they show exactly the situation our Stag/Vixen marriage is. Asian wife chooses a select male I have vetted. He comes to the hotel room we are in. Of course there is some small talk, maybe a drink, then as the husband I'll start things off by taking off my wife's top. Wife will want to get me and the other guy hard by giving us blow jobs. This is how it almost always starts. Eventually the other guy and myself will cum inside her pussy. Usually taking turns. Him first as I film my wife taking his cock. I'll encourage him to cum inside her. When he's done, I mount her and fill her with another load.

Attachments

• bambooclear.jpg
    bambooclear.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 44
  • bamboo clear.jpg
    bamboo clear.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 35
  • BAMboo clear too.jpg
    BAMboo clear too.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
A good view. And a very good example of a Stag/Vixen, wife sharing scenario. Your wife is sucking your cock. She has her legs spread while another male is fucking her pussy. You can easily see the other guys dick sliding in and out of your wife. And she has your dick in her mouth. She knows she's going to be filled with cum by two men and she's really working hard to achieve it.

Attachments

• asian missionay.gif
    asian missionay.gif
    11.8 MB · Views: 58
There is the visual excitement and maybe even the taboo of what is happening. I consider Stag/Vixen basically wife sharing No one is being forced or degraded. All parties are aware of conditions (if there are any) in a hetero MFM threesome.
For me a lot is going on in my head. My normally introverted Asian wife agrees to a threesome with a guy we vetted from a trusted web site we have always used. Time and date is set at a local hotel. Wife and I discuss what the "session" might look like days ahead of time. Her only restrictions, no S&M, no anal and no double vag.

The wife and the other male start off while I get the camera ready. And this is where it starts. They start kissing, she'll grab his cock during this, she offers up her tits for him to suck. Eventually she'll get on her knees and start blowing him. Keep in mind we just met this guy 20 minutes earlier, and already my wife has his cock in her mouth. I'm smiling watching this, thinking, "What a sexy slut she just turned into.

She'll get into position for the guy to get at her pussy. Again in my mind She's offering up her most private, personal body part to be used by this stranger. She's letting some guy push his dick into her wet pussy. And it was discussed earlier, no condoms. So she knows the guy will be pumping his sperm into her and she preparing to receive it.

At some point I step in to get my cock sucked because now my sweet little Asian wife has become a whore working two cock. I watch as the other guy gets close. I announce to the wife, "Get ready baby, he going to cum in you". She'll say "I ready". Sure enough he cums in her. Then I tell her, "Hold still baby, I'm putting another load in there".

It's the watching, as the wife is working both cocks.

Attachments

• slow motion.gif
    slow motion.gif
    15.9 MB · Views: 76
Your wife is blowing the new guy and you're just loosening her pussy doggy for the new guy. She didn't want him going in dry or too forceful. So you get her wet and stretch her a little.
You got your wife's pussy wet so you signal the new guy, it's time to fuck her. Her panties are down around her knees so he'll be mounting her doggy also.

Attachments

• Asian share wife.gif
    Asian share wife.gif
    11.4 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hrdcck4u
He told his Chinese Vixen wife that Carl was coming over and he wanted to see her really take a good fucking from him. She giggled and said, "Carl is the one who is going to get fucked".
Well as you can see the tables were turned. The Stag husband holds his wife's hips to keep her from rocking as she's taking it doggy. This gives Carl a chance to really drive in deep, which she loves. The hubby tells Carl, "Unload deep. I'm going in after you. We need to fill this little whore wife".

Attachments

• helping hand hold.jpg
    helping hand hold.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 58
Your Vietnamese wife is sucking your cock as you hold up her leg so the new guy can get at her pussy. You whisper to your wife how sexy she is taking the stranger's dick. Even with that she seems more concentrated on giving you a good blow job. She knows the new guy will cum in her but her focus is on pleasing you.

Attachments

• maritawet5.jpg
    maritawet5.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 57