Taboo-Black couples & threesomes

MFM wife sharing and Swinging were a part of your marriage for years. Mostly with other black couples. You mentioned to her one night what about a white guy? She smiled knowing it was kind of taboo. She asked "who", thinking maybe you had some friend in mind. You said "If I find someone, will you go through with it"? She said "yes, but not someone we know".
A week later you told her it was arranged. You got the room and to her surprise two white guys showed up. The ones you had vetted from AFF. You told her it would be okay. You slowly started to undress your wife, whispering to her, "They'll be gentle. If you want the to stop, just say so". You then presented your naked wife to the two men. And yes they gently caressed her, lubricated her. She took the first white cock into her mouth. Within 5 minutes she was being fucked at both ends. And she was enjoying the attention. Your wife let out a familiar moan, and you knew she was having an orgasm. At that moment the guy who had her doggy said, "I'm going to cum in this beautiful black ass".

Attachments

• beautiful blk bootey.gif
    beautiful blk bootey.gif
    9.6 MB · Views: 49
MFM wife sharing and Swinging were a part of your marriage for years. Mostly with other black couples. You mentioned to her one night what about a white guy? She smiled knowing it was kind of taboo. She asked "who", thinking maybe you had some friend in mind. You said "If I find someone, will you go through with it"? She said "yes, but not someone we know".
A week later you told her it was arranged. You got the room and to her surprise two white guys showed up. The ones you had vetted from AFF. You told her it would be okay. You slowly started to undress your wife, whispering to her, "They'll be gentle. If you want the to stop, just say so". You then presented your naked wife to the two men. And yes they gently caressed her, lubricated her. She took the first white cock into her mouth. Within 5 minutes she was being fucked at both ends. And she was enjoying the attention. Your wife let out a familiar moan, and you knew she was having an orgasm. At that moment the guy who had her doggy said, "I'm going to cum in this beautiful black ass".
What a beautiful sight!!

Your wife was new to the idea of being a Hotwife. She new what it meant but she was surprised when you brought home a white guy for her first time being shared. She was good about it though and sucked off your white friend. Later she told you it was a little scary because she's never been with white. But realized it was just a hard cock and the guy was gentle.

Attachments

• blowjob_14.jpg
    blowjob_14.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 12
Your wife, a newbie to being shared, looks to the camera to see if this is what you want. You can see she looks a little unsure. She's never been touched by a white man. She does a little pose with him when things get started in the hotel room. Your wife kneels down in front of the new guy, she takes the white cock into her mouth, and still, she looks to you for approval. You snap the picture. Later you'll show it to her, telling her how proud you are that she had her firest white dick.

Attachments

• caught from behind.jpg
    caught from behind.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 6
  • caught sucking.jpg
    caught sucking.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 7
You planned a little playtime in Vegas with a local white guy you vetted from an adult site. Your wife was really into the idea as she sat on the edge of the bed in a bathrobe. What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas.
There was little small talk when the guy showed up to the room. When your wife slid off her bathrobe she looked like Nubian goddess with beautifully worn gold jewelry. As soon as the guy got undressed, your wife got down on all 4's she wrapped her mouth around that white cock. After a minute or two you saw your wife arch her back and you knew she giving a sign to the Stranger, "Don't forget about this ass".

Attachments

• e blow.jpg
    e blow.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 8
She was okay with a 3some with 2 white guys as long as it happened in your home. She wanted familiar surroundings, not some hotel. All you had to do is work the camera, she directed the action. She got comfortable on the couch and got into the doggy position, so you knew she wanted one ivory cock in her pussy. You were surprised when she took the other white cock into her mouth.

Attachments

• e shared.jpg
    e shared.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 12
Very few black couples who consider themselves Stag/Vixen. Where the wife is shared with other males with the husbands encouragement, participation, and vetting. So basically MFM threesome.
I'll be posting scenarios of such relationships. Not all of them will necessarily be of my wife and me. It will really be focusing on black wives who prefer to be shared with white men. To the delight of her husband who may be black or white. Please feel free to join in.
Love it

Reactions: toolman2c

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu