Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

Yes i agree with you. That's exactly what me and my wife have been hearing from Filipina housewives and from girlfriends of my wife who always speak about their affair having Caucasian lovers even though they are all married. They have been trying to partner my wife with a friend of theirs for a long time already. But we have a rule thatshe never get involved with anyone that is living here to avoid gossip because we are legally married.
Same here. We would be getting a lot more "action", even as seniors, if you lived in a more metropolitan area. Our community is so small everyone knows each other business. We tried hooking up with a couple on line and it wound up being high school, school mates. So that didn't work out but it was funny at the time.

I think the majority of us with Asian wives and who are also in the Stag/Vixen lifestyle look forward to something like this .gif. It's our wives being so desirable that when we see her being used by other men, their bodies give the stranger so much pleasure it brings the men to orgasm. And we want to see her anointed with someone else's cum. If another guy is cumming on or in my wife it's proof she's sexy. If another guy dumps a load in her, that's fine. I "recalim" her by filling her pussy again with the "Husband Load".
agree, i feel the same

PROOF-Again keep in mind this is a Stag/Vixen thread. The husband shares his wife with select males that they both agree on. Stag husband is there watching his wife being fu*ked by a bull they chose. Bull pulled off his condom (seen on Filipina wife's leg) and shoots his load on her beautiful brown tits. Asian wife is holding onto her husbands cock but she's also blowing a second guy.
You can imagine the discussion the husband and Filipina wife had to have had before this "play date".

Honey, I got a couple guys to work with you this Saturday night.
Okay but not cum inside. I like them use the condom.
Alright but I want to see them blow that hot juice on you. You'll be sucking cock too
I know I can handle that.
After the two of them finish, I'm getting in that pussy. I want to feel how they stretched that little married Pinay hole.
You silly, I know every time you like be the last one. You like to see puraw nga ejaculation (white cum) on me.

Attachments

• white stag asian vixen.gif
    white stag asian vixen.gif
    11.1 MB · Views: 176
It's unusual to find an Asian woman/wife who is built sexy thick like this. She knows when you bring her to the hotel she'll be pleasuring other guys. She might be shy or nervous at first because she doesn't know the guy. But you guide the first few minutes and then she knows what to do.

Attachments

• asian thick.jpg
    asian thick.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Asian on back couch blowing.gif
    Asian on back couch blowing.gif
    10.1 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Even hotter if she said, "Yes! Do it! Cum in my married pussy and knock me up!" (Even though there was no real danger lol!)
My wife came home one night after onr of her studs spent the night deeply fucking her she told me het pussy was really filled with his cum. She said i need to to.fuck.me hard ,,"Push his cum in.me more" It needs to.be deep.in.me so.i can have his baby . She cant get pregnant but it really gets us going.

Exactly! Loved to know that our wife can fill other men desire. And other men can fill the sexual need of our wife.
Yes, as we watch our Asian wives getting f*cked by another invited male, we're thinking she has the body and talents to bring a complete stranger to ultimate physical pleasure. And when he cums in or on our wives, that's the proof. By taking his cum she's proving how sexy she is.

Attachments

• proof out in.gif
    proof out in.gif
    11.3 MB · Views: 127
An example of a Stag/Vixen marriage. The wife is blowing her husband, who invited one of his best friends (Carl) over. Husband and wife of course discussed the 3some possibility ahead of time and the wife was okay with Carl because she knew him from picnics and parties over the years.
The husband at some point brought it up to Carl about a 3way with his wife. Carl thought it was a joke... at first. But hubby described the scenario and Carl called his bluff and came over on the agreed upon "date". One thing lead to another after an hour of small talk, the wife is sucking her husband and she has a family friend's cock deep in her pussy. The husband announces, "Get ready baby, he's going to put a load in you".

Attachments

• mfm w RR.jpg
    mfm w RR.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
You dared your Filipina wife to try a mini gangbang. Not just a 3some with you. She asked what you had in mind. You said, three different guys and you, the husband, would eventually do her last. You let her know it would be 3 strangers at the same time. Her only condition was no anal and no vag DP. She is okay with blow jobs and multiple, one after another vag creampies. This got you all excited because you realize she agreed to suck 3 different cocks, get each one hard enough to enter her pussy and willingly let the guys cum in her.

Attachments

• flip gangbang.jpg
    flip gangbang.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 121